Pro User

Oct 2016

- Dwarf toilet bowl, his dreams came true

- Dwarf toilet bowl, his dreams came true

Description:
    Good afternoon, my dear fans. This movie is special to me. This movie is about a dreams, this movie is about You. About how desires and dreams come true if you go to them and strive.
    This little man, a dwarf, changed his life, adjusted for the sake of dreams. He moved in and became my neighbor in order to admire me and eventually got a reward, became my slave and toilet. Watch and enjoy these beautiful frames.
    1. Gotcha, dwarf, serve us, lick, suck menses
    Hes watching me. Since the summer I have a feeling that someone is watching me and spying. We were walking with my friend Lana on the streets, in the Park and I noticed were being watched from the bushes. It turned out to be dwarf is a my living toilet. I pretended not to notice him and we have bypassed quietly until homes. Casually chatting we undressed and I decided to check. Creeping up to the front door, abruptly opened it and inside rolled my dwarf-toilet bowl. Gotcha, now you not leave Now we want to play with you. Lana looks with undisguised interest at the frightened little slave. Well, on your knees, and crawl lick our pussys and asses. With what eagerness and desire he works his tongue, kisses, licks. And after all have Lanas monthly, let-him its a gift girlfriend. Suck the dirty, bloody swab. What an insatiable, well done, all sucked to the last drop. Good day today. Good morning, fun start to the day. And there will be continuation
    2. You our toilet bowl dwarf
    My girlfriend and I caught a dwarf. He was watching me. Imagine, a month ago he came to me for a session and then moved into my house. Now he lives a few floors below. And he was watching me the whole time. And I couldnt understand why I felt like I was being watched all the time. We made him lick our pussys and asses. Suck and chew our tampons. But that was only the beginning. His punishment is just ahead For a start, give him a good fuck. I love straponit men, and here such a miniature ass-the perfect fucking machine. And now its time for you to become our toilet bowl dwarf. Since you were so eager for me, watching, get what you deserve. A mouthful of shit, shit all on your body . And I dont care that you have a wife at home and how you justify why youre covered in shit and stinking. You run home naked and covered in shit
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Dreams-come-true-you-living-toilet-dwarf.mp4
    File Size : 1915.61 MB
    Resolution : 720x400
    Duration : 01:08:20
    Video : AVC, 3 803 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 112 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/22c5nf1xdvy1

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Drinking Girl Scat Shit and Vomit

- Drinking Girl Scat Shit and Vomit

Description:
    I first invited my girlfriend Melany to smoke hookah. She was very beautiful and I have long been looking for an opportunity to meet her alone. She was a little drunk and she was puke after yesterdays party. She drank with her friends and felt bad in this morning. Suddenly she wanted to shit and I suggested she use me as a toilet. I have long wanted girls to use my mouth for its intended purpose. I licked her asshole and got the shit out of there. I savored every bite. She pissed in my mouth and I swallowed all. Then she vomited into my mouth.
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1.mp4
    File Size : 1492.61 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:11
    Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wy4ajjt24yqf

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Diva Staxxxs Poopichu

- Diva Staxxxs Poopichu

Description:
    Poopichu I choose you Staxxx decided to chanel her favorite Pokemon character in this one Enjoy as she comes in dressed like said well know character, and shows exactly why she was chosen for battle Enjoy as she spreads and releases the fury while standing up. An excellent plop fest from my favorite Poopemon
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Diva-Staxxx081318-1.mp4
    File Size : 135 MB
    Duration : 00:03:57
    Video : AVC, 4 255 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c7risu90hkgg

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Eme Stool Poop

- Eme Stool Poop

Description:
    First farting on a stool and then pushing out a long stool
    Close-ups. Cameraman-assisted (silent).
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_eme_01_23F2HL.mp4
    File Size : 275.72 MB
    Duration : 00:08:56
    Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dgs1nbccmfjf

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Okuni At Ease

- Okuni At Ease

Description:
    Feeling relieved after a big poop
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_okuni_01.mp4
    File Size : 173.13 MB
    Duration : 00:05:35
    Video : AVC, 4 002 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/l5tavojc1tnc

Pro User

Oct 2016

- dirty lesbian play with new toys

- dirty lesbian play with new toys

Description:
    My friend Denise, brought new toys and that we must try..Look at me as she is fucking strap-on dildo, I did not know that she is the dominant type
    Model:
    dirtyscatgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scatshop59.mp4
    File Size : 1477.62 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:23:41
    Video : AVC, 8 588 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ubeukw98z408

Pro User

Oct 2016

- dominant old man and scat slave Victoria

- dominant old man and scat slave Victoria

Description:
    Today, totally subjected to the wishes of the old dominant man.I have to lick his boots, he pisses me into my mouth and on my back.I have to lick all.He rips my tights and I do shit on a glass table.Again I lick shitHe pushes me the dildo into my mouth, wants me to throw up, but I have to endure the shame.He knows what he wants and goes for his desire..
    Model:
    dirtyscatgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20130512_movie1_1.mp4
    File Size : 1026.8 MB
    Duration : 00:23:17
    Video : AVC, 5 998 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/h88d4y6sms7f

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Enjoy My Shit Loser

- Enjoy My Shit Loser

Description:
    Hello, loser. Can you guess who I am talking to? My ass has never looked sexier than it does from below peaking out from under my short skirt. You get a slaves eye view. You will be masturbating without self-respect as you gaze at my perfect ass while I dig my heels into the slaves mouth. I let loose a magnificent pile right into the plate. You will masturbate furiously-I can almost hear your little dick flapping around now-as I look down pitilessly at the sub-human struggling to eat my waste. you look right into my massive brown eyes, my luscious, full red lips. you abandon hope as your dignity melts away and you give yourself to pleasing me by degrading yourself. It has to actually consume. Since you have enjoyed the view of my slave you should live by the same rules I make for it. Finish masturbating and once you have spewed your filth lick up your sperm like a good little toilet.
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1311910.mp4
    File Size : 1018.94 MB
    Duration : 00:10:38
    Video : AVC, 13.2 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/o90kmaw0jxhj

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Lil Stink Is "Nice For What

- Lil Stink Is "Nice For What

Description:
    Lil Stink finally had some time at home to get loose an have fun Shes been busy with clients at her real job and often records at work. But this evening she decided to have a little fun. She begins with a twerk session, jiggling that ass like you aint seen before sitting reverse Kanga Style on the bowl. Enjoy as she spreads nice and wide to release those snakes as well That ass in motion will get your hand in motion to reach for your lube and your zipper
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lil-Stink-062618-1.mp4
    File Size : 208.24 MB
    Duration : 00:04:37
    Video : AVC, 5 774 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/npjbwangotg6

Pro User

Oct 2016

- 3 Days Poo In My Sheer Pink Lace Bikini

- 3 Days Poo In My Sheer Pink Lace Bikini

Description:
    I turn on my camera. I am wearing nothing but my bubblegum pink, lace bikini panties. i do a quick but sensual dance and show off my perky bare breasts then i turn, and with my ass to the camera, I slowly push out 3 full days worth of poo that i have been saving to make this clip. my poop is so big and thick and dense that it stretches my poor little asshole to its limits i take off my bikini pantie when i am finished with my massive poo and inhale the fresh shit aroma and taste my turds with the tip of my tongue then give you a nice long view of my monster size load of poo. i tease a bit more, spreading my butt cheeks to show you my dirty asshole and finger it for a bit..
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : huge-poo.mp4
    File Size : 403.04 MB
    Duration : 00:11:06
    Video : AVC, 4 907 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 162 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: