Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video clip you will see how I shit and piss on his bed . Its not a great experiment which I decided to shoot for you in the morning . I wanted something not ordinary , so I decided Id just go and try it . Yes I very much wanted the toilet , and I was big and fat piece of shit and a big stream of urine . Well I didnt stop I once went to the toilet on my bed , I began to caress her Clit More will be able to review all on this video clip .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 490 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com 😉
    I play with my super juicy, creamy pussy while I birth some turds right over you, mm feels so good pumping my fingers in my grooly cunt and feeling my poop inside me through my vagina! I describe the sensation to you while shitting, and even finger fish for some sexy turds before showing them off to you, and licking one up and waving you goodbye with shit in my mouth 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 5 min 27 s
    Size: 165 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady pooped in the toilet and left, after a while in the toilet room comes a whore-shit eater, happy to see that there shit and not washed away! Begins to happily eat poop right out of the toilet!
    Slut eats up all of womens shit straight from the toilet!
    The game in many of our videos is staged but always real shit and swallowing shit.
    In this video really waited a few hours to shit slightly dried up in the toilet and the whore ate slightly dried shit.
    In each of our video there is some new extreme perversion with shit.
    1) In all our videos, only real shit!
    2) In all our video clips there is always a real swallowing of shit!
    Models: Fetish-zone

Duration: 19 min 28 s
    Size: 1.81 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive got another AMAZING pooping video for you! Over 12 minutes and 8 loads of shit! Watch my tight little asshole open up and gape so wide as load after load of fresh, stinky, hot, shit comes bursting out of my shithole!
    I love making EFRO videos! And this one is one of the greatest videos Ive ever made!!!!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 12 min 58 s
    Size: 1 015 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A shemale used me dirty and filled me with piss and sperm!:
    I was once again visiting my transsexual girlfriend TS-Amal. Because many people had written to us and would like to shoot together with us. Since we both are a perfect duo! A horny cock girl and a nasty Milf! Thats why we invited a user! Because this was not there, but we had to pee urgently and we are on nasty piss games! Pissed me Amal, a huge load of her delicious shemale piss, with a mega-piss beam, in my mouth and on my body. That was so much piss that I swallow so quickly not everything and then we swam in piss. Amal then rubbed me with her piss, my cunt, where I then pissed and we swam in even more piss.I blew Amals cock clean before she fucked me! I blew Amals cock, in the Deep Throat, clean, this was immediately hard, so I sat down on Amals cock and fucked her and and I rode on her cock! Then Amal licked my pussy and then fucked me hard in missionary position! Finally Amal fucked me hard in doggy style. until she shot me her shemale sperm, deep in my pussy. That was such a huge load that , Amals cum, flowed EXTREMELY out of my cunt!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 13 min 48 s
    Size: 1.95 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga and Yana I love to experiment . This time Yana took off her high-heeled shoes and put on the floor , and she got cancer on the mini table , Olga took shoes Yana and brought them to the ass Yana , and Yana began to fill them with piss and shit , yeah its just cool here, not what you say . After Yana pulled out of his ass shit in the shoes , she told Olga to put shoes on his feet, Yana , Olga did . Then Olga got cancer on his lap on the mini table , while Yana took a plastic bottle which was napolnena water and put Olga in the ass . And started filling the Olga water , but what strong the fountains came out of the ass of Olga , Yes, a fart gave ass Olga you just cant imagine , Yana was all fucked up from the fountains of assholes Olga , Yana enjoyed as Olga fart , turned to the ass Olga your face and mouth . This time Ian shit in dress shoes , large quantity of crap , Olga takes in his ass a big amount of water , Yana makes her an enema . Olga produces a lot of fountains out of his ass , And a lot of loud farts . Pleasant to you of viewing .

Duration: 11 min 15 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This time Yana and Olga demonstrate their charms , Olga went on the mini table and spread your legs , Yana began to fondle her pussy with her tongue , Olga hairy pussy and I wasnt madly love it . After Yana playing with pussy Olga , Olga got cancer and started shitting Yana in mouth fucking a large quantity of shit out of their ass Olga Yana directly in the mouth . Olga took the rubber cock and started to push rubber member Yana shit in mouth . After that, Yana and Olga were swapped , now Yana is lying on a table and spread your legs and Olga fondles her pussy , but it did not last long , Yana starts to piss right in the mouth of Olga , Yana urine fills mouth full Olga . Yana then starts to shit into the mouth of Olga , and a large amount of crap Yana releases itself from the right Olga in her mouth , Yana takes the rubber cock and starts to push deep Olga in mouth shit . Yana, Olga and all the shit and are very happy that they have reached the result .

Duration: 9 min 19 s
    Size: 918 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The three friends giggled as they watched the manlet slave grovel on his knees. He was hungry, they knew, and they were about to feed their shit pit. They all had platters of pastries and sweets, and each one chewed with their mouths open, before spitting out the warm, chewed up goodness in a clear, glass bowl. Chiya pulled down her panties and pushed hard, released several hard, round bits of dark green shit into the bowl. The smell was nasty and bitter, the and the shit mixed with spit food immediately. Bringing the bowl close to his mouth, the manlet begins eating his golden treasures immediately.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 27 min 12 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: MPEG-PS
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My man shits on my face and I smear it all over my beautiful huge tits and juicy pussy. Then I shove the shit inside my yummy cunt and masturbate with a dildo and fuck the shit inside my cunt. I finish by cumming then licking and sucking the shitty dildo. YUMMY!!!!! I love being a toilet slave!
    ENJOY EVERYONE!
    From your favorite couple and redhead!
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 2 min 58 s
    Size: 506 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana bought you a leather corset , leather gloves and high boots boots . This time Yana is throwing you a dirty show with her dog Olga , Yana Olga leads on a leash Fucks her in the ass with a strap-on , forced to eat shit , puts in the mouth shit sex , shit in the mouth of Olga .It insane , its real slavery , and Olga gets full from mistress Yana . Olga streta on the floor and eats crap off the floor , Yana Olga shit in your mouth and makes you eat shit , what is left on the floor shit Yana leather gloves takes a shit and puts Olga in mouth derom his face . One word Olga obedient dog fucking slave . She is ready to fulfill your most dirty and vulgar your imagination .

Duration: 13 min 12 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information