Pro User

Oct 2016

- Lenka piss and ass 01

- Lenka piss and ass 01

Description:
    First Lenka piss in his mouth, then she and her girlfriend let slave Tomi lick her asshole
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1prague3full.wmv
    File Size : 339.94 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:23:41
    Video : VC-1, 1 868 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9n8akjlrcqnq

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Goddess Luna Andreea and friend diapers play

- Goddess Luna Andreea and friend diapers play

Description:
    Today for the first time together, Mistress Andreea and Mistress Luna. Very happy to meet, they wanted to make fun of their slave and make it their personal toilet. They tied him to the bed, put diapers on him and then started playing with their new toy. They started to humiliate him by peeing in his diapers and then they filled his bottle with piss and milk. They both peed on him and finally started to feed and hydrate him with their piss. In the last part, you can watch another 2 romanian ladies who adore to humiliate their _ with pee and diarrheas. One of them empty her bladder in her toilet and the other use her slave to expulse her diarrheas in his face and mouth.
    Epic clip with 4 mature romanian Goddesses who adore toilet humiliation games
    Model:
    GoddessAndreea
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Goddess-Luna-Andreea-and-friend-diapers-play.mp4
    File Size : 649.99 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:27:52
    Video : AVC, 2 993 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 250 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sjc9tfxhe9cu

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Shit oozing out onto velvet skin ass

- Shit oozing out onto velvet skin ass

Description:
    My little toilet bitch, loves to pose, show off in front of camera and of course shit in different poses. Shit slowly crawls out of her ass over and over again, oozing out onto the white velvet skin of her ass. Her happy smile shines on her face, she is always happy show what pervert she is in all its glory
    1. Creamy shit oozes out of her ass
    My little toilet bitch took a shit on the couch. Creamy light brown shit oozes out of her ass. She enjoys her shamelessness, she likes that I take film of her, look at her. A long strap-on is lying next to her. I know why she made it. Her ass is itching to get fucked. Now strapon is in her ass, she enters it carefully and now begins to jump on it. Her moans carried across the room, she enjoys her orgasm. I brought up pervert who loves fuck, but not just like that but in the shit
    2. Shit during menstruation early in the morning
    My slave girl wanted to shit early in the morning. She quietly closed the door of the bedroom where she sleeps at my feet and staged an action on the couch. Put the camera and lifting her legs began to push, thick hard poop began to get out of her young ass and pieces fall to the floor. While she was there, I woke up and heard her doing something in large studio room. I went out to her and I saw her take a shit. Well, attagirl, lets continue shooting now on the bar chair. I put her on her stomach on bar chair and made her push harder, take another shit. She tried so hard that bloody tampon came out of her pussy and fell out. My leaky slave girl has her period. In the end, she managed to squeeze out more shit. And with happy smiles, we decided to leave the shit for toilet slave, who should come in couple of hours. Let him eat her shit and suck tampon, dont throw away such treat for nothing
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shit-oozing-out-onto-velvet-skin-ass-1.mp4
    File Size : 662.28 MB
    Duration : 00:15:40
    Video : AVC, 5 708 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/oqx905dju6cf

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Shit on me, honey

- Shit on me, honey

Description:
    Ebony_Princess shitting on my butt and creaming it after I pooped huge again
    Model:
    Pinky_Prada
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20210205_132937.mp4
    File Size : 413.26 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:03:22
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 22.516 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6twwretrq4ve

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Huge Turd smash in White Leggings

- Huge Turd smash in White Leggings

Description:
    I held a big load of poo all day, saving it for the past couple days, sat down to read my book. I knew it was going to be a good one because I had been farting all day and ate a bunch of meat over the weekend. Im wearing my brand new tight white leggings and let out a massive turd for you. I just have to smash it in between my cheeks, bouncing up and down, until it slowly climbs up the back of my leggings. So smelly, squishy and warm. I hope you enjoy watching me as much as I enjoyed this poop.
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Model:
    AbigailDupree
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : HugeTurdsmashinWhiteLeggings-2.mp4
    File Size : 1184.62 MB
    Duration : 00:12:11
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/df8qkad02kpz

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Femdom and Toilet Slavery

- Femdom and Toilet Slavery

Description:
    My slave come for a toilet slavery session and just in time as I am desperate to take a shit I punished him, beat him with a whip and made him lick my shoes with his tongue. Then I rode him and told him to lie on the floor. He exist only to serve as my waste disposal and must always be ready to be used. Im using his mouth as my toiletand I fill it up. He lay on the ground under me while I let loose. I piss and shit all over his mouth then hand feed him my turds for him to feast on. Such a good toilet bitch. I love hungry toilet slaves Get ready to consume my shit any time of the day
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 129211.mp4
    File Size : 1882.69 MB
    Duration : 00:15:50
    Video : AVC, 16.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hcahm8w7gd0i

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Sheer negligee poop, smear & dildo fuck

- Sheer negligee poop, smear & dildo fuck

Description:
    Wearing a sheer black negligee. I turn my ass towards you and do a big shit. The poop shows through the negligee and you can see it getting bigger and spreading around my ass. I pull the negligee to one side and smear the shit all over my ass with my hands. Shit ends up all over my thighs and forearms. I turn around and, sitting in a pile of my own poop, I fuck my pussy with my dildo. I poop again onto the floor and become more and more turned on as my pussy gets covered in poop. I cum hard and show you my dirty shitty hands to finish. Would you like to clean up for me?
    Model:
    Laceyloumartin1
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_8571.mp4
    File Size : 124.87 MB
    Duration : 00:10:27
    Video : AVC, 1 532 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2fj3yhttzx1i

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Delicious Piss and Shit Dinner

- Delicious Piss and Shit Dinner

Description:
    Youve been waiting for this moment for so long Im going to fill up this glass with my piss and this plate with my shit and you get drinking and eating it Watch nice goopy piss and shit flow out of my pussy and asshole into your bowl. As Im preparing your dinner, I make sure to fully humiliate and degrade you so that you feel like the lowliest being in existence as you watch your meal piling up. You love every little bit of my nasty, smelly shit. Eat it up Finally, I pick up the plate and let you get a nice close up view of your dinner before you dig in. Be grateful and inhale the fragrance before its gone. Take it all in. Now eat, I said
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 271211.mp4
    File Size : 1109.58 MB
    Duration : 00:12:43
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vewgh4hs64o9

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Duct Tape Forced Fart Smelling Lezdom Facesitting

- Duct Tape Forced Fart Smelling Lezdom Facesitting

Description:
    Got her pinned down, stuffed panties deep down her throat, and Used duct tape sitting on her face, farting, she pleads begs for mercy, then she used her tongue to loosen the tape I rip the remainder off and then used a scarf to keep her mouth closed so she has to take all my horrific farts up her nose, while i verbally thrash her.. she whines pleads and even grows faint..
    Our GIF Maker Does NOT Reflect the Video Quality
    Model:
    efrolesbians
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Dirty-Lesbians_Tape-Gagged-Fart-Discipline.mp4
    File Size : 1061.69 MB
    Duration : 00:08:18
    Video : AVC, 17.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8yl3sqbeid8p

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Shit-Topped Steak Dinner

- Shit-Topped Steak Dinner

Description:
    Watch as Summer teases and prepares a nice New York Strip steak dinner with potatoes, peas and a roll- spitting into your food as she cooks Once dinner is ready, she sets the table and serves you your meal topped with more of her spit You sit down at the table to eat but its not quite ready yet.. .she squats over your plate to add a big load of her fresh shit right on top of your steak Then she wipes her ass with your dinner roll and spits several more mouth fulls of her long stringy spit on top of your freshly prepared steak dinner Now its ready for you, so dig in naughty boy
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : poo-steak-dinner.mp4
    File Size : 1990.37 MB
    Duration : 00:12:14
    Video : AVC, 22.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 165 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: