Pro User

Oct 2016

- Desperation Pee After A Long Train Ride

- Desperation Pee After A Long Train Ride

Description:
    I had a large coffee before I left London and it filled me up I didnt have to go until I hit East Midlands Parkway. I figured I would just wait till I got home as it was one stop and a taxi away. Little did I know THAT wouldnt go according to plan When I left the station there were no taxis I was stuck waiting for about a half hour then another 10 minute drive home. By the time I got there, I was ready to burst. I unlock my door, throw my bags down, and go to the bathroom. I show you my full big belly and then sit on the toilet. The champagne is really flowing Its such a relief to get it out
    Model:
    DemonaDragon
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Desperation-Pee-After-Long-Journey.mp4
    File Size : 389.56 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:03:09
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.050 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dkkxhdr1va71

Pro User

Oct 2016

- White panties diarrhea

- White panties diarrhea

Description:
    High quality video divided for 2 parts,prepare your memory device pleaseFull Compressed version is available too 27:33min
    In the morning I felt that my belly seethes,and my panties were specks of shit.I try to keep shit inside,took a shower, shaved my pussy,wearing white panties and began to shoot the video for youFirst I make a liquid shit in my pants and piss.You can see my urine flows through panties mixed with my liquid shit.I rub my panties and I want more shit.I take my toy and fuck pussy then the ass to make more liquid shit.You can hear the beautiful sounds when shit leaving my ass.My dirty toy fucking my pussy and then fucking my ass again for more,mooooore liquid shit.I smear shit on the pussy and ass, you can see my hot prolapseI put my dirty panties in the end.Oh I love it
    Enjoy)
    xoxox
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Part1WhitePantsDiarheaAnnaCoprofield.mp4
    File Size : 1795.42 MB
    Duration : 00:14:32
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pdllra6q4g56

Pro User

Oct 2016

- New Scat Yoga Pants And Sports Bra

- New Scat Yoga Pants And Sports Bra

Description:
    Well Today I wear a super sexy and tight lilac workout gear and tell you how I feel myself while wear them on. I feel so sexy and naughty and not shy to show off you my toned ass and leaned legs. Tease you by show off my perfect body in my new workout clothes and talking about how much I love working out and get nice and sweaty. I love when sweat drops just dripping down there. That could be such a huge turn on. Do you wanna see that? I will do some exercises like high knees, butt kicks, lunges, squats and more to present you my hot body and get sweaty front of your eyes. BUT I feel so hot doing these cardio exercises I guess should remove my yoga pants and sports bra. BUT I still would miss something to wear on. Hmmm I just got an idea that I going to wear workout gears from scat this time. I going to make my new SCAT WORKOUT CLOTHES to keep working out and getting hot and sweaty. I push my pretty ass close to your face while doing squats and reveal dirty asshole. Im doing several squats and pull my cheeks wide to shitting for you big one. Im so close that I would shit on you. I stick my finger to find even more nasty shit and look at that some of very soft poo released out. Lovely. Material is ready to make my new workout clothes from stinky scat. I start smear and make up first my new yoga pants so smear my nasty shit all over down there from waist to ankle, getting through on ass and tights. Wow Im really impressed how lovely and filthy my new pants. What about you? Do you wanna help me or just watch and jerk off to your dirty sweaty babe? Well I realized have enough of my shit to make my new scat sports bra as well lets smear it over on my tits. I guess scat workout gears are ready to try out them so then I do some more exercises and feeling much more light and better. I dont feel hot just perfect. Im so proud that I create my new, dirty filthy and stinky scat yoga wears and hope you love watching me getting such a dirty girl while was working out. Im your scat Queen never forget. Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2346__Merged-2.mp4
    File Size : 1939.74 MB
    Duration : 00:26:42
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zai01x06d0rb

Pro User

Oct 2016

- House cleaning with an unexpected end ? ?

- House cleaning with an unexpected end ?_?

Description:
    Hello) I know you are waiting for a new season of my videos)))
    The new season will start very soon) I am grateful to everyone who supports and helps me thank you)) Today I present to your attention a small but very hot video) I do the cleaning, and all of a sudden Im getting diarrhea) In this video I talk a lot) (in comparison to the rest of the clips) I Wish you good mood, and see you soon)) PS: the Video with the original sound. Without editing.
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : House-cleaning-with-an-unexpected-end.wmv
    File Size : 445.48 MB
    Duration : 00:07:34
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 60.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 429 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/i6bt2rtir2jy

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Squirting pee and dildo sucking

- Squirting pee and dildo sucking

Description:
    I suck on my realistic dildo a little and then pee on puppy pad It feels SO MUCH BETTER to release on a puppy pad You can see my pee drops on the dildo after. Enjoy
    Model:
    SexyScatForYou
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : MVI_0088.mov
    File Size : 557.78 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:39
    Video : AVC, 19.8 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wv5ls4bsr148

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Thanksgiving dinner shit

- Thanksgiving dinner shit

Description:
    After stuffing myself with food on Thanksgiving, I held my shit for days so I could have the most fun playing with my poop.
    Model:
    Scatqueen420
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : FullSizeRender-5.mov
    File Size : 300.59 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:09
    Video : AVC, 7 989 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 93.3 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/33m8krxt23mf

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Cant hold my shit in any longer

- Cant hold my shit in any longer

Description:
    Been holding this poop in all day
    Model:
    Imogen_Blu
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20181125_184425.mp4
    File Size : 500.7 MB
    Duration : 00:04:03
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/svcfai2hfdnr

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Shit stuffed pussy orgasm

- Shit stuffed pussy orgasm

Description:
    After i had this experience with my boyfriend last time, i wanted to experience alone.
    First i needed really to take a shit. And it was a huge turd that was coming out of my Butt.
    Soft and warm poop-perfect to stuff it in my Pussy
    Then i stuffed it in my pussy-but my pussy is so small and tight i couldnt stuff all in.
    Some of my shit was laying in front of me.
    After a while of smearing my pussy with my juicy shit i decided to use my dildo.
    I took some of the left over shit to grease the dildo with it.
    Then it was time to put the shit smeared dildo in my shit smeare AND shit stuffed pussy.
    This was so good. The feeling to be completly filled up, with every inch of the dildo in my pussy i pushed the shit deeper in my pussy.
    I felt so pretty, good dirty It was great.
    Some of the best orgasm i had I think i will do it again. ?
    At the end of the video i show you how i clean my pussy after my dirty adventure. ?
    Its like, i dont know, a enema in pussy to get all the stuff out?
    It works really good. ?
    Have fun watching
    Lot of Love,
    LucyScat
    Model:
    LucyScat
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ShitinPussyMasturbation.mp4
    File Size : 1182.3 MB
    Duration : 00:26:57
    Video : AVC, 5 997 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6rtedohg0211

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Accident and pissing in the Park

- Accident and pissing in the Park

Description:
    Walk on the street ended up that I very much wanted to use the toilet I found a secluded place and began to piss and shit outdoors . After my ass out the crap on it came large flies will Write for you a custom video of your script , ready to bring to life almost anything you want , any fantasy on the theme of the toilet . Do not hesitate to write , Im waiting for your scripts for filming .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSC_0009.mp4
    File Size : 684.89 MB
    Duration : 00:07:02
    Video : AVC, 13.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dosuqmmn3m2j

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Shit Save Mission Completed 5 Saved Heaps

- Shit Save Mission Completed 5 Saved Heaps

Description:
    For true connoisseurs of good video quality i divided the video into 3 PARTS45min
    So you can start by playing with yourself normally like you do in the beginning in all your vids. And when youre ready take one of the shits you saved and smear it on and around your pussy and your inner thighs and play with yourself a bit like that. Then get another shit and start to smear it all over your body and taste some and suck some off your fingers. Play with yourself like that a bit more and then get the 3rd shit and use it to stuff your pussy much as you can and shit out of your pussy a couple times. Whatever you cant fit in your pussy and whatever is left over put in your mouth and mush it around so your mouth is full of shit AND your pussy is full of shit. Then just when you think you couldnt have any more shit in and on you. Spread your ass and finger it until you cant hold your shit in anymore. Then bend over and push all the fresh shit out of your ass and the shit that was in your pussy at the same time. Then you can sit back down and stuff all the shit back into your pussy again and smear some more of the fresh shit on yourself even more so youre completely covered with shit and you have it stuffed in your mouth and pussy. Play with yourself and finger your shit filled pussy for a bit like that then take some and cover a dildo in shit and fuck your pussy with it while its still filled with shit so its oozing out cuz it cant fit anymore. Then try to deepthroat the shitty dildo clean while your mouth is full of shit so theres shit oozing out of your mouth too. Get kinda close to the camera so i can see you drooling shit. Then just play with yourself and enjoy yourself and when youre ready to cum at the end, whatever shit is left stuff in your pussy and smear on your pussy and all over yourself and play with yourself like that till u cum )
    xoxox
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Part15SavedShitAnnaCoprofield-1.mp4
    File Size : 1880.91 MB
    Duration : 00:21:30
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (59940/1000) FPS