Pro User

Oct 2016

- Lesbian games of Yana and Olga

- Lesbian games of Yana and Olga

Description:
    Yana Olga and I are very fond of lesbian games , this time Yana and Olga had a very dirty lesbian games . Olga was lying on the couch and approached her, Yana , Yana, Olga began to kiss their beautiful lips touch each other . Yana stood up and Olga was left lying on the bed , Yana began to shit on the naked body of Olga . Yana loves to shit on her , big pile of crap out of their ass , Yana sat on a pile of shit that was on the body of Olga and began to smear ass shit on the body of Olga . Yes, all body and ass Yana in the shit , now, Olga , Yana lay down on the sofa and now Olga, shit on Yana , after Olga on shit on naked body Yana , Olga sits down on a pile of shit and starts to smear ass shit naked body, Yana , Yana and Olga all in the shit , but girls this is very little , Yana takes the rubber cock and Olga to sit down on the rubber cock from the top . Olga is jumping on the rubber dick , Yes, but Yana holds the rubber member by the hand so she had a great experience . Now it was the turn of Yana , Yana sits on a rubber cock and rubber cock enters pussy Yana , Yana jumping on the rubber cock , and she is very much like it , then Ian turns his ass to the camera and inserts a rubber dick in the ass and again jumping at it from the top . Two dirty whores gave you a dirty show .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0050.mov
    File Size : 1011.4 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:51
    Video : AVC, 9 437 kb/s, 30.035 FPS
    Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1piber3aemft

Pro User

Oct 2016

- 101 Days of Shit-Part 2

- 101 Days of Shit-Part 2

Description:
    My ass letting out endless stream of scat hard, soft, big, long and golden streams Over 30 minutes of scat releases at increasingly more appetizing angles and a handful of farts piss shows. This is what happens in my bathroom on the daily and your mouth is invited. Part 2 of
    *** Each clip was filmed on a different day, in different settings. There are quality variations throughout.
    Model:
    MistressMystique
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 101-part-2.mp4
    File Size : 378.81 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:09
    Video : AVC, 5 132 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 81.7 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/q78mf6xlvxzo

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Wild night-scat and piss

- Wild night-scat and piss

Description:
    A wild night downstairs, with lots of shit and piss 4K h.264 MP4
    We got a request a while back on scatshop, about smearing a huge amount of shit into Heathers hair. And we decided to do that, during a long session of fucking, pissing, shitting and smearing all over. The enormous amount of shit on her face falls slowly down her throat and neck. Smeared all over, with a huge turned on smile on Heathers face she keeps being fucked over and over.
    Model:
    Heatherfly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : video_7_update2020.mp4
    File Size : 990.31 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:13:25
    Video : AVC, 9 994 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cfh8bywrx6g3

Pro User

Oct 2016

- My friend to me your mouth my toilet

- My friend to me your mouth my toilet

Description:
    I and my friends Alice and Carolina put on a beautiful erotic mesh, we decided to play a little to arrange a new dirty lesbian show . We sat down on the bed and began to kiss each other I first kiss Alice and then Carolina, then Alice falls on her back on the bed and Carolina climbs on top of her and Alice begins to caress Carolina first between her legs and then anus with her tongue I help my friend Alice to caress the holes Carolina, what are they sweet you just can not imagine playing with the holes Carolina, Alice opens her mouth and Carolina everything in shit is just super and great , Alice again caresses the anus of Carolina with her tongue , and I lick the shit out of Carolinas ass with my tongue, too . We switch places and now Carolina is going to lie back and I climb on her top and Caroline Alice turns to caress my ass and pussy with their tongues . I ask Carolina to open his mouth , Caroline opens her mouth and I filling Carolinas mouth with shit, Oh yeah , my girlfriends mouth full of shit, Carolina and Alice lick the shit off my ass again with their tongues . My turn came I lay down on his back and Alice gets on top of me and I begin to caress the ass and pussy of his girlfriend with that tongue , I love it when my mouth used as toilet , Oh sweet holes my friend I caress the anus and cunt of her friend , Alice asked me to open my mouth and I open my mouth and Alice fills my mouth with her own shit , Oh yeah thats what I waited so long I love it I own a toilet for their girlfriends . I again caress with his tongue the ass of my girlfriend , I love lick the shit Im a fucking dirty girl . I want to make my girlfriends into whores like me . After we fill each others companies with shit, we kiss, were dirty girls .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN7103.mp4
    File Size : 1392.97 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:21
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lf1hxp0janku

Pro User

Oct 2016

- dirty cleaning

- dirty cleaning

Description:
    Domestic housekeeper will swallow in their own shit and piss, vomit and will masturbate
    Model:
    dirtyscatgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : dity-cleaning.mp4
    File Size : 730.97 MB
    Duration : 00:20:16
    Video : AVC, 4 844 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uudgj6sem2jr

Pro User

Oct 2016

- My Breasts are all shit .

- My Breasts are all shit .

Description:
    I wanted something unusual as always , and Olga and I decided to try something new . We dressed sexy dresses and stockings . I stroked Olgas Clit with his tongue Yes, I like it very much , Olga shows her Breasts and starts to squeeze your nipples . I continue to caress her , after that Olga gets cancer and starts to shit out of your ass Olga out liquid diarrhea , I begin to smear the Breasts with shit , smearing shit on the ass of Olga with her Breasts . My Boobs and nipples all in the shit , but I continue to play with her I like to smear shit on chest Olga . I went to Olga and also released a large stream of liquid diarrhea out of his ass , the shit flowed in the ass Olga and I again started to smear the shit on the chest , I dont take shit together and dont smear the Breasts , I smear the shit with his chest nipples , in this video Olga first shit in my mouth , fucking her delicious shit , and then I smeared her Breasts with shit . This is a very hot video where my chest performs the function of the hands . My dirty chest and nipples and also my mouth full of shit .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1281.mp4
    File Size : 1035.83 MB
    Duration : 00:10:40
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3iqtc55zpzbr

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Mega Dump on Washing Machine

- Mega Dump on Washing Machine

Description:
    Hey guys Its time for my morning routine and I decided Ill get a little adventurous around the houseIm gonna poop on my washing machine And Oh, its a huge monster Watch me shit out a big log while sitting on top of my washer and check out the long stream of pee that comes right after the poop. I have included two different angles and I know youll just love this one
    Model:
    scatlover72
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ScarlettMarie-Pooping-on-washer.mp4
    File Size : 120.38 MB
    Duration : 00:04:25
    Video : AVC, 3 603 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/p1ghahdzyxck

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Smoking Redds Post Work Farts

- Smoking Redds Post Work Farts

Description:
    Hard work pays off, so Smoking Redd Takes no days off Out here on the frontlines as a medical professional, She still comes home and puts in work for all her FUNKY Followers Enjoy as she drops her scrubs and pushes out a few FUNKY blasts off the clock Enjoy as she spreads and jiggles and Towers over you with that delicious turdcutter of hers Looks like she must have been holding it in all day lol enjoy as Redd Clears the air, the FUNKY way
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Red_Capri-Work-Farts-053120.mp4
    File Size : 144.69 MB
    Duration : 00:03:04
    Video : AVC, 6 074 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xth87p6jteah

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Counter poop close up with farts

- Counter poop close up with farts

Description:
    Short clip of me showing off my perfect ass. Then I squeeze out a few naked farts. Then I take a big messy poop on the counter. See my creamy shit up close.
    Model:
    TinaAmazon
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : counter-poop-with-farts.mp4
    File Size : 508.04 MB
    Duration : 00:04:10
    Video : AVC, 16.9 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 120 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lddhcriv0jcg

Pro User

Oct 2016

- I swallow big shit and masturbate with pleasure

- I swallow big shit and masturbate with pleasure

Description:
    Today I have really nice shit . it smells great and I have to bite my shit and swallowIf I have shit in my mouth, Im excited and I have to masturbate..I have my shit all over my body, I moan with excitementMy cunt is all wet, I put shit, My nipples are very sensitive, stroking my tits and pussy.I swallow the shit out of my fingers, fuck my shit and swallow its amazing Ill have an orgasm
    Model:
    dirtyscatgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : i-love-my-shit.mp4
    File Size : 512.12 MB
    Duration : 00:14:11
    Video : AVC, 4 849 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO: