Pro User

Oct 2016

*****THIS IS NOT A SMEARING VIDEO*****
    Okay, now that y'all got the disclaimer, this video is about the nitty, the gritty, and the shitty. Lots of questions have come my way over the past 6 months and I decided to answer them in an unscripted video. Who am I? How did I get started? Why the mask? Do I have a toilet fetish? Do I have a bf? What are your thoughts on poo? What else do I sell? Why do you get rude with some people? How long have you been doing this? Why don't you do customs? Be ready, y'all!
    And again, before someone freaks out, THIS IS NOT A SMEAR.
    Models: ChubbiBunni

Duration: 19 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ancora piu blasfema! Questa volta in pausa del lavoro in un posteggio ti racconto della mia scoperta la chiesetta del video precedente è stata costruita come voto dai genitori di una persona che non posso vedere porco dio ma sì un uomo di merda! Allora andiamo a fargli uno scherzetto? Entro in un bar e piscio dentro alla mia my bottle.” Prendo la macchina e guido fino alla chiesa. Camminando e bestemmiando la madonna di merda, arrivo davanti e innaffio il bel vaso di fiori di piscia ed impreco a piu non posso! Questa è la lezione che si merita porco dio! Tutta la piscia sui fiori e sui gradini. Questo video e più lungo per farti vedere tutta lazione senza interruzioni madonna troia. ——————— Even more blasphemous! This time in my lunch break in a car park I tell you of my discovery in the previous video we going in a little church this church was built as votive gift by the parents of a person I can not see yes its a fucking ! So lets make him a joke? I go into a bar and piss in my my bottle.” I take the car and drive up to the church. Walking and cursing the virgin mary, and I arrival in front of the beautiful vase of flowers we can put all my piss in this place! This is the lesson he deserves! The whole pissing on the flowers and on the steps of the church. This video is ‘longer you can see all the action without interruptions!
    Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 15 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: AVI
    Size: 598 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I start off teasing you in my G-string thong, touching myself and dirty talking you the whole time about how much I love my body, how my ass was just made to shit, and I tease that its no wonder Im your fantasy scat girl with a thick ass and tiny waist like mine. I tell you I feel like having some fun tonight smearing my tits, that Im all sweaty and smelly from the hot summer day, and I shit a load out for me to enjoy 😉 I braid my hair back and smear my tits with my shit, sucking and tasting my turds and going weak in the knees from arousal, my shit smells and tastes just SO fucking good today, you can see my eyes roll back in pleasure
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 13 min 37 s
    Size: 538 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Abigail is tasked to fist fuck her asshole then chock on the same fingers that were buggering her rear hole.. She vomits into her hands and smears it on her chest. The guy she is doing the show for likes this and tells her she can clean off a little. After riding some of the vomit, she still has some on her while she finishes the show..
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 6 min 35 s
    Size: 661 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess needed to shit asap today but she was alone again. She must use the toilet wc to release her shit. She make a huge mess into her toilet but her slaves will arrive later and they will clean it with tongues.
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 3 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 23.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess in sexy red catsuit is farting(must smell),masturbating,pissing an teasing you with arched feet
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 7 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 378 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

She is so late for her class, but she cant go in just yet; her stomach is grumbling and shit is threatening to burst from her asshole! So she runs to the ladies room and squats on the floor; watery shit spurts out from her immediately, scattering all over the floor! She starts to cry because her panties are soiled as fuck and she will have to go to class commando.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 6 min 30 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 69.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Its a beautiful sunny day so I decide to go for a hike! But I have to shit!
    Im out in the middle of no where with no bathroom in sight! And this hike gets to be pretty popular in the afternoons!
    I have no choice but to lift up my pretty Valentines Day dress and shit right there on the trial! My ass spread open and my tits hanging out!
    Its a nice big load of several soft light brown turds! It fells so go getting that shit out of me!
    My ass is pretty dirty and I dont have any toilet paper! Will you lick my ass clean for me?
    I get bold and start dancing around with my tits out and my sht right there on the path! Anyone could come around the corner and see me! Yikes!
    I cant let this nice load go to waste! I scoop some up and play dirty smearing games with my soft warm shit!
    Im so happy to be a dirty girl in public!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 45 s
    Size: 637 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Good Morning!
    I just woke up and I need to shit so bad. Pooping always makes me so horny! Do you want to watch me shit in the shower for you? I get off knowing you are watching me shit. Look at my poophole open up and that massive load of shit come out of my hole! Ive got a huge load today! Its stretching my hole so wide! My shithole is being stretched open by my poop! My fat load of shit burst out of my hole and falls to the floor of the shower! It felt so amazing pushing that monster out of my ass!
    My pussy is dripping wet! It felt so good to poop for you! I pick my big load of shit up and start to sniff it! I love the smell of my fresh poop! I reach my hand down and start to rub my pussy! I cant believe how wet I am! I sniff my shit and start to lick it. I talk dirty to you as I rub my clit as hard as I can. I know Im going to cum so soon! I want you to watch me cum while Im smelling and tasting my shit! Watch me cum for you!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 5 min 20 s
    Size: 865 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot huge loading 4 days shit in sexy brown panties!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 12 min 0 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 200 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information