Audio : WMA, 138 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kco43hi84eae

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Slow Knobby Poo & Puddles Of Piss

- Slow Knobby Poo & Puddles Of Piss

Description:
    Letting it all out slow and steady. I didnt drink enough water and it was hard to push out. Shaking my ass and spreading my cheeks to wink my tight asshole at you , I couldnt hold it anymore. My ass pushed out all these little poo pellets and a puddle of pee. I turn over to see if the rest will come out and low and behold A HUGE knobby turd falls straight out of my ass. I wasnt expecting it, you can see the silly surprised look on my face. Enjoy this mornings mess
    Model:
    BrianaBlack
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_3456.mov
    File Size : 554.09 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:05:08
    Video : AVC, 14.8 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xi8boesf3e16

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Explosion of Wet Farting Diarrhea

- Explosion of Wet Farting Diarrhea

Description:
    I am about to have a huge blast of disgusting wet shit explode out of my ass Its so loud and powerful and turns me on so much The sight of the shit pouring out of my ass A waterfall of shit bursting out of my pretty little asshole And the loud disgusting farting noise Its the hottest feeling in the world
    I take laxatives sometimes so I can experience that wonderful desperate feeling I love being completely helpless. I am going to shit and I have no way of preventing it Its going to be a loud, disgusting wet explosion And its going to make me feel so good when it comes out
    Watch as I talk dirty to you, explaining how much I love my wet diarrhea shit. Then I turn around and fart out this jet of shit It keeps coming and coming So much runny, diarrhea bursts out of my hole It pools between my legs, a lake of shit. Its beautiful, but it stinks Look at this amazing pile of wet splattered poop Mmm its so hot
    Enjoy
    Scat 335-Explosion of Wet Farting Diarrhea
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : diarrheashit.mp4
    File Size : 870.02 MB
    Duration : 00:05:47
    Video : AVC, 20.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/e4znqftfqs78

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Diva Staxxxs Public Ploptoberfest

- Diva Staxxxs Public Ploptoberfest

Description:
    Its the FUNKIEST month of the year My Birthday month And to keep Ploptober rolling, Diva Staxxx is back with some new toilet blasts Enjoy as she unloads in four hot new clips. Enjoy as she blows up the bathroom at her job and out at the mall as well. Enjoy as she Spreads to release her funky, multicolor loads Staxxx was getting them out quick fast and in a hurry in these clips
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Diva-Staxxx-Public-100818.mp4
    File Size : 152.24 MB
    Duration : 00:09:56
    Video : AVC, 1 624 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7d9vabs0vwaj

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Wifes Huge Surprise Shit-wastedwetness-Lesbian-Scat

- Wifes Huge Surprise Shit-wastedwetness-Lesbian-Scat

Description:
    My wife was desperate to go to the toilet in this video. When she bent over her arsehole was already open and she whispered Its coming out I replied I know, I can see as I watched the amazing sight of her firm, large shit pushing out of her tight little arsehole.
    The size of this shit was a complete surprise I wasnt prepered for it to be so long, firm and justperfect As she was so desperate this time I didnt have time to place my phone in its usual clamp, I held it in my hand instead. As she shit I HAD to touch it. I grabbed it with my free hand. The warm, sticky feeling was immense. The smell-incredible. It kept coming and coming and I couldnt hold anymore in one hand Focus was lost a little as I became fairly shaky. Completely overwhelmed and massively turned on by my Wifes Huge Surprise Shit
    Copyright Protected DMCA
    This material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Written consent must be obtained by me �wastedwetness 2020-the copyright holder, for any other use of this material. ?All cases of copyright infringement will be subjected to legal action.
    � 2020 Wastedwetness. All rights reserved.
    Model:
    wastedwetness
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Wifes-Surprise-Long-Big-Shit.mov
    File Size : 935.76 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:01:37
    Video : AVC, 80.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 124 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6az4nkahwui6

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Creamy shit the gift for toilet mouth

- Creamy shit the gift for toilet mouth

Description:
    The view of the descending ass on the mouth and face of the slave is fascinating. My girlfriend beckons hairy crotch toilet slaves. They look like rabbits from below at her chocolate eye of the anus and obediently open their mouths letting in the creamy shit. Ladys shit is a gift for a slaves. The shit of Mistress tastes like the sweetest treat in the world. A soft, enveloping mass of shit fills the mouth of the toilet slave and he flies to nirvana from happiness. Are you ready to open your mouth and serve as a living toilet
    1. Let creamy shit slide in your mouth
    My girl friend is very hairy. She has a hairy cunt, legs, armpits. She loves to use the mouth of toilet slaves as a full toilet, forcing they to drink urine and eat her shit. A strong stream of urine hits directly into the toilet, splashing. Her ass shrinks, giving out more and more soft fragrant shit. She fascinates, lures you shit-eaters, its so magical that you want to insert your tongue into her ass and let the creamy shit slide right into your mouth. Oh Yes, she loves to shit in her mouth, she cums from it, gets the strongest orgasms.
    2. Open mouth, Ill piss and shit in
    I had to go home, not to waste the urine and shit. I have a delicious, hairy pussy. Open your mouth, Ill piss in it without taking off my underpants. Now theyre wet, they smell like piss, they smell my pussy. Wash them in your toilet mouth later. Now get ready, I want to shit, open your toilet mouth. Yes, what bliss. My shit is so soft and creamy, it just slides in your mouth. Yes, take more, fill your fucking mouth with my cream shit. And dont forget when you swallow, lick my ass clean. Brush your tongue deeper, penetrate my ass.
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Creamy-shit-the-gift-for-toilet-mouth.mp4
    File Size : 1286.7 MB
    Duration : 00:15:30
    Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/00czw2xq277a

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Digging in My Ass

- Digging in My Ass

Description:
    In this video I am using my dildo to fuck my ass until it is nice and dirty When I say dirty I mean nasty shit all around my asshole and all on my toy. You even get to see how my asshole stretches open while I squeeze out the shitty juices you love
    Model:
    DestinyRed
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : dirty-anal-custom.mp4
    File Size : 334.62 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:15:04
    Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 15.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 99.2 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pubr4c4ez8re

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Shiting on the bed and smearig

- Shiting on the bed and smearig

Description:
    After some time, i finaly made new video.
    This time it was on my bed. where i was shitting, then smearing on my legs and licking shitty dildo.
    At the end of the video, i made shitty blow job to my friend who shooting the video.
    It is high quality video, 2,7K-gopro.
    Model:
    Alisea
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Video9.mp4
    File Size : 921.41 MB
    Resolution : 2704x1520
    Duration : 00:11:22
    Video : AVC, 11.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1dcozsujrdtu

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Scat Bizzare

- Scat Bizzare

Description:
    I really enjoy to use my human toilet I was doing more scat and this time I really love to play dirty First I teasing slave with my BIG perfect butt over his face. I prepare him for the main menu : huge turds Then I order him to lie and wait in my bathroom, and I offer him a new meal. Im shitting a huge kaviar in his mouth I love to use his mouth as a receptacle and I love also to see him dirty as a pig. Great movie, great shit and great big ASS after shit You will become more and more addicted by this new kinky, perverse, bizarre and PERFECT BBW GODDESS
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1914110.mp4
    File Size : 562.41 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:08:12
    Video : AVC, 9 376 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vcvraalp2f1e

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Human Pet Gets FED

- Human Pet Gets FED

Description:
    The human pet has been starving for days -and today was his day to be given a drink and his food. The owners look at the diapered stable animal and smiles at how it meows and begs them for food. He will get was he deserves at every turn, and today was his reward day. The owner squats on top of clear bowl unleashes a strong torrent of golden piss. It gushes down her pussy and onto the bowl, splashing powerfully in a circular haze. She had been holding on to that pee for hours, it felt so good She farted into the bowl and pushed hard, unfurling a sticky ribbon of turd that plopped lazily into the bowl. Measuring a few inches, it was the stickiest shit shes had in a while, and she loved the feeling it gave her. The human pet reached greedily for the bowl when they allow him, slurping and sucking in the wonderful broth of piss and turd. The turd immediately went down, as the slave tipped the bowl and finished of the crushed shit underneath. No longer famished, the slave takes a bow and thanks the mistress endlessly for the reward of the day.
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0534.wmv
    File Size : 218.19 MB
    Resolution : 720x540
    Duration : 00:13:51
    Video : VC-1, 2 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: