Pro User

Oct 2016

- Young Womans Poop

- Young Womans Poop

Description:
    Eating fresh poop from a young woman is the most delicious shit you could ever have
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1720.wmv
    File Size : 354.53 MB
    Resolution : 720x400
    Duration : 00:12:43
    Video : WMV2, 3 540 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1do4i0oq2omm

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Sucking Your Dick With My Shit

- Sucking Your Dick With My Shit

Description:
    I love playing in my stinky shit. I love stuffing it back in my ass with my fingers as I finger my open asshole. I really didnt want to stop playing with my ass I am so horny for a big fat cock in my shit-hole. I need my ass to be opened up wide. I was so turned on by smearing my shit all over my big ass. I sucked my camera man dick with my smelly shit. I cant believe I had shit that close to my mouth.
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sucking-Your-Dick-With-My-Shit.mp4
    File Size : 745.89 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:42
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 23.976 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pxd39fd4cynn

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Clean My Shitty Asshole

- Clean My Shitty Asshole

Description:
    You are my toilet paper You are my asshole cleaner I know how much you love it when my asshole is covered in poop Ive got to shit now Im going to shit with my cheeks closed so my poop gets all over my asshole Mmm You like that dont you? Your cock is getting hard in anticipation of sucking my hole clean
    Look at all that shit all over my ass Lick it up Get your nasty toilet paper tongue on my ass Shove your tongue deep in my shithole Clean out my hole with your tongue Its like Im face fucking you with my asshole My shit is getting all over You had better be licking and sucking it up. Swallow all the shit from my asshole
    My hole is hungry for your tongue. See how far you can push your tongue into my filthy hole. Fuck my shitty asshole with your tongue Oh yes Im smothering you as I sit on your face with my shitty asshole
    Clean that nasty, shit covered hole Clean it all up with your tongue
    ENJOY
    Scat 468-Clean My Shitty Asshole
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : dirtyassholetonguefuck.mp4
    File Size : 1028.56 MB
    Duration : 00:17:48
    Video : AVC, 7 938 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/h21s1kfy44au

Pro User

Oct 2016

- 3 course meal from 3 mistresses

- 3 course meal from 3 mistresses

Description:
    A slave is let out of his cage to be served a 3 course meal from 3 mistresses He gets a drink, a solid meal and a desert. The mistresses mock and humiliate him throughout his meal and laugh as he consumes their insides from the various vessels he has been served with.
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1146.wmv
    File Size : 328.67 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:16:21
    Video : WMV2, 2 496 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1ebokz75ds29

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Amanda Shits In My Mouth

- Amanda Shits In My Mouth

Description:
    Amanda has a huge load of shit in her ass I want it in my mouth so bad I need to see her beautiful asshole open up and watch that monster load of shit fall into my mouth
    I lay down on the floor and Amanda squats over my face. She starts to push and I start to smell the poop in her ass My pussys all wet and Im so excited I cant wait any longer I need her poop in my mouth I open my mouth wide and beg for her shit Finally her hole opens up and this amazing load of hot, smelly shit comes bursting out and falls right into my open, waiting, mouth Her shit keeps coming and falling into my mouth I cant believe she has so much poop in her ass My mouth is over flowing and theres shit all over my face
    When Amandas ass is empty she looks down at me and see how full out mouth is She kisses my shit filled mouth and starts to smear her shit into my skin. Its so warm and feels so good I love how dirty I feel with a mouthful of Amandas shit
    Watch us get really dirty We smear her shit all over and kiss each other. Amanda chews on her shit and makes is really runny and wet with her spit She spits it out all over my tits I suck on her big nipples. We roll around and get so dirty together with Amandas shit We are two very happy, dirty, scat girls
    Enjoy
    Scat 504-Amanda Shits In My Mouth
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : amandashitinmymouth.mp4
    File Size : 1850.53 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:04
    Video : AVC, 23.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/y5v54ihp46ov

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Dirty games of Yana and Olga

- Dirty games of Yana and Olga

Description:
    In this video clip, Yana and Olga shit to each other on the face , and then smear shit kicks all over the body . At first Yana was lying on the bed and Olga, shit on the face and mouth of Yana . Yana likes to play these games , Olga began foot to smear shit on the body of Yana , Yes, Breasts belly pussy face they were covered in shit . Yana Olga reversed , now Yana shit on Olga . It is superb to see from the ass Yana and Olga turns out shit and pussy fuck piss . Releasing a load of crap on the body of Olga Yana, too, begins to smear his foot on the body of Olga crap . Yana, Olga and all the shit but they got a lot of pleasure from what they do .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0329-1.mp4
    File Size : 940.62 MB
    Duration : 00:09:41
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5stjacjiyi6v

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Three obedient dogs

- Three obedient dogs

Description:
    Carolina , Yana , Alice and Tatiana take part in this video. The role of Caroline is the mistress of three dogs , Yana , Alice and Tatiana . Carolina walks her dogs in turn holding leashes, the girls crawl on their knees with cancer, Carolina walks the dogs, multiplying their Asses , Breasts, showing you their charms . After walking the dogs Carolina orders the dog Yana to shit and piss on the floor , Yanas dog can not disobey the order of the hostess and performs her command . After that, Carolina was ordered to eat shit dog with Yana sex , Yana obediently the dog approached the spot where lay the shit and began to eat their shit . But Carolina is not enough , she takes the dog Jan by the neck and rubs the shit on the floor face dog Yana . Yana all in shit and mistress Caroline picks up the iron dog bowl and tells the dog to Tatiana and Alice to shit in the bowl , the dog obediently carry out the orders of his mistress , they fill the iron dog bowl with her own shit and urine , after the dog had finished filling the bowl with shit Carolina ordered the two dogs to Tatyana and Alice to eat shit from iron bowls , and the dog ordered Yana to be a cancer on the knees and relax your ass , Carolina had on her hands wearing leather gloves she spreads her dog Yanas ass and inserts her finger into her ass and starts fucking her while the other two dogs eat the shit out of an iron dog bowl . Dogs are totally eating shit and they are very happy and want more and more .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1071.mp4
    File Size : 1193.98 MB
    Duration : 00:12:18
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1jzzlnhwzykg

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Panty Poop Cum With Me

- Panty Poop Cum With Me

Description:
    My panties are already a mess from some play right beforehand. I take a big piece and put into my panties, right on top of my clit. I want to feel it mushing into my clit as I press my vibrator to it. I cant help myself from sticking my fingers into my panties to rub my cunt hole as my orgasm is rising with my vibrator, I take some and smear it across my boobs, spitting on them and pulling at my nipples. I tell you how amazing it would feel for you to be sucking on my shit covered tits as I smell them. I reach my climax (I hope youre cumming with me), a great shaking, twitching and messy orgasm. I show off my poo covered cunt after Im done with my fun
    Model:
    GwenyT
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_7802.mov
    File Size : 695.94 MB
    Duration : 00:09:04
    Video : AVC, 10.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 226 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ofydj98wr5zy

Pro User

Oct 2016

- 3 times public pissing with my girlfriend

- 3 times public pissing with my girlfriend

Description:
    3 times public piss with my girlfriend Dirty-Tina on the island of Mallorca:
    2 horny milf asses and cunts in action: When I visited my friend Dirty-Tina in Mallorca, we also went on long beach walks. On three of these walks we both had to pee, very urgently. So we pulled our pants down and pissed in sync. We have our hot asses and our wet pussies, nicely held in the camera so that you can see our hot holes in all their glory, at this hot public pissing on the beach
    Model:
    RosellaExtrem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2020-03-09.mp4
    File Size : 755.95 MB
    Duration : 00:05:14
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 166 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gzo9seof19mx

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Pooping On My Balcony

- Pooping On My Balcony

Description:
    I love pooping in public places The thought of getting caught turns me on so much Today Im going to go out on my balcony and push out a big, fat load of shit for you Im going to moan and groan and grunt so loud as Im pushing out these big turds I want my neighbors to know Im a dirty shit girl And I want you to know Im pushing out this load of shit just for you
    Enjoy
    Scat 458-Pooping On My Balcony
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : balconypoop.mp4
    File Size : 501.52 MB
    Duration : 00:03:36
    Video : AVC, 19.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS