Pro User

Oct 2016

- Fuck my Pussy While I Shit

- Fuck my Pussy While I Shit

Description:
    Me fucking my tight pussy while I shit&gt Oh and not to mention my piss fountain
    Model:
    cherryrozaybbw
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Fuck-my-pussy.mp4
    File Size : 383.32 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:03:34
    Video : AVC, 14.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fug3cis5zeqh

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Pregnant With A Turd Baby

- Pregnant With A Turd Baby

Description:
    I ate way too much Now Im pregnant with a big food baby My belly feels huge So stuffed full of food that will soon turn into a healthy turd baby I wonder how long it will take this baby to come to term I know Im going to try to hold it in as long as I can The baby will tell me when its time to give birth
    For the next few days, my belly will be growing so big Soon Ill be waddling around, clenching my ass closed so I dont have a premature turd baby Being pregnant with a big stinky food baby makes me so horny I love to show off my growing belly and play with my horny pussy Each day I tell you about how I am coming along in my pregnancy. On the third day my milk comes in I take my big boobs out to show you and then I start to pump them with my breast milk pump Mmm It feels so good to feel the suction on my nipples
    Ive already started having contractions Thats when my belly starts to rumble, and my turd baby thinks its time to come out It is desperate to make its way out of my womb
    Finally the day has come Its time to give birth to my shit baby I am breathing heavy and working hard to suffer through all of those massive contractions I am feeling the need to push
    I lay down on my back and spread my legs. I pant like a pregnant lady and start to grunt and moan so loudly as I PUSH I keep pushing and pushing I am moaning and groaning trying to get the huge turd baby out of me It feels like it is ripping me open, stretching my asshole so wide With one last final push my turd baby finally is all the way out Oh its so beautiful I have the prettiest baby I love it so much
    I am one proud mama
    Please feel free to leave any positive reviews on my videos They are very helpful and encouraging Thanks
    Scat 174-Pregnant With A Turd Baby
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shitpregancy.mp4
    File Size : 857.34 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:50
    Video : AVC, 7 943 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0l5ed94j65rl

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Yana the entire in our shit

- Yana the entire in our shit

Description:
    My friends Alice and Caroline use me and my body as its own toilet , Carolina shit in my mouth , and then Carolina smears his shit on me body , Alice shits on my belly and smears the shit on my body , I am filled with shit, lodoni and Alice , and Alice smearing my shit on my body . But everything in order we went into the kitchen and Alice and Caroline asked me to sit on the kitchen table , I sat down and we started kissing . I kiss Alice and Carolina takes off my bra and begins to caress my Breasts nipples, after a short caress the girls take off my panties and I lie on the table completely naked , Carolina takes off her panties and comes to me and turns to me with her ass and fills my mouth with shit in a word Carolina shits in my mouth . Then Alice takes the rubber cock in hand and pushes into my mouth shit and Caroline, meanwhile, smearing shit all over my body chest , but then Alice offers to fuck me in the ass rubber member , I like these games when I get fucked in the ass I dont mind I asked the girls to give me a little time , asked Alice to frame their lodoni so I filled them with shit , Alice framed their lodoni and I shit in them , Oh yeah thats a bunch of shit , full of lodoni shit from my girlfriend . Alice smears shit in my body and inserts a rubber dick in my ass and Fucks me in the ass . Yeah Im the shit and I have in ass this is just great , after playing with my ass Alice climbs on the table and shits and pisses on my belly , I the toilet and I really like it , but I not only fucked in the ass with a rubber dick but shit in the mouth and on the body , Im all in the shit and very happy .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN7611.mp4
    File Size : 1046.81 MB
    Duration : 00:10:47
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pny7apv5cb6l

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Lisa Maries Got A.S.S.

- Lisa Maries Got A.S.S.

Description:
    Lisa Marie has got the site to buzzin already that PERFECT Bubble butt of hers is custom built for this line of work She makes it VERY HARD for me when compiling these videos together if you catch my Drift Enjoy as she puts her money maker on full display in these three action packed scenes Enjoy in the first as she begins with a nice twerk session in her boyshorts before squatting over the bowl to drop a load off. She finishes by giving us a round of applause with her clapper Then enjoy in the next two scenes as she takes the action to the living room to drop a squat to pee and release two nice loads onto the floor Three more clips to have me CONVINCED she will be one of my favorites every month This eager to please cutey pie will be one your favorites as well Even her kitten wanted to smack that ass Enjoy this perfect definition of A.S.S-Astonishing Scat Seduction
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lisa-Marie-081318-2.mp4
    File Size : 391.85 MB
    Duration : 00:08:44
    Video : AVC, 5 747 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xr9uzef78s6t

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Yukiko Bra No Panties

- Yukiko Bra No Panties

Description:
    First pushing out air, second pushing out poop
    Self-filmed. Close-up ending.
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_yukiko_01.mp4
    File Size : 288.78 MB
    Duration : 00:09:20
    Video : AVC, 4 002 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/w9blsrmxrox2

Pro User

Oct 2016

- It was doubly tasty

- It was doubly tasty

Description:
    It was doubly tasty Its hard not to fall in love with their tastes and smells Cool when girls perceive you only as their personal toilet. Christina said that she no longer wants to sit on my face because she is afraid to pick up any disease)) Today Amina told me-yesterday I was keen to shit and remember you Its nice when a girl tells you such words Kaif is under their asses, to feel their morning smells and tastes. Cristina and Amina have very tasty crap-I like to get treats from their asses, especially mix tastes-bitter and soft shit of Christina mixed with sweet and hard shit Amina, they are very different in taste
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s082.mp4
    File Size : 1608.86 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:38:13
    Video : AVC, 5 691 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vph4x6m0s4xh

Pro User

Oct 2016

- My first Sexy Messy EFROEnema

- My first Sexy Messy EFROEnema

Description:
    This is a sensual EFRO.
    Front and back facing poop video.
    I begin by telling you about my day, how Ive been unable to use the restroom since early this morning, and that I havent been able to take a shit in 2 days.
    I show you my ass, shake it around, give you a good visual of my pretty little panties, and then I give you a frontal view of what those panties look like.
    Youll see just a little bit of a tease as I ask if youd like me to take off my lingerie ?
    I strip out of my pink lingerie, and show you my full body. I turn around and give you a little bit more booty action.
    Then I asked you if you would like me to take off my pretty polka dot black and lace bra.
    I turn around, take it off and show you my breasts busting out of my bra, being freed from their restricting confinement.
    Then laid the camera on the floor and gave a really good angle of my ass and pussy. I wanted to show you how wet I was, and my tight little ass hole.
    I was getting desperate, and my bowels were cramping. I tried to go poop on the potty back facingLike a good little Shit Slut, but I just couldnt
    Even after using my spit, mixed with my natural yummy pussy juices as lube to fuck my ass and finger both holes. Which I ended up bleeding a bit(might be getting my period) and wiped it around my mouth area. But, I still couldnt shit
    However, I was able was able to urinate, but still not go poop
    I got so fed up, that I busted out my enema, and had myself a grand old time By filling up my tight little ass hole with water, filling my bowels to the max Until they were ready to explode.
    Of which they did, I start by facing back view full nude. Then easily push out a very explosivegassy messy enema shit.
    It gets all over the floor, toilet, me, everywhere
    Then, just when I think Im done, the urge hits me again
    I barely have time to get the camera going before I can make it back over to the toilet.
    I rush back to the potty, press record and let loose
    Lots of farts, shit ejecting out my ass like a rocket, then more juicy farting.
    Then I end by showing you my dirty ass hole covered in shitand the mess I made : D
    Model:
    Darlingdolly77
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20170806_021807760.mp4
    File Size : 1046.04 MB
    Duration : 00:08:32
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 23.942 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/u6hootxdh9h6

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Im your favorite girl

- Im your favorite girl

Description:
    I remembered my school years , and put her school uniform , she reminded me a lot , I took the English textbook and began to read , I remembered my first sexual experience and I got aroused and began to fondle her cunt with her fingers . I was sitting so you can see up my dress and see that Im not wearing panties because in high school I never wore underwear, it was nothing to me . A little palaskas her cunt with fingers I sat on the couch and widely spread their legs , I first released a large fountain of urine , and then from my ass came a big load of crap , I have had a rubber cock and I started to fuck my pussy , I love it , near my butt a bunch of shit you like to look like a schoolgirl Fucks herself in the ass and in the pussy , pissing and shit and smears the shit with her ass and pussy on the bed sheet . Yes I am a dirty little schoolgirl who loves dirty very dirty game . Its not enough that I fuck myself in the pussy I pull out a rubber dick and fuck yourself in the ass but Im a crazy girl who wants your cock in every hole and your mouth , Ill suck your cock and you fuck me in my dirty ass .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0971.mp4
    File Size : 1024.31 MB
    Duration : 00:10:32
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xyeqsi1ewz15

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Video Combo Vol.3: Teasing Poop Vol.1-3

- Video Combo Vol.3: Teasing Poop Vol.1-3

Description:
    Teasing Poop 3min 08sec
    mmm.I held my big poop in for a while so I could record the big moment. Boy did it feel good teasing my tight ass with my poop easing it back and forth inside me. I finally pushed it all out feeling my poop stretch my ass hole as it slide out of me. Good poop always come with a nice waterfall.
    Teasing Poop Vol.2 2min 45sec
    I was really constipated and bubbly for a couple days. I could tell I was going have to push out a really big poop. The big hard poops always turn me because I cannot help teasing my tight little asshole and stretching it. I did a little teasing then slowly pushed it out with lots of moaning and sighing.
    Teasing Poop Vol.3 3min 51sec
    I was too lazy to go to the bathroom so I grabbed a bed protector and started letting it go while watching Resident Evil: Afterlife. Oh my goodness I pissed so much it is unbelievable. A poop was starting to come and I knew I had to put in some work and felt so big when I started to push it out. Sitting in the wet spot felt weird so I turned the bed protector around then slowly began teasing the poop out of my tight little asshole.
    Model:

Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Video-Combo-Vol.3Teasing-Poop.wmv
    File Size : 132.47 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:09:43
    Video : VC-1, 7 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ecmivm5hsyi4

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Mistress Gaia-Andrea, be my toilet

- Mistress Gaia-Andrea, be my toilet

Description:
    CUSTOM REQUEST-Dear Mistress Gaia, my Goddess, I would like a video where Im your slave and you are training me. Today you decides that I need to make a step forward and be trained as a toilet slave. I have never done such an extreme practice but you tell me that I must do that because I am a slave and I cannot but obey my Mistress and being her toilet is a privilege my Goddess gives me and I cannot refuse. My name is Andrea and I would like you to call me by name during the video.

ITALIAN
    VIDEO RICHIESTA-Mistress Gaia, mia Dea, desidererei un video dove io sono un sua schiavo che lei sta addestrando. Oggi decide che che devo fare un passo avanti ed essere addestrato come schiavo-cesso. Non ho mai fatto una pratica cosi estrema ma lei mi rassicura che ce la faro perche sono uno schiavo ed non posso far altro che obbedire alla mia Padrona essere il suo cesso e un privilegio che la mia Dea mi concede e a cui non posso dire di no. Il mio nome e Andrea e vorrei che Lei mi chiamasse col mio nome nel video.
    Model:
    padronagaia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat_trono_pov_hd1.mp4
    File Size : 278.27 MB
    Duration : 00:09:11
    Video : AVC, 4 068 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 158 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: