Pro User

Oct 2016

- Sugar Hills Monster Booty Blowout

- Sugar Hills Monster Booty Blowout

Description:
    Sugar Hill turns in her first Fart Lovers Delight Enjoy As Sug lets rip in Five fartastic scenes Due to heavy demand from fart lovers, Sugar Hill is back with her gassiest clips to date Enjoy as this Monster Booty BBW was having a little fun at home on a gassy day and decided to try to record all her farts. Enjoy as she bends over in front the camera to let rip some FUNKY ass wet farts These are them nasty ass old grandma farts I know that room was smelling like nothing but ass In one scene enjoy as Sugar Hill gets real comfortable as she starts to penetrate herself with a dildo while also bending over to fart. Well she got herself a little too loose, and started leaking from everywhere There are even some nice funky Sharts mixed in as well Whoopsie Sugar Hills ass is (STILL) on fire
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sugar-Hill-021816.mp4
    File Size : 436.47 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:33
    Video : AVC, 5 109 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 168 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/e42k3az3eucq

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Pee puddle

- Pee puddle

Description:
    I woke up so horny this morning and I just had to pee. Watch my already soaked pussy get played with while sitting in a puddle of my pee.
    Youll wish you could clean me up.
    Model:
    FatScat
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cumsoakedhq.mp4
    File Size : 393.03 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:02:18
    Video : AVC, 23.6 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 253 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qswuryy3zkyr

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Diva Staxxxs Halloween FUNKY & Freaky

- Diva Staxxxs Halloween FUNKY & Freaky

Description:
    Diva Staxxxs had a very freaky, naughty Halloween Enjoy as she brings sexy action in two scenes and two outfits Enjoy as she puts on her naughty schoolgirl ensemble-pigtails and all Enjoy as she was feeling herself a bit-literally Enjoy As she gets in touch with herself on the inside. IN the second scene, she took a break from the office costume Party to drop a FUNKY load. SHe had to rush out of her racing outfit onesie to push out her heavy load and pee. A nice mix of erotica and the toilet action you came to love from Staxxx-a nice Halloween Treat
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Diva-Staxxx-110218-2.mp4
    File Size : 253.35 MB
    Duration : 00:14:58
    Video : AVC, 1 847 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/l7u68b7laakh

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Self serve

- Self serve

Description:
    Enjoy these clips of me fucking myself in both holes after I shit into a sock.. then smear it on myself. This shit was super sticky, not that Id want it anywhere but on me this shit tasted just as amazing as it looksmy piss was almost better to taste
    Model:
    Scatqueen420
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : FullSizeRender-6.mov
    File Size : 3.08 MB
    Resolution : 544x736
    Duration : 00:00:13
    Video : AVC, 1 733 kb/s, 29.927 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 156 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5hxnfh66xstb

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Slave feeding Dirty CreamPie

- Slave feeding Dirty CreamPie

Description:
    Amazing new premium video) First, I give the slave a giant pile of fresh shit, and then show him my chocolate pussy and take shit off his face so he could enjoy the stunning view and then he Fucks me full of shit pussy and cums in me) Then you will see dirty crempie which will make you jerk off from the sight) Good quality, great view, original content, and lots of orgasms which will give you this video) its simple)
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Feed-Slave-Dirty-CreamPie.wmv
    File Size : 312.26 MB
    Duration : 00:05:53
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 406 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/65dxihnnb4xz

Pro User

Oct 2016

- No where else to go

- No where else to go

Description:
    Why use a toilet when theres a sink right there?? This shit fell right out.. and tasted even better than it looks. Im going to be posting more often so stick around for messy fun
    Model:
    Scatqueen420
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : FullSizeRender-3.mov
    File Size : 32.63 MB
    Duration : 00:00:32
    Video : AVC, 8 125 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 101 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7ja51pd8relj

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Piss Slave JOI

- Piss Slave JOI

Description:
    Mistress Jessica is feeling mean tonight This is a short JOI video with some verbal humiliation. I make fun of you and your tiny penis, only allowing you to touch yourself when I say so. Then, I decide Im going to stand in front of you, and pee all over your worthless self. We end it with some closeups of my pussy and ass. You better do a proper job of cleaning my pussy off with your tongue
    Model:
    JessicaKay
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : pissslave.mp4
    File Size : 254.53 MB
    Duration : 00:08:41
    Video : AVC, 3 925 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/camxhz3imkic

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Bloody Period Masturbation and Licking

- Bloody Period Masturbation and Licking

Description:
    I have a huge blood fetish. I love the taste of my own period blood, especially. I came home from running some errands to find my jean shorts soaked through with blood It went through my menstrual cup, my panty liner, and my thong Thats okay, because I just stripped down, took my cup out, and started playing with my bloody pussy. I stuck my fingers in and tasted a little. I licked them clean, then started fucking myself with a realistic dildo. I love seeing all the red blood splatter everywhere as I fuck my pussy. I masturbate and fuck myself nice and good and then proceed to lick every single bit of blood off my dildo. I love being a naughty, nasty girl
    Model:
    ellieboulder
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Bloody-Licking-Masturbation.mp4
    File Size : 143.34 MB
    Duration : 00:08:44
    Video : AVC, 2 124 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mfv33w9yzdc7

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Get to know me MORE Spreading GIGANTIC-Load

- Get to know me MORE Spreading GIGANTIC-Load

Description:
    This my 2nd Get To Know Me Video. This is version 2 and will have 3 different yet exciting versions to it. So if this is not the version that most appeals to you wait for the final version to be posted at a later date
    THIS 2nd version I am talking to you and explaining more about myself and my experiences in the last 3-4 months while I have been here on and my experience from videoing and how those have been going compared to what I was used to with just being naughty off camera in my normal day to day life
    I talk to you the entire time and then pull down my jeans while still in my stilettos. I get ready to poop on the plate below me while sitting on the toilet. I then decide I need to pee first before pushing my ENORMOUS load out that I have been holding for 3 days
    After peeing I push out that ENORMOUS load onto the plate and then give you a nice long close up view of the entire movement. To image smelling or tasting whatever your imagination wants to do with it. It is so HUGE I couldnt even believe it
    I continue to enjoy my enormous shit but slowly and methodically spreading it all over my body. I am really explaining how everything feels as I am spreading it all over me. I make myself cum really hard as I had gotten so hot while taking my time spreading brown all over me.
    Muah
    From your favorite Redhead
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2nd-Get-to-Know-Me-scatshop-cum-no-washing-1080.mp4
    File Size : 1578.84 MB
    Duration : 00:23:56
    Video : AVC, 9 026 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9yhi8sa0q4wu

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Ebony Scat Princess Getting Back In the Groove

- Ebony Scat Princess Getting Back In the Groove

Description:
    Ebony Scat Princess Is getting back in the Groove This is one of the Original ebony scat models in the early days of scat oriented stores. She made the content that I love for beginner scat fans and for more advanced scat lovers too. There were very few that catered to both back 10-12 years ago. Fast forward to 2018, and not only is one of my favorites back in teh game, but she has teamed up with me to bring exclusive new content One thing hasnt changed-that ass is still big as hell Anyways Enjoy as this Princess is back to claim her seat in the royal court Enjoy two great clips as she shits a ton In the first, enjoy a standing dump and she pushes out a muddy, runny load. What a pile she left on the floor In the second she sits that big ass on the bowl to push out even more This time she pushed out big logs into the bowl, squatting to show them shooting out her ass. THen enjoy when she stands up and spreads to show off her dirty asshole Two Great clips from one of the very 1st to do it
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Ebony-Scat-Princess-083118.mp4
    File Size : 941.87 MB
    Duration : 00:09:34
    Video : AVC, 13.2 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: