Pro User

Oct 2016

I dont know what i ate on the weekend that my stomach hurt so much!
    After i took the shit i am feeling how my stomach and instestine is working.
    Rubbing my Belly doesnt make it better. I breath heavily like i would give birth to a child. You even hear some grump in my stomach.
    The second round started, and after i poo and pee the first time there comes more.
    I need a little time to come down, to calm my stomach down.
    What the hell did i eat?
    After i took a nap im feeling it again. I need to poo again!
    This time its not so much, but it felt like a stone in my stomach!
    Thank god its over!
    Have fun watching!
    Lot of Love,
    LucyScat
    Models: LucyScat

Duration: 4 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 788 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I know you love that I 'stand up' for your right to love watching me take a shit! Not only do I do that for you, but I also do it literally..standing on or hovering over the toilet bowl to let you see all my big brown messes come out of my straining, flexing asshole! Get up there close to your screen to smell it all up, and whip your thing out and rub one out for me, little pervert! :O)
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 21 min 30 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 248 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

DAY 1 5
    Everyday this week I am shitting in my pretty satin panties! I will shit and piss in them and then wear them while I masturbate and play with my happy wet pussy! I do delicious nasty things with the fifth and final load!
    Day 1 and 2″
    Watch me shit in my sexy smooth satin panties! I fill them up with two huge loads! I taste both loads! I like the taste of the second load better and I spend more time with the turd in my mouth!
    Watch me dance around in my toilet panties being a dirty happy scat princess!
    Day 3 - I take out my nasty satin toilet panties. They already have two loads of shit in them! I add another load and dance around and rub my pussy while wearing the stinkiest and dirtiest panties I own! I love how full my panties are! Three loads in one pair! Wow!
    Day 4 - Time to add another load to my filthy panties! Watch me struggle to fill my wet shit filled panties! Ih oh! There is not enough room for all this shit in my panties! I guess I'll have to shove my shit into my bra! Watch me shake and jiggle my massive shit covered tits! I tell you about the the nasty things I plan to do in part three of this video! What nasty things will I do with FIVE loads of shit!?
    Day 5:
    Time for me to squeeze out the fifth and final load into my nasty satin toilet panties! All week I've been shitting and pissing in what once were the prettiest satin panties. Now they are shit stained and smell like a port-a-potty! In the crotch are four massive loads of shit!
    With a full ass, I stuff my pussy with shit so I can shit out of both holes at the same time! I push put such a pretty log out of my ass and at the same time a slimy girl cum coated turd plops out of my pussy!
    The turds fall on the massive week long pile of shit!
    I stuff my pussy completely full and push the shit out of my pussy! I run my cunt and then stuff my hole up again and again! I finally get the entire weeks worth of shit into my happy shitty pussy hole!
    For a grand finale I pop a big piece of shit in my mouth and push it out like I am shitting out of my mouth!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 9 min 24 s
    Size: 376 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had the bright idea to try and test my aim trying to poop onto a plate from the top banister of my loft. The attempt was EPIC ~ the execution left something to clean up!!! It was really fun making this video even though it is shorter. It was one of the more fun things I have done in the last week! We got a huge laugh out of the whole thing!!!
    I hope you all enjoy the fun we have in this video from your favorite redhead!
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 2 min 36 s
    Size: 440 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Lisa Pisses in a wine glass and makes her toilet slave drink it, then shits on his chest. Her toilet slave is granted the honor of licking her asshole clean while she tortures his nipples. Then she puts her shit into his mouth where it belongs.
    Models: lisadomina

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 112 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

***NOT a new clip, this is from approx 2011***
    Priced a little lower than usual as it is 640×480 resolution.
    A lot of bare ass farting action in this clip! I shrink a man until he is so tiny he can fit inside my ass, I know you would love that, too! Mmmmmm smelling and feeling my hot rotten egg farts engulf you and pass all over your body, so delicious! I want to get you so horny from looking at my bare bum and thinking about me wrecking you with my huge fart full-body massage! <3
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 11 min 54 s
    Size: 88.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Usually I did huge poops during period. This time was the same.
    This shit was very long and I did it a few minutes.
    A lot of red and brown mess
    Models: BibiStar

Duration: 6 min 30 s
    Size: 191 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Arent you excited to watch me shit and love it? Take your cock out of your pants and stroke it while I tell you how good it feels just barely holding in my shit behind my tight little pucker right now, how excited I am to get dirty and enjoy my own filth. I shit a HUGE snake for you right on my couch and taste it, telling you how sweet it is and kissing and licking it I smear my poop all over my butt cheeks and my pussy and rub my poop-caked cunt til I cum!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 14 s
    Size: 341 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me shit out a huge load then masturbate while sniffing and licking my delicious shit!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 40 s 728 ms
    Resolution: 360 x 480
    Size: 3.84 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana and Olga put on quite a show , they love to shit in shoes each other this time Yana and Olga filled the shoes of liquid shit diarrhea . Yana and Olga for several days diarrhea , very liquid diarrhea liquid diarrhea . Yana gives diarrhea your shoes , then Olga fills liquid diarrhea your shoes , and then the girls change shoes . Yana puts on your feet shoes that shit Olga , and Olga wears shoes in that shit Yana . Oh Yes, their feet all in the shit from her shoes out liquid shit diarrhea . Yana and Olga defile in shoes which are full of liquid shit , then the girls take them off and show you my feet which are also covered in shit . Yana and Olga again odevayut shoes and begin to pose for you, taking various poses and to walk in them around the room .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 21 s
    Size: 1 006 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information