Pro User

Oct 2016

Spread Spank 5:27s
    Laying in bed grabbing, spreading, and spanking my ass wishing someone was sniffing and licking my stinking hole. Slowly pushing a huge turd out of my ass watching it break in two and piss drip down my thigh was a huge turn on. I was able to release more of it on my side but I had to turn over to push out the rest along with more piss dripping out of my pussy.
    Poop Nuggets 2:11s
    Omg this is the poop best I have ever recorded. Holding it in for a hour so I could film it felt so amazing. At first it seemed like it was going to be the usual short thick load, but I was surprised and so aroused at how much there was.as it can out my tight ass it broke off with each push on its on. Not only did it break off but most fell apart into little nugget sizes turning me on more.
    Ben Wa Poop Balls 11:34s
    I finally had a chance to do a video with my new Ben Wa Balls! I slowly put them in my tight ass one by one barely getting them to fit. I rode my fav dildo for a little bit showing a little bit of silver peeking at you through my ass. After a mini shower using my Hitachi I pushed out 7 silver balls, a couple brown lumps, and a big brown lumpy ball with a silver ball stuck in it.
    Ebony Ass Enema 7:32s
    Boy do my ass look tasty or what? Shaking and spreading my ass then teasing my tight asshole with the enema noozle back.forth.mmm.side to side. I was trying to hold the enema as long as possible using my Hitachi to force my muscles to contract too. I barely got into position before releasing the enema, piss, and cream while using my Hitachi again.
    Models: CurvyNicole

Duration: 26 min 50 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 343 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Detective Coleman is on the case! And she always gets true justice! She even has her own set of rights she reads you while arresting you! Since this particular state falls under "Tempest Law" she reads you your "Toilet Rights" instead of "Miranda Rights"
    "You are under arrest. You have the right to kiss ass. You have the right to have your face sat on. You have the right to be a toilet, if you don't have someone to use you as a toilet you can be mine and eat my shit!"
    Watch as detective Coleman visit Mr. Ericson with a warrant for his arrest, reading him his "Toilet Rights" Watch as she interrogate him by sitting nude on his face, making him desperately gasp for air while he has to tongue her ass. She whips him with her own leather paddle she made herself, make him lick her ass and even suffocate him with her ass to help him understand he is now under HER control.
    His desperate struggle against the restraints his wails of agony for air only intensified her pleasure as she experienced multiple silent orgasms on his face, her girl cum pumping out of her vagina into his nasal cavities.
    Eventually he breaks (all criminals are losers and break easy during interrogation with this beautiful detective) He wants to cut a deal. Detective Coleman can make sure he avoids prosecution but then he has to be a toilet for her and eat her shit.
    You don't want to miss how this hot detective always gets what she wants from loser criminals like Mr. Ericson. In this case he was arrested for not kneeling in front of women. You see, in the state of "Tempest-Ville" whenever a man see any woman he must kneel in front of them. Mr. Ericson violated this law by not kneeling in front of all women he might see. A VERY serious offense in the state of "Tempest-Ville"
    After a long day of interrogation with the male suspect Detective Coleman can finally have a seat on her toilet chair with the suspect underneath. She tells him to exercise his right to open his mouth for her to shit into. Watch the intense pleasure she experience from the relieve of taking such a big shit of several long, thick creamy turds into his mouth. Then see how she verbally humiliates him, telling him how she likes to make scumbags like him eat her shit as she films him up close chewing and swallowing her bowel movement. This hot female detective has definitely shown this male suspect that women are in power and FULL CONTROL!
    FULL DISCLOSURE: Please take note this video contains an EXTREME smothering / suffocation scene between me and my slave Devoted Sub. He was already over a minute without air by the time we started to film that particular scene. His panic, wailing and desperate pleading struggle for air caused me to have more than one orgasm. I let my multiple orgasm finish right on his face and didn't let him breathe, his agony only enhancing the intensity of my orgasm (you'll see my girl cum leaking out of my vagina in the scene right after.) NEVER try to do what I do as I have extensive experience and training in extreme smothering. I have a spotter on set to intervene if things get out of hand, I have medically trained personal less than two minutes away. My slave consent to this kind of extreme treatment regularly and WILLINGLY with full consent. His vitals are monitored no less than 12 times in the 4 hours prior to such a scene and monitored a full 48 hours afterwards. These are just a handful of all precautions we take to ensure his well-being. Please do NOT try this as it can be extremely dangerous. ALWAYS play with someone and be safe! xoxo
    Be sure to check my store for my other toilet slavery as well as solo and lesbian scat clips 🙂
    Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 12 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 398 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love pooping in public places! The thought of getting caught turns me on so much! Today Im going to go out on my balcony and push out a big, fat load of shit for you! Im going to moan and groan and grunt so loud as Im pushing out these big turds! I want my neighbors to know Im a dirty shit girl! And I want you to know Im pushing out this load of shit just for you!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 3 min 36 s
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Love to shit and piss in my favorite jeans . In this video clip I and Olga first defile in jeans taking different poses , taking off and putting on jeans showing you her pretty hole and ass clean . But this for us is very small , we shit on stage and piss in my favorite jeans . First I shit and then Olga . At that moment I shit and piss in my favorite jeans Olga sniffs and then takes my jeans off me and shows you my ass which is covered in shit . Olga again sniffing my shit , and puts my dirty shit ass jeans . Then we switch places , and now Olga shitting and pissing in jeans and I sniff , then I take off with the priests of Olga jeans and show you dirty shit jeans , Olga, and her dirty big ass . Im enjoying from what I see , I put the ass Olga jeans and we begin to walk around the room in jeans which a lot of shit . Walking around the room , we both remove the jeans and show you their dirty shit from the ass and jeans . We wear jeans again and show you jeans . We remind you that you can make a custom request video , and we will be happy to write for you hot video with our participation . All your dirtiest fantasies, we are ready to realize , do not hesitate to write your scripts for filming video clips . We welcome your suggestions . And we remind you that daily filling hot video new products in our shop . Dont forget to check out our store for the presence of live innovations .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 28 s
    Size: 1 016 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We found cotton tights and tried them on , I asked Olga to record video clip in pantyhose near pantyhose we walked in childhood and still remember them . I asked Olga to lie back on the sofa and I climbed on the bed down and pulled the pantyhose and started to piss on Olgas pantyhose , a large stream of urine emerged from my hairy pussy , I got off the couch and Olga, meanwhile, had put her hand under the pantyhose and began to masturbate caressing fingers her cunt , then Olga pulled her arm out of the tights and started shitting in pantyhose , fuck the shit out of tights began to come out in the Rouge ,Olga lowered the pantyhose and showed you his dirty ass which was all in the shit . After that, Olga and I traded places and now I lie on my back on the couch and Olga stands on the couch and pissing my pantyhose , Oh yeah I love the Golden rain like urine , I put my hand into the tights and began to caress her cunt with fingers , I do love to masturbate a bit of tinkering with my pussy I begin to shit in my pantyhose , Oh yeah this is the head of shit , shit passes through tights that clothed me , I pull the pantyhose to show you my dirty ass all in the shit , and then wear them again . In this video we piss on each other in pantyhose , shit in pantyhose posing in pantyhose full of shit . And masturbating fondle himself fingers .

Duration: 11 min 7 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Michelle is presenting her Girlfriend Lady Joice on of her toilet slaves. The slave has the task for today to build up some shelves. But first of all he has to lick clean the boots of Lady Joice who is amused about the scene and he gets a hard faceslap from Mistress Michelle. Then he has to prepare the toilet seat in front of the ladies and place herself under the seat with an open mouth. The first Lady who is used the toilet seat is Lady Joice who is peeing into the mouth of the toilet slave and laugh about it. Shortly after she is watching how Mistress Michelle is shitting and pissing into the same mouth too.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 14 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 327 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

As I walk in my expression is cold and unyielding and you see how powerful I am as I matter-of-factly tie the slave's hands. But you soon get to see my beautify smile as I slap the slave's balls.
    Then I take my place over your face on my toilet seat and your unworthy eyes gaze upon my perfect ass. The lips of my young pussy are full and dark red as they hang down from between my legs and my tiny, tight asshole is almost lost in the gorgeous globes of my ass checks. But after the slave, with some encouragement from my whip, licks my asshole for a while it becomes larger and starts to protrude down toward its face. I even spread my legs and finger my own pussy it feels so good. The slave licks devotedly as this is the only form of contact it is allowed with my body-aside from when I hurt its balls! Poor slave, so close to my pussy and yet so far.
    The shit emerges silently from the incredible beauty of my ass. The contrast is incredible, like the contrast between you, a toilet, and a man. Then I make the slave thoroughly clean my ass and encourage it with more whipping.
    Finally I get up from the toilet to further encourage the slave, using my whip to make it lick my shit from the floor. I am wearing high heels and nothing else below the waste so you see my perfect smile and perfect pussy as I beat the worthless toilet. It whimpers "please" like a baby animal as I laugh.
    The same video My nasty farts and shit” but just the toilet scene and from under the toilet seat.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 12 min 58 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hooray we began critical days , Olga and I wore white underwear without pads . I suggested to Olga to play a bit . Olga lay down on the bed and I took off Olgas panties and started sniffing licking menstruation panties from Olga , the fucking I it is delicious . Oh Yes I love to lick Olga in the critical days of menstruation . I put Olga in her pussy his fingers and theyre all about menstruation Yes I lick the fingers on menstruation which I enjoy . I caress Olgas pussy with her tongue during menstruation I really love it . Olga all in menstruation I love her, her scent and her body , Olga wants to defecate I tell her shit and Olga starts to shit . Ass Olga goes shit , and Olga all in menstruation . Olga and I switch places and now I take off my white panties and Olga starts to smell and lick them with my menstruation . Olga enjoys the fact that I had coming out of pussy menstruation , Olga plays with my panties which are monthly , on the bed on the white sheet, too, the traces of menstruation , Olga begins to play with my pussy thrusting between my legs his fingers and pulls and licks and again shoves me in her pussy , I bring out menstrual blood fucking Olga licking my menstruation . Oh yeah I just get pleasure from the fact that Olga is doing to me I want to shit and I start to shit on the fucking sheet about what a relief . We love to play with the menstrual secretions to lick them, sniff , lick each other pussy during menstruation . We dont wear pads and our white panties during the critical days in menstrual secretions . I and Olga had a lot of fun during the critical days .

Duration: 17 min 58 s
    Size: 1.70 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My visit to the copro salon. Not so long ago, the girls organized a paid copro salon to invite men for various kinds of humiliations and use them as toilet. I also had decided to try to become their client. Because of fear and excitement, I did not dare for a long time. Then one day I had come to their office. In the reception room I was met by Christina. She asked me to sign a contract and told about all conditions. I had to agree to all humiliations that girls would subject to me. Then Christina took me to a room in which 4 girls entered. My back was burning after they whipped me. After that they wanted to use me as toilet. And I had to eat their crap. However, I had agreed to this myself and had signed a contract. And I got what I wanted.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 22 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.44 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cum So Hard I Shit On Your Cock!
    I love getting fucked! I'm a filthy dirty whore who loves cock in all her holes! When I get fucked hard I cum like crazy! Sometimes when I cum so hard, I shit myself! I shit out all over the big, hard cock that's fucking me!
    You don't mind do you? You know I'm a filthy scat girl! It turns me on to feel my shit flying out of my asshole as I ride your dick. Does it turn you on to feel my hot, smelly shit land all over your cock as I fuck you!
    Watch me mount your cock and fuck you until I cum hard! My shit explodes out of my asshole! My poop splatters all over the place! My asshole gets so dirty and smeared with shit! There's warm shit all over your dick! I love looking at all my poop on your cock! It's such a hot sight! I want to taste my warm shit from your cock! I stick out my tongue and lick the tip of your cock! Mmm! It takes like your cum and my shit! Delicious!
    Ass To Mouth Shit Sex Explosion!
    You just fucked my pussy so hard! It felt so good getting pounded by your cock that I had a mind blowing orgasm! When I came I lost all control and shit all over the floor and all over your cock! Now there is shit everywhere! My ass is covered in poop! It feels so good! I know I just came but I'm horny again! I need your cock! Will you fuck my asshole and my mouth even though there is shit all over my ass and your cock!? I promise the poop turns me on! I love the smell and the taste of my shit!
    Fuck my asshole! Get my shit smeared all over! Yes! Pound my hole so good and then I can cum again! I love feeling your cock in my holes! The smell of my shit and the way your dick feels inside of me is making me cum again!
    Oh no! I'm shitting! I'm cumming and shitting so hard! Look at the wet shit explode out of my asshole! It lands all over your cock! Mmm! It looks so delicious! I need to taste it! I need to suck my shit off your cock!
    Watch me put your shitty cock into my mouth! My poop gets all over my face and stuck to my teeth. I don't care! I love it! It feels so good being a filthy shit girl for you! I need your cock inside me again! I have poop all over my face and in my mouth! Now I need your cock in my ass! Fuck my dirty shithole! Get your cock all nice and dirty so I can suck it again! Yes! It feels so good!
    I love having mind blowing shit sex with you!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 8 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information