Pro User

Oct 2016

Look at this load of shit! Its so moist and perfect for smearing! Im going to smear it somewhere very naughty! Im going to stuff this shit up inside of my pussy! I love packing my pussy full of shit! It gets so soft and wet. My shit mixes with my piss and girl cum. My hand slides so easily inside my pussy. I could easily fist my own shitty cunt if I could reach! Do you want to shove your fist in my shit stuffed hole!? I want you to! It feels so good being full of shit and a fist!
    Watch me smear my shit all over my hairy pussy! I moan and talk dirty to you as I masturbate my dirty cunt! I rub my clit and bring myself to an amazing orgasm! Watch me make myself cum buy smearing shit all over my pussy! I love being a filthy shit girl!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 903 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video clip, Yana and Olga shit to each other on the face , and then smear shit kicks all over the body . At first Yana was lying on the bed and Olga, shit on the face and mouth of Yana . Yana likes to play these games , Olga began foot to smear shit on the body of Yana , Yes, Breasts belly pussy face they were covered in shit . Yana Olga reversed , now Yana shit on Olga . It is superb to see from the ass Yana and Olga turns out shit and pussy fuck piss . Releasing a load of crap on the body of Olga Yana, too, begins to smear his foot on the body of Olga crap . Yana, Olga and all the shit but they got a lot of pleasure from what they do .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Size: 941 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Everybody knows that prolonged starvation is very harmful to health. Therefore every day I try to feed my toilet slave. Today I came late from work, but my toilet was already lying on the floor and was waiting for me. At first I did not even notice him and sat down at the table to read the magazine. But right there I have noticed him and have command him come to me on his knees and kiss my legs. He licked my shoes and sucked the heels. I humiliated and laughed at him. He just a toilet for me! Then I took a plate and shit there. This is a fresh delicious dinner for my slave. Later I will feed him, but first he must lick my asshole so that it is clean. I told him to try, otherwise Ill leave him hungry. He licked my asshole with his tongue and it was very pleasant to me. As an award for his efforts I fed the slave from a fork with my shit. He has eaten all my shit and thanked me. Of course I told him to lick the plate to shine. It is pleasant to me when the slave eats all my shit to the last piece. It makes me a little happy and satisfied. I choose the toilet slave who will be able to swallow of my shit completely and without the rest!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 10 min 9 s
    Size: 877 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana suggested Olga to show passers-by how they shit their bodies , from the street to our apartment in the window, very well seen and passers-by often pay attention to our Windows . Yana and Olga undressed and began to show passers-by their bodies and then Yana said that lets show them how we shit , Olga agreed to this experiment . Teens take turns released from their Asses a large amount of the dermis , the fuck soon videos will be even hotter and hotter than now .

Duration: 4 min 51 s
    Size: 478 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This morning I decided to prepare a special breakfast. First, Ill cornflakes into a bowl, and I let them flow of piss. I smell my piss is amazing. Then Ill dildo up my ass, its preparation for the banana, which slid into my ass again the dildo to banana deep in the ass. Great, Im ready
    Take the bowl and let loose the contents of my ass into a bowl. Super, great aroma and taste, and I have breakfast .. shit tastes give rise to me in my great excitement, and I masturbate ..
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 27 min 17 s
    Size: 988 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The girls found out that these two bitches were talking shit behind their backs and they intend to make them pay! They corner the girls in the classroom and throw fruits at them! They strip the uniforms off them and make them lie down helplessly on the floor. One by one, the girls take turns shitting on their lying faces!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 28 min 51 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 451 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Stay down on the floor where you belong slave, looking up at me and Ill tease you for being here, waiting with your mouth wide open to birth a shit between your lips I know you cant wait, can you? Mm, thats right but you know, Im thinking of being a little mean to you today, slave so instead, Im gonna shit in a container and let your mouth water as you watch all these turds plop out my ass, and then I tell you how I want you to gobble down each individual poop, once Ive told you you can finally eat your meal. Oh, I know youre hungry, slavebe good, the waitll make my shit even sweeter. Heehee, alright you ready, slave? Follow my orders now and eat my raw, hot shit..
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 37 s
    Size: 554 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I really like to shit in jeans and panties , but this time I filled the shit to your favorite jeans . I lay on the couch and I wanted sex , Yes I love your hot members , I want to you fucked me in all holes, forced to eat shit to shit on you and smear shit on my body . I unbuttoned my jeans and slipped his hand inside and started to caress her cunt . Yes I really like to do , I present to you as you fuck me in my mouth a member . Playing with my pussy a little , I turned and took off jeans , showed you my clean ass . Then again, I wore jeans on the ass and began to load the jeans with shit and urine, Yes that is what I love , after I filled jeans shit I took them off and showed you my ass and jeans in the inside , they were all shit and urine . I wore them again and started to RUB the ass on the covers to the good shit smeared ass and jeans . Yes, thats what you need , I again removed my jeans and show you my ass and jeans covered in shit . I take off my jeans and throw them on the bed and she walk the room and lay down on the bed . Yes, my jeans and my ass all in the shit .

Duration: 12 min 29 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have been constipated for days and FINALLY after 17 mins I get a release. legs together poop no ass spreading.
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 17 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 519 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im on the side of the road with a fresh pile of my shit! There are cars driving by and people looking at me! I dont care! I love my poop! I get such a high from playing with my shit in public!
    Watch me smear my shit all over my face and lips! I taste some of my shit just as a car drives by! My pussy is dripping wet! Im so turned on! I hope I dont get caught but the idea of someone seeing me being a nasty shit girl makes my cunt drip with wetness!
    Its time to step it up a notch! Im pulled over on the side of the busiest road in my town! There are cars whipping by me! So many cars full of people! I know so many people in this town! What if someone I know saw me! I can not believe Im out here on the side of a busy road with shit smeared all over my face and lips!
    Its so hot and naughty!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 38 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information