Pro User

Oct 2016

- Favorite jeans all in the shit and the urine

- Favorite jeans all in the shit and the urine

Description:
    Me and Olga love to give you a dirty show . This time, I and Olga use as props favorite jeans . First video clip we are posing in jeans showing you her beautiful ass . Remove jeans and show your clean ass and again put them back on their Asses . After that I lay on the floor and Olga took with his ass jeans and began to shit and piss on me and on my favorite jeans are wearing at this moment . After that, Olga begins to pound the shit my legs through my jeans . Her foot is all shit and my jeans . We change with Olga places, and now Im bent took off jeans and Olga lying on the floor and then I start to piss and shit in jeans, Olga Oh Yes that would be great . I love these games and you . Our jeans are all in the urine and crap but it was just perfect
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1695-1.mp4
    File Size : 1028.06 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:38
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hhgmde9szs6y

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Ema Natural And Hairy

- Ema Natural And Hairy

Description:
    Watch the release of a huge poop from a hairy anus
    Close-up ending. Multiple angles (PiP). Cameraman-assisted (female).
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_ema_01.mp4
    File Size : 251.25 MB
    Duration : 00:08:07
    Video : AVC, 4 001 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/aey7om0faz2m

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Naughty Workout Pussy Smear And Ass Fist

- Naughty Workout Pussy Smear And Ass Fist

Description:
    Nude from the waist down, I give you a nice rear view of me exercising on my stair stepper machine, I push out my rosebud and prolapse my asshole and then take a huge poo while I am still stepping away. Feeling super horny, I get down onto the floor where my poo is and sit right into the fresh pile. I slide and grind my pussy and ass into my warm poop and smear it all over my ass and pussy. I pick up some more and pile it on top of my pussy lips and smack my shitty pussy and fist my shit filled asshole. I shake my poo covered ass for the camera. My room totally reeks of shit and it smells so fuckin good I put some of my poo in my mouth and suck on my shitty fingers.
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 77.mp4
    File Size : 909.9 MB
    Duration : 00:06:56
    Video : AVC, 18.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zrv4pm87uvhw

Pro User

Oct 2016

- smoke and shit

- smoke and shit

Description:
    after a cigarette at the balcony the cats shits in slave mouths a yummy shit susage
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 04kaka2015cats.wmv
    File Size : 339.98 MB
    Duration : 00:08:46
    Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7d65b8r830yo

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Lady tastes shit

- Lady tastes shit

Description:
    A beautiful lady in a pink coat. Decided to poop on the package, pushing the leopard Thong I first peed on them. Then tried to do a vacuum of the stomach to keep my shit inside closer to the outside. I unbuttoned his coat showed his white bra bandage. I got cancer and pushed until my long-awaited shit came out. It fell out of my butt on the bag. Im glad to see such a good poop, big and nice smelling. I kneaded it on the package like dough, did it skillfully and masterfully. Unbuttoning my pink coat again, I smeared my shit on my white bra. Then she buttoned up and smeared her bright pink coat. Then I decided to try the shit and I shoved it in my mouth. Then I put shit on my lips and farted a lot. So several times repeated manipulations. It turned out fun and she did everything with pleasure and in a good mood.
    Model:
    miss_Di
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN4093.mov
    File Size : 1594.05 MB
    Duration : 00:11:32
    Video : AVC, 17.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c4urked3ask1

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Strip, Shit, Ship

- Strip, Shit, Ship

Description:
    You ordered a load of my shit. Im going to send it right to your door. But first, watch me strip out of my clothes and shit out your load. Just for you
    I slowly strip out of my clothes while I talk dirty to you. Watch me take off my cardigan. Then watch me strip off my dress. Do you like my big juicy ass? You know its full of poop Its full of a load of shit that Im going to send right to your door
    Its time to poop for you Watch that nice load of shit come out of my ass Soon this poop will be in your hands What are you going to do with it?
    Enjoy
    Scat 679-Strip, Shit, Ship
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : stripshitship.mp4
    File Size : 699.94 MB
    Duration : 00:04:36
    Video : AVC, 21.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/x7iz47a3lalv

Pro User

Oct 2016

- I vomited :( Christina and me.

- I vomited Christina and me.

Description:
    I vomited Christina and me. I havent been Christinas toilet for almost 2 months, I almost forgot the smell and sweet taste of her shit. Yesterday Christina called me and said-tomorrow morning I will be in the city. I was happy, because I love her sweet ass and never refuse her treats. But, I have not swallowed shit for a long time and have already lost the habit of this taste and smell. After a long break-it will be difficult Christina said-yesterday I was eating kebabs In addition to meat in Christines shit, there were a lot of rind and grains that crunched loudly in my mouth. Before we started feeding, Kristina and I drank red wine The time has come and Christina took off her panties and her ass was over my face. I tried to swallow, I tried very hard, but I started to feel very nauseous and vomited. This is my complete failure-now I cant even serve 1 girlfriend, I lost the habit of it To become a good toilet slave-you need constant practice and a great desire
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s276.mp4
    File Size : 522.16 MB
    Duration : 00:08:54
    Video : AVC, 7 994 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zg812k1izql3

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Jeans full of shit and piss

- Jeans full of shit and piss

Description:
    Im wearing my favorite jeans , and made a slight erotic show , where I first pose in jeans take different poses . Then take off their jeans and show you my clean ass . After that I put the jeans back on the ass . And stand cancer and starts to shit and piss in my jeans . My legs, dripping urine on the jeans leave marks from the shit and urine . I again removed the jeans off your ass and show you his dirty ass inside my jeans all shit . I removed her jeans and put them on the bed . My favorite jeans all shit and piss my ass too, shit .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1729-1.mp4
    File Size : 1017.64 MB
    Duration : 00:10:30
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/evcoy7uvz61k

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Marina In Plaid

- Marina In Plaid

Description:
    Solemn while unleashing a big poop
    Extreme close-up. Multiple angles. Cameraman-assisted (silent).
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_marina_01.mp4
    File Size : 253.83 MB
    Duration : 00:08:12
    Video : AVC, 4 004 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1brpdravc5zr

Pro User

Oct 2016

- I Love Shitting In My PantsSmearJOI

- I Love Shitting In My PantsSmearJOI

Description:
    I love shitting in my pants, probably youve heard this sentence from me before. And seriously I love making mess and shitting in cute panty or even leggings as well. I wear in this vid this black and tight leggings, feel so sexy myself in them. Emphasis my round ass, and long lean legs In this clip you get lots of teasing, and sexy dirty moments of me. Such a seductive, filthy ones. I also would be so happy if you just grab your dick nice and slow and stroking yourself. How bad you wanna jerking your dick to me or to my shit covered asshole? I know youre my good and dirty boy who follow my instructions and listening to my words. Please do it now again I give you jerk of encouragement and instrctions in the video. I pucker asshole and spread ass cheeks close up to get you in naughty mood. On the other hand I need to poo so this time wanna pushing poo straight into tight leggings. But you dont stop to stroke it, ok? Watching me and stroke yourself, I tell you when faster or harder. Great shit in pants. Stinky,beautiful poo. Its kinda great to smear and soak the fabric in warm poo. You just keep focusing on my shitty pants and on your dick. Im here to satisfy you and give JOI. I smear my poo out on the leggings and on my bare ass. Make big big mess. Moving my hips, spank ass, and dance a bit to tease you. I encourage you to make yourself ready to cum. Where would you like shoot your cum? On dirty ass, poo soaked leggings ass, maybe deep into asshole? Lets choose one ? I give you cum countdown as little help and when i say out 1 you give me that cum of yours. ? Dirty, sexy, seductive leggings poo video I told you I love shitting in my pants &lt3 Enjoy it
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20181019_121212.mp4
    File Size : 878 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:20:00
    Video : AVC, 6 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: