Pro User

Oct 2016

- Ericas Shit Diary V

- Ericas Shit Diary V

Description:
    A compilation of a natural shit. No acting, just real moaning, groaning and pushing the shit out of my ass. Wiping is always shown. In this video, my shits are more solid and less runny so they are harder to push out. Lots of farting too
    Model:
    EricaKay
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Ericas_Shit_Diary_V37.mp4
    File Size : 1623.86 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:37:05
    Video : AVC, 5 991 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/heim6d97i040

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Shitting in my PJs

- Shitting in my PJs

Description:
    Shitting in my pj lounge, ripping apart my fishnets so i can fuck my dildo nice and dirty.
    Model:
    Brownsensations
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_1992.mov
    File Size : 805.88 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:07:49
    Video : AVC, 14.2 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hqutulgtmeei

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Big Poop Just For You

- Big Poop Just For You

Description:
    I poop on a place my ass facing you. I show you my asscheeks so you can enjoy my dirty asshole. I strain my asshole some more and I take a big poop just for you eat. I turn around and show you my dirty asshole some more. I know you wish you would be here licking this cute butthole with your tongue and chewing my huge thick shit Finally I show you a close up of my poop and you can see all the details.
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14521.mp4
    File Size : 734.93 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:08:34
    Video : AVC, 11.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3uc4zu6vob2x

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Fart Pee and Pooping while Facesitting

- Fart Pee and Pooping while Facesitting

Description:
    POV facesittingfartingpissingshitting clip, with a little bit of roleplay, humiliation and punishment. I talk to the camera like it was my slave wanting to serve me and sniff my farts, but i feeling a big gassy. You insists me to sit on your face and start riding away and sure enough i start blasting his face with farts. But you doesnt mind at all, you rather enjoys it. You love to smell some disgusting gas, huge farts just blasting the ever loving fuck out of the camera. I sit down on the camera as if on your face and command you to sniff and lick my asshole. Lick her deeper and more thoroughly. After all I will piss in your open mouth and you will swallow my pee. And if you think your mission is over, you are wrong. Now Im going to shit in your mouth. You will see from two angles how beautiful shit oozes from my ass and slides into your throat. Now lick me with your tongue and thank your mistress for such mercy
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 111210.mp4
    File Size : 1758.5 MB
    Resolution : 2560x1440
    Duration : 00:14:51
    Video : AVC, 16.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kg0i7374tccz

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Snack Time

- Snack Time

Description:
    My slave has been feeling so hungry lately so its feeding time again I get him to lay on the floor and shit a big one directly into his filthy mouth. I then force him to eat the rest that fell on the floor and hes loving it
    Model:
    mystresstee
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : pooinmouth.mp4
    File Size : 449.43 MB
    Duration : 00:07:14
    Video : AVC, 8 482 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0jkmwobr2rje

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Big Crash of my ass

- Big Crash of my ass

Description:
    In this video you will see how I inject myself in the ass water from the bottle and then start to shit . Out of my ass, first the water , and then the shit that falls on the table . Then I start to smear the shit over her body , it is still very hot . I like to RUB myself with shit to from my body came a pleasant smell of shit . After I put that crap on my body , I went into the bathroom to take a shower . Its all you can see in this video .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSC_0004-3.mp4
    File Size : 961.57 MB
    Duration : 00:09:54
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0fu28qcw40dq

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Trophy Turds

- Trophy Turds

Description:
    Wow These absolutely mouthwatering loads from March were captured live for your viewing pleasure and compiled for ultimate jo optimization. Which one is your favorite?
    Model:
    Sophia_Sprinkle
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_4209.mov
    File Size : 633.56 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1080
    Duration : 00:06:38
    Video : AVC, 13.1 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tdod8hd1p8hq

Pro User

Oct 2016

- delicious big scat pile

- delicious big scat pile

Description:
    I always have a lot of shit in my ass in the morning. but this morning it was huge.
    Model:
    Bizarrlady666
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID-20201215-WA0000_cut_part2.mp4
    File Size : 21.31 MB
    Resolution : 640x352
    Duration : 00:01:39
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1 543 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/apu7zn45t3fw

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Nasty Enema, Shit In Tights, Dirty Poo Smear

- Nasty Enema, Shit In Tights, Dirty Poo Smear

Description:
    Here is another pantyhose and Enema video from me this time I put on my tanned tights. So good to wear them. I love showing to you my sexy shapes. Embrace around these long legs of mine. At beginning I soak tights in pee. I didnt make any poo in the last 2 days and today really got the feeling have to. But I want to make it easier with using some enema liquid first. After tease you fill up my tight asshole with special enema liquid. Oh fuck stomach is grumbling. And I wanna shit myself very fast. I planned to hold it until I really suffering, but immediately feel the shit after fill it inside me. Im standing all over in the video. So make myself dirty in this tights very much. I ask you to play with yourself while I do make mess because the thought make me more naughty when I know its such a turn on. So I have to shit I cant hide any feelings and just release my creamy, stinky poo into hoses. What a mess and smells. Such a great ass noises as well. Love it. During Shitting I cant say anything because feel so good to push out everything of me. You can listen the naughty sounds of this dirty asshole. Then I show the pile of shit from the tights inside. I take my enema bulb with water in and filled up asshole few times. And squirt out by ass the Shitty water. My pantyhose looks great dirty, nasty as like me. So much poo. I wanted to hold longer the enema but couldnt, next time ill try it. After the last enema session I just pick up my shit from the floor and start smear on my tights ass. Nasty poo a bit looks like green haha. Lush poo smear on my perfect pantyhose ass. I made it shiny with my shit. Yummy. .. I hope youre such a good boy and playing with that hard dick of yours? I smear very well and deep my shit into the tights front and back and also show you my dirty bare ass and pussy. Enjoy the video.
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180815_110054.mp4
    File Size : 870.95 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:19:49
    Video : AVC, 6 004 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/prbq6oag15xh

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Best Lesbian Scat Swallow Moments

- Best Lesbian Scat Swallow Moments

Description:
    In Best Lesbian Scat Swallow Moments you get EXACTLY that. Awesome scat swallowing between women. Watch as I take massive shits directly into another girls mouth and see on camera bite for bite how she LITERALLY SWALLOW my SHIT
    If you enjoy watching women literally eat loads of shit scat directly from each others assholes you do NOT want to miss this half hour video of girl on girl lesbian scat eating action
    Courtesy of my top seller Lesbian Toilet scat videos:
    Lesbian Toilet-Chanelles First Training-I have been promising you all this for a very long time. That one day I will train a female slave as my toilet and film the training sessions. The wait is over Let me introduce you to my female slave Chanelle whom Im training as my personal FULL CONSUMPTION toilet.
    Chanelle blew my mind. By all the tell-tale signs I could see she never tasted poop before but for the first time in my 16 year career of training new toilets I have found the ULTIMATE toilet. And shes female. Thats makes her extra special.
    In this video you will see many firsts for Chanelle. First time smelling unwashed ass, first time licking unwashed ass and first time tasting shit. My training program is usually six months. But Chanelle was only here for a mere five days. Meaning I had to squeeze my six month toilet training program into five DAYS
    Chanelle agreed to my terms. Absolutely no food during her five day stay. She will LITERALLY only eat what comes out of my asshole. I have PROVEN that one womans body can literally support another womans body for five DAYS. Chanelle literally only got one meal a day, my bowel movement. She is perfectly fine
    Its quite possible that is why she was able to swallow my entire bowel movement on her first try and keep doing it five days in a row. She mustve been hungry lol
    As you can see watching my vagina. My arousal was pretty insane from having another woman making her mouth available for me to take a shit into hehe
    Lesbian Toilet 2-Chanelle Swallows Again-Its Chanelles third day and time to push her limits in my training program. I held my shit in for two days (keep in mind Chanelle has literally NO other food source than my ass) The past 48 hours Chanelle had to watch me eat eight large meals right in front of her. As you can imagine shes very hungry. Not only for something to eat but for serving me as the very best female toilet.
    This is usually the Final Swallow Exam slaves endure at the 6th month of my training program. Since Chanelle is only here for five days shes doing this exam only on her third day (only her second feed)
    This video has been filmed from two angles to ensure you see EVERY single one of my EIGHT turds sliding out of my asshole into her open mouth in perfect view
    I had a MASSIVE shit. What do you think? You think Chanelle managed to do it? I have to admit after 16 years of doing this. This girl keep acceding ALL my HIGHEST expectations.
    She swallowed EVERYTHING Also filmed from two angles so you can see she spit nothing out. Bite for bite, chew for chew youll see every last bite of my filthy poop disappearing down her throat, you can actually see it happen.
    If you like to see the impossible, one woman swallowing such a large load of shit directly from another womans asshole look no further than this clip folks More videos of Channelles training coming soon
    Lesbian Toilet 4-Mouth Squat Shit-Well folks, Chanelle did my 6 month toilet training program in a mere FIVE days and she passed with flying colors. In this one I decided to squat directly over her open mouth as I took a shit.
    I was a little constipated as you can see. So dont mind my heavy breathing, grunting and shaking legs lol. Enjoy as Chanelle had to chew this shit of mine a lot to swallow because it was so firm. I dont give her any liquids to make things easier on her. I want her to suffer to show me how much she want the position while we stare into each others eyes as I rubbed my clit during this.
    I hope you enjoy watching Chanelle eating my shit AGAIN
    Be sure to check out all my other intense and kinky clips xoxo
    Model:
    GoddessTempest
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Best-Lesbian-Scat-Swallow-Moments.mp4
    File Size : 714.87 MB
    Duration : 00:34:14
    Video : AVC, 2 753 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS