Pro User

Oct 2016

- I describe why I like pooping

- I describe why I like pooping

Description:
    Watch me describe why I like pooping while Im pooping I held this one in for a while so it comes pouring out. I describe some of my kinks and tell you why I think its hot that you like watching me in the toilet. I laugh, smile and am my goofy self. I show you what came out of me So much poop. I show you my shower head enema at the end. Enjoy.
    Model:
    VibeWithMolly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_1923.mov
    File Size : 858.3 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:07:54
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/82cvypbec8w9

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Poopy-Dong Jerk Off Encouragement

- Poopy-Dong Jerk Off Encouragement

Description:
    Wearing a sexy boob-less sheer black nightie and a purple leopard thong, I play with my pussy while encouraging you to stroke your hard cock. Then I pull of my thong and stuff it in my ass. I pull the thong out and then I fuck my ass very deeply with my clear jelly dong til its covered in poo I lick the dong and then put a piece of poo in my mouth and finger my shitty ass until I cum hard. Lots of dirty talk and jer off encouragement through out the clip.
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : clear-dong.mp4
    File Size : 183.87 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:49
    Video : AVC, 2 482 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/f88loqr1ba75

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Oh.Wow

- Oh.Wow

Description:
    All I can say about this clip is.I dare you not to jerkoff to it Looks like Grace was supposed to meet up with a human toilet of hers, but he flaked on her. Rather than let all that poop she held for two days go to waste, she decided to let us all see what he missed out on I just want to say to the asshole that didnt show up for your appointment- on behalf of myself and all my customers-THANK YOU
    Just when I thought shes done it all, Grace returns with another video which made me name her Goodness Gracious to begin with She continues to outdo herselfGrace was feeling real sexy. Enjoy as she starts off in her basketball shorts like a sexy tomboy, lowering them just enough to see the crack of her juicy ass before pulling those shorts back upThe way her ass looks even in those shorts.man Then enjoy as she drops trou and lets that ass shake for a while to the music. She tells the story about what happened. Then Enjoy as she puts on a show like never seen before on My Site I swear she must have two days of pee in her too This is a scat and pee lovers dream clip WTF was that guy thinking missing out on this load? Dont you wish it was you instead???
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Goodness-Grace-053017.mp4
    File Size : 1273.17 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:35
    Video : AVC, 23.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 118 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pb9l0ucosa6k

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Shitting and farting in super high heels

- Shitting and farting in super high heels

Description:
    I am gasping, knowing this shit is going to be big. I pull off my feather dress in a hurry before squatting down totally nude except super high platform open toe shoes. Here it comes I gasp and moan in a low voice before the dark firm turds begin emerging from my ass. You can see the dark firm shits coming from between my ass checks in my reflection in the mirror, dropping one after another. I fart and moan making a big pile of chocolate looking shit. I let out a few squirts of piss before I fart and drop more juicy poops and farts, pushing harder and grunting with more effort. Then you get to see the shining, smelly pile next to my amazing feet with purple nail polish in their sexy high Pleaser heels.
    Model:
    goddesslucy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shitinheels.mp4
    File Size : 1476.12 MB
    Duration : 00:07:46
    Video : AVC, 26.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lpeivcgfcs09

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Yana her slave mouth for shit

- Yana her slave mouth for shit

Description:
    Oh thats cool Yana slave obeys all orders of Madam Olga . This time Ian takes a mouth spitting , drool , shit , and urine . Oh yeah shes a real slave . Olga came into the room , and Jan was lying on the bed , Olga was wearing a strap-on to punish naughty Sluts Yana . Olga first made Yana open his mouth , and began to spit in there . Then she forced Ian to caress her nipples and Breasts and then turned to Jan and pulled off her shorts , Yana was cancer but my knees and naked , Olga went into her ass with a strap-on , Oh yeah thats what I understand the punishment of a slave , Olga has the Yana ass . Then Olga gets strapon from APA Yana takes the transparent plate and says to Yana shit and peed in there . Oh Yana performs her orders . After Yana was filled with shit and urine on a plate , Olga turned her to him and began hands to poke Yana in mouth shit . About Yana had a mouth full of shit , Olga began to push the shit down your throat Yana . the hands and strap-on , Oh yeah this is a very hot video . Then Olga took off the strap on and began to shit in his mouth, Yana , about this is just super ,Yana again takes shit , shit in mouth Yana Olga takes a strap-on and starts to push your shit in the mouth of Yana , OOO there are no words , really hot video .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN4276-1-1.mp4
    File Size : 1315.96 MB
    Duration : 00:13:21
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9j624wszv6d7

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Daddys Girl Has An Accident

- Daddys Girl Has An Accident

Description:
    Daddy, I am such a naughty little girl. Today at school I had to pee so bad and I accidentally peed a little bit in my panties Are you mad at me Daddy? I really want to make it up to you
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : sheer-thong.wmv
    File Size : 478.23 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:06:37
    Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ikrdni009s78

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Sweet conversation over a Cup of tea

- Sweet conversation over a Cup of tea

Description:
    Girls Yana and Olga were sat in the kitchen and thought how best to spend the summer in one word dreamed they would swim in the sea in the Nude , pose vacationers and tempt men . Talked a little girls and very excited , from his thoughts . They began to fondle himself fingers . They like to fantasize to the most Frank themes . After the girls play with his crotch , Olga brought the trash can and began to shit in his , Oh shit Olga and Yana looks on and Masturbates . Jan too could not resist and took a shit in a trash can , fuck theyre two of the most filthy whores that have no stop words .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN4091-1.mp4
    File Size : 1029.19 MB
    Duration : 00:10:26
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8jcgpy35qmnn

Pro User

Oct 2016

- I like to swallow my shit

- I like to swallow my shit

Description:
    First of all, Ill masturbate, Ill push the dildo into my ass and puss Dildo in my ass makes me push the shit out .. I gotta do shit, but yes its a big pile of shit and it smells great I have to taste the shit right now. Im gonna swallow the taste of my shit, I have shit all over my body and I have to masturbate again and lick the shit from the glass table to the last one ..
    Model:
    dirtyscatgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat-and-masturbation-8.8.2017.mp4
    File Size : 397.19 MB
    Duration : 00:10:52
    Video : AVC, 4 907 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gy12xyyd4irv

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Sexy Efro Compilation

- Sexy Efro Compilation

Description:
    A mix of 2 of my favorite efro clips. Girls Night Out, and Dinnertime
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2cli.mp4
    File Size : 1630.44 MB
    Duration : 00:12:01
    Video : AVC, 18.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vxm4a0fjf6t1

Pro User

Oct 2016

- In a puddle of liquid diarrhea

- In a puddle of liquid diarrhea

Description:
    We have Olga and the whole day was diarrhea and stomach hurt , we dont know what it was connected but the diarrhea was pouring out of our Asses like water from a faucet . I asked Olga to write to you dirty lesbian games with diarrhea and Olga agreed . We undressed before the goal because the clothing was not appropriate in this video clip , I walked up to Olga and parted her buttocks and began to caress the anus Olga your tongue I love to caress womens Asses it gives me a lot of pleasure . A bit of tinkering with the ass Olga I said that I wanted to Olga, shit and released urine in my mouth , Olga turned his back and began to shit liquid diarrhea in my mouth , shit teket in my mouth and body is perfectly full mouth I have liquid diarrhea , Olga turns to me before and pisses in my mouth , Oh Yes, urine and shit is just super . Olga has asked me to do the same to her we kiss and I Wake up with cancer on his knees and Olga pushes my buttocks and his tongue caresses my ass . Im back on my feet and Olga opens her mouth and I start to explode liquid diarrhea Olgas mouth , Oh how I wanted to release fluid pressure from his ass Olga in her mouth , I turn to Olga before Olga and piss in her mouth like a public toilet , the body of Olga flows diarrhea and urine , yeah baby I want to . We kiss with Olga about these wonderful kisses . Olga begins to swim in a pool of shit and piss by her body all in the shit and it smells so wonderful . This is one of the dirtiest of our show .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1895.mp4
    File Size : 1011.01 MB
    Duration : 00:10:25
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO: