Pro User

Oct 2016

- Little Girl Wants To Be Dirty

- Little Girl Wants To Be Dirty

Description:
    I want to be the dirtiest girl I start by rubbing my cunt and tasting it.. thats not dirty enough so I try smelling my armpits, still not dirty enough.. Ive never played with my butthole before, I start rubbing it and smell my fingers, I act grossed out at first but eventually it starts turning me on. I want to go super far today so I start thinking about playing with my poop. I have a huge load come out, its so exciting and gross I slowly start spreading it on my nipples and then work to smearing over my entire chest
    Its so hot I cant resist to smear all over my cunt and pack shit on top of it. I rub my cunt and get off to it.
    Model:
    GwenyT
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 55BEA443-F457-44D6-9C4A-B8977A968D8C.mov
    File Size : 1008.38 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:54
    Video : AVC, 9 910 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 225 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/s9y147qpf22a

Pro User

Oct 2016

- MarshMellow Stuffing Shit and Pee

- MarshMellow Stuffing Shit and Pee

Description:
    Being super naughty, and stuffing marsh mellows in both fuck holes then pushing them out and shitting. Next I pull out a drinking glass and drop the marsh mellows into the glass that have been stuffed up my ass and pussy, and pee into the glass. I drink some, and pour the pee all over my face and then smear some poomashmellow on my face while sucking the pee out of a marshmellow. . Afterwards I smear shit all over my pussy and ass and talk very dirty about shitting and stuff some poo in my asshole. I push my asshole out as far as it will go, again and again.
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : mars1.wmv
    File Size : 639.44 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080
    Duration : 00:10:47
    Video : VC-1, 24.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/x2sxsutrfjpe

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Our First Dirty Anal FuckDripping Wet Pussy

- Our First Dirty Anal FuckDripping Wet Pussy

Description:
    So sexy, wet and dirty video. Its kinda of Roleplay. Im your girlfriend and you are my love whos working a lot far from our home. I miss you so much and you need to come back home to me more often. I know you have to work a lot and I totally understand you love me too, but please spend more time with me then before. Im so fucking naughty and horny today. I was thinking about something. We need to spice up our sexual life. HmI wanna share my dirty fantasy with you and Im a bit shy what I hope for. We both trust in each other so I tell you. You like fucking me from behind but This time I wanna try on different way, which is while we enjoy each other in doggy you fuck my little asshole but I going to poop on your dick. How does it sound? Please dont hesitate give me your answer. I tease you in the video with show off my pink panty, take off my bra and knee on then start to play with butt plug. We can doing step by step our first dirty anal experience. First using butt plug in ass then when my little hole getting stretched I take dildo which is your dick and start to insert into butt. My PUSSY is dripping wet. You will see all over in the video how juicy and wet my little pussy. Totally dripping. You get amazing view from behind how horny I am Can you feel my warm poo on your dick? Feel so amazing, I told yo just relax and I hold the things in my hand. Then I start to poo on the dildo make more dirty it. Then keep fucking my wet asshole and talking dirty. My pussy is still dripping. Gaping it and fucking hard. After fuck I still stretching butt hole and farting too. I know you enjoy as I do. Youve fucked me so hard baby. Look how dirty got your dick This is the best day for us, what do you think? Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0404.mp4
    File Size : 1414.38 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:19:30
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/nif1mmrixrml

Pro User

Oct 2016

- MISTRESS big tits piss on slave

- MISTRESS big tits piss on slave

Description:
    Very beautiful black Mistress with big breasts
    Very sexy with its transparent plastic raincoat
    I have my hairy cock
    And his 50-year-old white slave, in an open red latex hood
    I caress my breasts and sex to excite my submissive
    I insult him and order him to lick my legs, my feet, my cock
    I shoot her nipples, hihihihihi
    he has an erection he strips hard when I pull on his nipples
    The dirty pig it bandages hard, it wanks,
    I torture her nipples, stretching them makes it hard
    I insult him, spit in his face, slap him
    Then I piss a lot on her dirty pig body
    I defile him, he likes that pig
    I insult hihihihihihi
    I rub my feet in my piss and rub them on her face and body
    And I piss on that pig mouth
    I caress my big breasts, I insult her and spit in her face
    The slave is ridiculous with that torn red hood
    I slap him
    its a nice video
    Model:
    MISTRESS-PERVERSE
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mon-film.mp4-i-piss-imper-transparent.mp4
    File Size : 138.34 MB
    Resolution : 856x480
    Duration : 00:08:31
    Video : AVC, 2 193 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 119 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jtpgr8r1hmz4

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Chocolate cake from 3 Mistresses

- Chocolate cake from 3 Mistresses

Description:
    Chocolate cake from 3 Mistresses. Recently, my meetings with the Mistresses do not occur very often. The festive bustle before the New Year holidays leaves little time for entertainment with a slave. I really miss these meetings, and really lack the fragrant treats that I usually get from beautiful womens asses. However, todays call from Christina made me very happy. And I was doubly happy because she told me that I would have to serve three girls today as a toilet. When I came to them, the first thing I was having to make massage and lick their feet. Feet of each of 3 girls. Mrs. Christina, Victoria, and Lassie humiliated me in every way. They used to call me dumb cattle, scum, dumbass. However, in honor of the upcoming New Year holiday, they decided to make an original treat for me. It was a chocolate cake, consisting of their shit, and the process of its preparation took place before my eyes. I watched the poop crawling out of beautiful female anuses, I sniffed their fragrant farting, and I was happy with all this. I had to completely eat this big pile of female shit, and then I was having to lick the plate. I had a double feeling. On the one hand, it was very difficult to do. But on the other hand, I was happy.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : f83.mp4
    File Size : 1603.78 MB
    Duration : 00:18:18
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 318 kb/s (CBR), 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ti3hmzxs7vp2

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Lesbian dirty baths

- Lesbian dirty baths

Description:
    You will see that i play with my shit, can be romantic, With my friend Denise, I organized a shared bath in a bathtub full of foam .Sometimes I wonder if it is better to have sex with a woman or man??It depends how when youre in the moodI will be glad if you will enjoy our shared bathsHave a nice day Kisses for you Victoria and Denise
    Model:
    dirtyscatgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scatshop41.mp4
    File Size : 1375.08 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:21:03
    Video : AVC, 8 995 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d7rcp55bdu7h

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Shit Packing For Customer

- Shit Packing For Customer

Description:
    Youre just dying for my shit, so I agree to send you some with my love and tease you for enjoying scat just as much as I do Only, well, my shit is so fucking liquid and delicious today, Im having a hard time packing it up for you I love it, the feeling of my shit stretching my hole and teasing myself. I absolutely love how they smell and describe it to you good. I cant stop myself Im supposed to be saving this shit for you You just gotta tell me what you do when you get my shit. fuckYou fucking cum with my shit in your mouth Dammit, Im packing this shit for you. Ive gotta prepare your gift and send it Uugh, just one taste, and I swear, youll be addicted hell, its my OWN shit
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 42721.mp4
    File Size : 896.9 MB
    Duration : 00:08:16
    Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/smvjaj476wy7

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Human Toilet Girl-Eat Shit Again

- Human Toilet Girl-Eat Shit Again

Description:
    Human toilet girl is back eating her boyfriend Mr.Andrews shit She is the true inspiration to female shit eaters
    She starts off by licking his asshole for his pleasure like a good girlfriend does when suddenly she starts tasting the tip of a turd. She wants her boyfriend to only experience pleasure, comfort and convenience and asking him to go to the bathroom is not one of them.
    Proving her love to him she opens her mouth wide under his asshole so he can take a shit right into her mouth. Seems he really needed to go as he took quite a big shit into his girlfriends mouth.
    But it doesnt end there. She writes the words Human Toilet on her own chest between her lovely breasts and stare strait into his eyes as she start to eat and swallow his shit
    You can see the deep concentration, discomfort, passion and love in her beautiful eyes as she chew and swallow more than one mouth full of his shit.
    She suffers but she doesnt stop, she is determined to show him she is the best girlfriend ever and how much she loves him to keep eating his shit like the good toilet girlfriend that she is. You do not want to miss this one
    Full Disclosure: These are a series of scat videos in collaboration with friends of mine. We therefore have exclusive permission from them to sell their content on their behalf for them. We are the only clip store with such an arrangement to sell their content as agreed upon. You wont find their exclusive content anywhere else and I am assisting them online with the shoots of this content-Goddess Tempest And Devoted Sub AKA Stinky Steve
    Be sure to check my other videos including the other video of Human Toilet girl where she swallowed her boyfriends shit the first time xoxo
    Model:
    GoddessTempest
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Human-Toilet-Girl-Eat-Shit-Again.m4v
    File Size : 176.84 MB
    Duration : 00:07:26
    Video : AVC, 3 155 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hby7hgzzzwey

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Domi shits and stuff

- Domi shits and stuff

Description:
    Domi is shiting in slaves mouth. She orders him to swollow, her friend Lola orders him the same, but the loser cant. Domi puts gloves on and stuff all the shit in his losers mouth.
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2020_02_berlin_01_scat.mp4
    File Size : 481.53 MB
    Duration : 00:05:31
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 12.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: