Pro User

Oct 2016

You are my toilet paper! You are my asshole cleaner! I know how much you love it when my asshole is covered in poop! Ive got to shit now! Im going to shit with my cheeks closed so my poop gets all over my asshole! Mmm! You like that dont you? Your cock is getting hard in anticipation of sucking my hole clean!
    Look at all that shit all over my ass! Lick it up! Get your nasty toilet paper tongue on my ass! Shove your tongue deep in my shithole! Clean out my hole with your tongue! Its like Im face fucking you with my asshole! My shit is getting all over! You had better be licking and sucking it up. Swallow all the shit form my asshole!
    My hole is hungry for your tongue. See how far you can push your tongue into my filthy hole. Fuck my shitty asshole with your tongue! Oh yes! Im smothering you as I sit on your face with my shitty asshole!
    Clean that nasty, shit covered hole! Clean it all up with your tongue!
    ENJOY!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 17 min 48 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I woke up this morning and thought today I want to play with Olga just Olga to be my slave . I didnt go to the toilet and Olga said to Olga also did not go to the toilet . We cleaned up and turned on the video camera . Olga wore on clothes, but only stockings and I was wearing heels, a mini skirt and stockings , Olga and I first kissed and then I told Olga to sit on my lap and open your mouth , she opened her mouth , and I turned to her ass and gave a big load of liquid diarrhea into the mouth of Olga , fucking Olga techii diarrhea and her mouth is full of liquid diarrhea , Olga glataet my diarrhea I attached to the floor of the rubber cock which she sucked at the beginning of the video I ordered slut to sit on a rubber dick and fuck yourself in the pussy , obedient Olga did . She Fucks herself and her body flows like diarrhea . Its enough for me , and I order the whore to turn to the camera ass and fuck first in the pussy then in the ass , Olga performs it . She gets up with a rubber member and starts to shit on the rubber cock , rubber cock dripping shit , and Olga sits down on his cunt , Shes completely shit , and continues to fuck me , I ordered the slut Olga sucking dirty shit on the dick and she is Smoking a cigarette and watching Olga . Here I got a lot of pleasure from what I did with slave Olga .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I like to invent new things and today I thought of the game in a white mask.I put on a white pantyhose, then a white leggings and white shoes.A dominant is the white mask on my face.In the first step, a lot of piss into a glass of wine, then Ill drink and poured over his body. It is very enjoyable and excitin!!!I am excited and comes with a shit game.Warm shit in my nylons be spread on my ass, I feel the smell and taste I have my shit.Smearing shit on my face and put on the mask again, beautiful aroma!Excitement is strong and I have to ask my cameraman on assistance to.
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 18 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me bake my divine chocolate chip from scratch, complete with my extra special ingredients! Pee, Poo Chewed up chocolate chips, and some yummy nuts that I put on my kitchen floor and crushed beneath my heels before sliding them right into the cookie batter, Yum!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 23 min 50 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 806 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Margo working hard this weekend ! She call her personal toilet again and again and againalmost everyday ! She recorded another combined movie with bdsm, ashtray, face sitting, humiliation, turds on plate, feeding turds, etc She was dressed in a crotchless panty, stockings and a top. As usually, she use his mouth to clean her shoes, sucking her heels, clean her stockings and as an ashtray. Movie recorded from 2 angles with 2 cameras, for another angle check Lady M shop.
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 13 min 34 s
    Size: 142 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You have been such a good slave recently and Mistress is very pleased with you. Mistress wants to talk to you. She asks you to kneel down in front of her .. Is today really the day?.. Yes. Finally, after months of waiting, serving and pleasing mistress sexually, you have earned the privilege of eating the shit from her beautiful ass; that ass which you have kept cleaned and worshipped so well. Mistress tells you how pleased she is with you. You are instructed to beg for her shit, open wide and pop her perfect poop into your mouth careful not to waste a single piece or you will be punished. Mistress is dressed in a satin red dress, red fishnets and sexy buckled black boots arent you a lucky slave?
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 13 min 14 s
    Size: 801 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Onyx is under the weather. This change of seasons got my poor baby not feeling good! Whatever was inside her was determined to get out from both ends!! enjoy this bubbleguts and puke double feature! She begins using the toilet. It was a lil stubborn at first, but then Onyx grabbed the camera to show the runs and sharts shooting out her ass closeup. She wasnt finished as her stomach was still upset. Watch as she blows sick watery bile back into the toilet as she had already emptied herself from the back in! My poor baby, hope she feels better soon!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was out shopping with your credit card as I love to do an decided to treat you to lunch straight out my ass. I put on some skin tight jeans and a jean jacket that makes my boobs look like they are going to poop out. I love teasing women an men with my curves when I go out in public, an I knew it would drive you crazy. Im shopped out an tired of holding your lunch freek, time for you to eat all my lovely turds and dont forget to clean up my hairy juicy pussy.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 11 min 14 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video clip, Yana and Olga wore her favorite white panties , Oh they are just gorgeous . Girls defile in them demonstrating their charms . As far as they are beautiful . After that, Yana and Olga turns to fill their white panties shit . Oh this is just wonderful , the girls show you shit in their underwear , and then change cowards . Oh them dirty ass is just a delight and admiration .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 56 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Lisa continues to force feed her toilet slave the large load of shit that sits on his chest. She beats his cock and pulls on it to make him chew faster, then digs her boot heels into his nipples to motivate him.
    Models: lisadomina

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 76.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information