Pro User

Oct 2016

- Hot Shit Session Adelina Frau

- Hot Shit Session Adelina Frau

Description:
    Great new video Adelina Frau Toilet Domination Young and beautiful model Adelina Frau humiliate the slave and shit in the slave mouth. She comes into the slaves room, and makes the slave clean her new yellow shoes to shine. She takes off her shoes and gives the slave to enjoy the aroma of her sweet legs, she pushes her heels deep into the slaves throat and laughs at him. Then the slave diligently licks the ass of his Goddess. Toilet slave substitutes his hands like a seat for his Mistress. Slave opens his mouth and throats everything, he eats, then wipes her sweet shitty holes. She feeds the slave, wipes her ass after the toilet and puts toilet paper in his mouth. Adelina spits in addition and laughs at the slave. That pretty girl sits with her big shitty ass on the slaves face and smearing the shit with deep delight. The slave thoroughly licks all holes of Adelina Frau and enjoys the smell of her sweet big round ass. She is delightful and very desirable, every toilet slave would like to be in his place
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 0007s.mp4
    File Size : 672.66 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:35
    Video : AVC, 7 920 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1u31wfbnnzfp

Pro User

Oct 2016

- I feel female shits warmth by skin

- I feel female shits warmth by skin

Description:
    I feel female shits warmth by skin. Serving girls as a toilet is always accompanied by pleasant sensations. Smell, touch, taste, eyesight, hearing-all senses participate in this. The slave sees a beautiful and attractive girls ass. He hears her farting in the process. He sniffs her shit and her farting, which seems to him as a pleasant aroma. Finally, he feels the taste of the food that the girl ate the day before, which passaged through her body, and then the girl gave out it to slave into his mouth in the form of a delicacy. Touch sense has always very rarely been involved in all of this. This time, Mrs. Christina and Victoria corrected this omission. Mistresses decided to shit on my body. It really turned out to be enjoyable. I felt something pleasant, soft and very warm. It came out of the beautiful body of girl. Shit came out of her beautiful open anus and lay down like a snake on my chest. At first, Victoria did this, letting me later to lick her ass. After her was Christina, who added a pinch of salt to her shit. I had to completely swallow delicacies from each of the two girls.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : f85.mp4
    File Size : 1006.96 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:29
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 318 kb/s (CBR), 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/i6qce032kpfz

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Diabolic Sigal Shit in the Mouth

- Diabolic Sigal Shit in the Mouth

Description:
    Watch me shit a soft log gaping my asshole. Then I will demand it be consumed by you , like this good slave you are . Every fucking bit . This is the only thing that you is good for-human toilet. My huge brown shit is coming right into slave open mouth.
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1111910.mp4
    File Size : 920.51 MB
    Duration : 00:08:20
    Video : AVC, 15.2 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/18y1or9ftp4f

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Femdom Piss Party 07

- Femdom Piss Party 07

Description:
    Lets go to the next round, next beauties humilating a slave lets piss again
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : nikkifemdomparty2013_07.wmv
    File Size : 611.32 MB
    Duration : 00:15:49
    Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2svskjoiviuy

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Scat, Spit and Feet Fetish

- Scat, Spit and Feet Fetish

Description:
    Do you have scat fetish? Or spit and feet as well? Maybe all of this 3? Its a sexy and good combo. Well Im fully nude in this video. Show to you loads of times my bare feet, soles and toes. Also suck on my cute and pretty toes. Spitting on for you and smudge it. I know you really love my feet and how Im posing to show you up. Spitting and showing, sucking over and over. My feet are so soft and well pedicured. This time nails are dark red. Sexy arent they? You can touch my feet anytime dirty boy. Youre such a dirty mind just as like I have ? I had shy fart in video and its so smelly I turn around and sitting on my knee till you can admire my already shit baked ass after fart. I still sit on knee and spread my asshole with hands then pushing out big and nice turd on feet. Wow what I great feeling I have right now. Had to poo so bad. After shitting rubbing my shitty feet to each other to get them more messier and wanna cover with my warm chocolate. Of course I show you lots of times this poopy feet and spitting on it make them slippery. Do you wanna jerk your dick to my dirty feet? For sure you do. Encourage you to jerk it off till you watching my feet. Such a great feeling when I know you get off and cumming on my feet ? Sexy feet video with lots of shit and spit on it. Enjoy ?
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180109_102729.mp4
    File Size : 628.57 MB
    Duration : 00:14:18
    Video : AVC, 6 007 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 130 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5210edgk8wmf

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Mistress Antonella offers a caviar meal

- Mistress Antonella offers a caviar meal

Description:
    The slave of Mistress Antonella is laying down on the floor, he is naked and wears a black mask.
    Mistress Antonella gives some nutellas spoon before giving to him some real caviar from her. She is amazing in her black PVC bodysuit with sexy zip &amp buckles, her hold-up stockings and red stiletto shoes.
    She steps over her slave, squatted, in order to allow him to eat her warm caviar from her goddesss spring.
    Model:
    MistressAntonellaSilicone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : newcostumKaviar.mp4
    File Size : 120.84 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:06:15
    Video : AVC, 2 504 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ta85s6g9fpj5

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Blooper From Mikoi

- Blooper From Mikoi

Description:
    Pooping in high-heels is sexy but also precarious
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_mikoi_01.mp4
    File Size : 373.52 MB
    Duration : 00:12:02
    Video : AVC, 4 010 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rxxasgqyz0qq

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Anal Masturbation , diarrhea , menstruation .

- Anal Masturbation , diarrhea , menstruation .

Description:
    I have a favorite anal toy that I often masturbate your clitoris and the anal , but this time, the operator caught me when I was asleep , I very much wanted to pee , but I was lying in bed . I did not get up and go to the toilet , I just threw the blanket and got cancer , I was wearing white panties , it seemed to me that they do not need to remove as shit through them I get a very good .. I got cancer and tensed his ass , first me came out of Gaza and then the urine with menstruation , about how it was cool but then after a few seconds of my priests began divisible diarrhea , but I have diarea , I am suffering for a week I have very loose stools . After I filled her panties with shit I took them off and started nukhat and wanted to masturbate , but then again liquid diarrhea out of my butt, wow this is a super , then I put myself in a dirty anal toy and start having fun .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0647.mp4
    File Size : 967.76 MB
    Duration : 00:09:57
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/49igogqkaoud

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Nikki eats first

- Nikki eats first

Description:
    Princess Nikki have to eat before the slave can eatwith a full stomach she can shit a big susage.
    a custom clip with a lot of verbal humilation in german.
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2019_nikki_kv_01mcam.mp4
    File Size : 654.21 MB
    Duration : 00:07:32
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 12.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xezr9yw3230b

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Eat my shit as punishment for disobedience

- Eat my shit as punishment for disobedience

Description:
    Whats that? Why are you sitting down and shit in my favorite toilet? Dont we have regular toilet? I let you take a shit in it a couple of times, so youre totally relaxed. You cant be left alone for a minute. Began to play with pussy without asking. Ill teach you how to behave, you will be punished. Get on your knees, ass up, Ill flog you. Your ass will be in a stripe. You will know that in my house need to ask permission from the Mistress for everything. That youre squirming like an eel, expose your ass out or itll get worse. Lie down on the floor, Ill shit in your mouth. Forgotten who are you, now I will remind. You my living toilet, toilet bowl for me. I will shit in your mouth every day instead of toilet slaves and you will eat my shit all the time. Yes, you have mouth full of shit, hold it in your mouth, let it melt and flows down your throat. Get on the bench, Ill fuck you in the ass. What do you mean dont? Tolerate, youre slave girl you must endure everything. Say thank you that I still greased your hole. And now suck, you will learn to do deep blowjob with shit. Youre wafer, cocksucker, youre going learn to take dick in your throat and swallow the shit that he pushes into you. Suck, lick better or should I take the whip again? Good toilet girl, ate my shit enough, and now go washing. Heres a kick to speed you
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Eat-my-shit-as-punishment-for-disobedience.....mp4
    File Size : 1400.16 MB
    Duration : 00:16:51
    Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: