Pro User

Oct 2016

- Humping My Shitty Toilet

- Humping My Shitty Toilet

Description:
    Watch me shit on top of my toilet, and then sit down in it and wiggle and grind on my creamy turd. Next I play with my shitty pussy and finger my dirty asshole. I write my name in my poo, then into the shower to rinse off my shitty body and masturbate with the shower head til I cum so hard
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ride.mp4
    File Size : 334.11 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:52
    Video : AVC, 3 732 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/x6szowjoymnr

Pro User

Oct 2016

- sexy body pissing

- sexy body pissing

Description:
    i was shooting together with Christina today, do we not look sexy in this outfitanyway i felt like i have to piss so i just used the loser down under me as a human toilet while Christina was watching.
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pissing-with-Christina-.mp4
    File Size : 361.68 MB
    Duration : 00:05:28
    Video : AVC, 9 026 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1axivcmcg0sj

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Scat Body 2

- Scat Body 2

Description:
    Cover my body whit scat and then fuck me
    I love being scat My Master covered my whole body whit the shit. I loved it My master collected shit for many days. Maybe 1-2 kg.. hmm how disgusting this is. Then I have dressed up and he was fucking my ass Then he spanked my cunt And i played whit my scat pussy.
    After it my master feel may scat body, HE fuck my ass and love my smell enjoy IT
    Model:
    SmellyVany
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : body2.mp4
    File Size : 522.55 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:06:18
    Video : AVC, 11.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 104 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tey9wy5mjypr

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Farts & caviar party for my slave

- Farts & caviar party for my slave

Description:
    Mistress Antonella is so pretty with her black leather trousers, black corset and black stiletto shoes. The slave of Mistress Antonella is laying down on the floor, he wears a black mask.
    Mistress Antonella excites her slave with farts in front of him. Then, she steps over her slave, in doggy position in order to allow him to smell her ass of goddess when she fart, her farts excited her slave a lot.
    After that, she takes off her trousers and gives to him, her caviar directly from her goddesss ass to the dustbins mouth of her slave, she use him like a human toilet..
    Scato
    Pee
    Leather trousers
    Farts
    Model:
    MistressAntonellaSilicone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : fartsmimilogo1.mp4
    File Size : 240.96 MB
    Resolution : 1334x750
    Duration : 00:12:28
    Video : AVC, 2 500 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xkt4xqkbvrgn

Pro User

Oct 2016

- ladies have scat fun

- ladies have scat fun

Description:
    Sunday afternoon turned into a perverse meetings.At the conclusion of surprise for our cameraman.My good friend Denise wanted to again play dirty games. I say yes, lets play..Both we love pantyhose and it was clear where to begin our dirty game..Then its just a matter of improvisation between me and Denise
    Denisa beautifully kisses and has a delicate ass hole.
    Model:
    dirtyscatgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scatshop37.mp4
    File Size : 1514.47 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:22:23
    Video : AVC, 9 324 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/09exsq5pz6xv

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Smelly farts and piss for the slave

- Smelly farts and piss for the slave

Description:
    Sarah and I love to have fun with the slaves Especially the smelly and fluid part Our loser slave acts like he dont like it, but I think deep inside he loves this Being so close to our ass and pussy must be a privilege for him After serving him some really smelly farts, Sarah need to pee in his mouth. After she is done we give him more farts, before I need to empty my bladder Pissing Farting
    Model:
    PrincessNikki
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Nikki-Sarah-Farting-and-peeing-mdh.mp4
    File Size : 1007.82 MB
    Duration : 00:15:17
    Video : AVC, 9 026 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d13484ub1cst

Pro User

Oct 2016

- From Dog Cage To Toilet Cage

- From Dog Cage To Toilet Cage

Description:
    Mistress Lisa has kept her toilet slave waiting all night in a cramped pet cage. Unable to sleep, he cant help but think about his morning meal. Lisa walks in and adds to his dread when she says, You look like youre ready for a beating. Are you ready to eat my shit? She leads him out on a leash and shackles him to a St. Andrews Cross. She smiles as she whips and flogs his ass, then kicks him several times. She laughs as she hears a rewarding meaty thud with each blow. She has some fun with his nipples, attaching a long set of forceps, and twisting them as he grimaces in pain. She lets him know its feeding time and leads him to her toilet box, a clear plexiglass head cage with a toilet seat on top. She locks his head inside and handcuffs his wrists to the side. As he awaits his meal she tortures his chest, digging her high heel into his nipples before attaching clamps and forceps. Finally she gets the urge to shit and sits on the toilet seat. She pisses in his mouth first, then shits a load right onto his mouth. Some of the shit falls to the side but Lisa isnt going to allow any of it go to waste. She puts the remaining shit on a plate and begins fork feeding him. He gags several times but she has no mercy and just keeps putting forkfuls of shit into his mouth. As he struggles she instructs him to chew and swallow and tortures his nipples with clamps and forceps. Finally she feeds him his last piece of shit and steps on his cock with her stiletto heels until all the shit has been eaten. She opens the lid to toilet box and has him open his mouth to prove all the shit is where it belongsin his stomach. She leaves him locked in the cage but spits in his mouth before leaving, letting him know shell be back when she needs to use him again.
    Model:
    lisadomina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : From-Pet-cage-to-toilet-cage.mp4
    File Size : 420.75 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:12:07
    Video : AVC, 4 654 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4hnu3tzb96z0

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Fishnets Panty Heels

- Fishnets Panty Heels

Description:
    Hot pooping and peeing in sexy fishnets panties and heels
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : fishnetsblackpantyheelspoop.wmv
    File Size : 143.24 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:09:37
    Video : VC-1, 2 061 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 16.0 kb/s (CBR), 16.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2m7o663cxyo8

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Big One special for me

- Big One special for me

Description:
    Listen, Im already tired of writing a description for the videos, I admit honestly, I really love shit and just can not resist when from my ass comes out a fragrant sausage. After my previous video, I still have a HUGE piece of delicious shit that I love to play with so much) If you like to watch me play with my shit and pens, then prepare for the crazy scat show) Follow the updates, love you)
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Big-One-special-for-me.wmv
    File Size : 350.28 MB
    Duration : 00:06:06
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 301 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0q33fb30ll89

Pro User

Oct 2016

- MIstress Gaia-Here is what you asked for

- MIstress Gaia-Here is what you asked for

Description:
    Slave, today Im in a good mood Im going to make this video just for you and I know that you are going to buy it you cant help it. I know that you like to jerk-off watching a beautiful woman shitting. You can get aroused only in that way. You get turned on even more, watching an elegant woman shitting yes, because even shitting requires elegance and I am an elegant woman On the other end, I like shitting in my slaves mouths. Look, I take off my panties you see, they are dirty of my humors. I have not washed myself yet Look at my gorgeous pussy and, now, at my beautiful ass-hole from here your meal is coming out Oooooh, look how much shit I have made A toilet slave like you must eat it all and, then clean my ass
    ITALIAN
    Schiavo, oggi sono di buon umore faro questo video apposta per te e so che tu lo comprerai non puoi farne a meno So che ti piace masturbarti guardando delle belle donne che cagano. Ti ecciti solo in quel modo e ti ecciti ancora di piu a vedere donne eleganti che fanno la cacca si, perche anche per cagare ci vuole eleganza e io sono una donna elegante Daltra parte, a me piace cagare nella bocca dei miei schiavi.
    Guarda, mi sono sfilata le mutandine vedi, sono sporche dei miei umori, non mi sono ancora lavata Guarda la mia bellissima figa e, ora, il mio splendido culo da li, tra poco, uscira il tuo pasto.
    Oooooh, guarda quanta merda ho fatto E tutta per te Uno schiavo-cesso come te la deve mangiare tutta e poi ripulirmi il buco del culo.
    Model:
    padronagaia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : gaia_scat_pov1_hd.mp4
    File Size : 318.67 MB
    Duration : 00:08:05
    Video : AVC, 5 340 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: