Pro User

Oct 2016

This time Olga and Yana decided to conduct an experiment . They love sweets but not just candy and with the addition of shit . Yana and Olga wore her favorite white panties and a little to pose in it , and began to fill them with fresh shit , Oh yeah this is very cool , but the girls kept worth sweet candy Chupa Chups , Olga Yana suggested to use instead of the cream of the crap ,Yana agreed . But from the girls left a large number of dermis in their white panties . They sat down on the bed and Sali candy to get out panties shit , smearing candy and suck them together with the shit they licked off of their candy shit , but also sometimes varied , each tasted the shit of a friend .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady Missy gives the command to the slave to swallow their shit. As he is still doing, Mistress Michelle comes and pee and shit into the mouth of the slave. The toilet slave begins to chew the pile which is slightly larger while Mistress Michelle is bringing a new pile from the toilet bowl and stuffs the crap without mercy into his slaves mouth.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 11 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Lisa lets loose with some nice farts while wearing her sexy, skintight leather pants. It feels a little messy though so she strips down and lets her bowels go in a diarrhea feast for the eyes. She pisses in the filthy mess to finish off.
    Models: lisadomina

Duration: 4 min 9 s
    Size: 149 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I want to pee and shit. I have to pee and shit in my pants. I'm starting to pee and shit in jeans. I say what a relief and that I like to pee and shit in my pants. Then I show you shit in my pants. I want you to eat it. Bon appetit, baby!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 9 min 22 s
    Size: 816 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I like to wear and shit in colorful tights , I and Olga wore these tights and began to pose for you , first I removed the butt Olgas pantyhose and exposed her ass , thats ass Olga just a class , then I wore pantyhose for the ass Olga . Olga got cancer and began to fill with shit colored stockings on the legs of Olga flows the diarrhea , its so beautiful , Oh yeah Olga fun filled pantyhose piss and shit . Olga takes off pantyhose and shows you her dirty shit from the ass , and again puts them on the ass , we switch places and now I lie on the bed and starts to shit and piss in pantyhose , Oh yeah this is diarrhea came out of me , we before filming this video drank a laxative, so diarrhea poured out of us , fucking my legs are in shit and tights too .

Duration: 12 min 49 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is just the shit segment from day 1. There are two different angles, a front view and a back view. First, the angles are shown consecutively. Then the angles are shown stacked in a window on top of each other. (18:41 long)
    When the slave arrived for a weekend visit, I took advantage of using it as my full toilet almost immediately. I took measures to restrain the slave tightly, as I had no idea what to expect from it. I used rope on the limbs and placed the head between two cinder blocks. This way, I knew it could not turn its head or try to fight the training. I emptied my bladder into the slave first. When my bladder was empty, I shit. When I shit, it was a lot. I was a little impressed with myself. He kept it all in his mouth at first and wouldn't swallow. His mouth got very full because I wouldn't stop going. Some of it got on his face. Since he couldn't use his hands, I used mine to guide the errant bit into his mouth for him. It took a little bit of coaxing to get all of it down into him. The toilet swallowed it all. It was rewarded with some nice spit. The spit really helped wash it down, so I could be sure that all of it was going into him. That gave me the idea that on day 2, I would empty my bladder into a separate container and later use the piss to use to wash down the shit. I think it's a really generous idea that will help the slave with the task of swallowing everything for me.
    -Lola
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 18 min 41 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 2 min 47 s
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Me and Olga went for a walk put the multi-colored tights . We found a secluded place and turned on the video camera , at first we were posing for you in pantyhose , I shot with Olga tights and showed you her naked ass , and again wore pantyhose Olga in the ass , we changed places , she removed my pantyhose showing you my ass , and also again wore tights back on me , we were walking in pantyhose , showing you how they look at us , arranged an easy a Striptease for you, our favorite men . After the demonstration of tights , I got cancer and started to shit and piss in pantyhose , fuck how cool it is , I like to shit outdoors , someone might see us but we still , I take off my pantyhose and show you my dirty ass , my feet in pantyhose teket shit , Oh yeah thats cool , I again put the tights on your ass , and now Olga starts to pose for you , Olga, too, could not stand it any longer and also explodes in tights filling them with shit . Is this some kind of fucked up so much shit in our stockings , Olga pulls the tights and Oh yeah her dirty ass with wide hips, its just great , Oh, how I want it I get Horny looking at a dirty ass Olga . Olga puts the tights back on his ass and we start with her posing for you in the dirty shit on the tights . Dear our fans , we remind you that we want to return the top 5 models on the website , we appeal to you with each of your purchase or custom request video you priblijaetsa us to the top 5 . We hope that we will be able with your help to be in the top 5 . We ask your help does not stop and make purchases in our store . We love you very much , best regards to you, your Yana and Olga

Duration: 9 min 25 s
    Size: 914 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Carrying on from a previous clip, you now get to see the fabulous shit smeared arse hole of Mistress Taylors and listen intently as she instructs you on how to use your filthy tongue to clean the shit from that wonderful arse hole, and you will consider yourself greatly honored to be able to do so.
    Now back onto your knees as you sit and watch Mistress Taylor spray her still warm shit with her glorious piss.
    All of this whilst clad in vintage Dior stocking fabulous heels. Both get sprayed with Mistresss piss, so once again you are instructed as to how you will lick the piss from Mistresss heels and suck it fom her divine stockings.
    All to make you a better toilet boy. Now say ‘Thank You to your Mistress.
    Models: MissJuliaTaylor

Duration: 4 min 12 s
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Look at my big, sexy ass! I love shitting for you. It turns me on so much knowing that you are watching all of this poop slide out of my dirty little stink hole! Look at all that shit! Day after day I poop for you. I love knowing you are watching my most intimate act! I hope you get as turned on by watching me poop as I do when Im pushing all that filth out of me!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information