Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zqklanja8y0s

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Masturbating, Super Dirty Shit, Enema In White Leggings

- Masturbating, Super Dirty Shit, Enema In White Leggings

Description:
    This video is one of my fave enema leggings poo video. Such a sexy, super dirty one. I start with modelling in shiny tight leggings on. Show off lots of ass view from behind and talking sexy to you. Look at this shiny leggings butt its just so perfect. Well before I make it dirty for you doing something different and standing masturbating with my Hitachi. Make myself cum twice. This was the first time that I used the magic wand standing. Moaning a lot. This is my turn to cum not yours first and after second orgasms peed myself and pushed a nice and stinky poo into leggings. View is rear view. Perfectly round leggings ass directly front of your face. I remove a bit the pants to get access see shitty asshole. Fill my ass up with an enema bulb of water while bending over and then release lots of dirty shitty water by cracking noises and farting. I guess you are so horny and cant wait to cum. Hmcome the second round of enema. Fill up my ass again, and tell you once I release dirty ass liquids you can, need to cum. I give you great view of my destroyed shiny leggings and its your turn to come for me NOW. Sort of loud noises and farts leaves my ass close to your face mixing with some shitty water. I show off one more time dirty butt hole and slide my fingers in asshole also give some farts before the end. Then remove the leggings and show you. Nice and dirty just as you like it Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0595.mp4
    File Size : 1752.12 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:24:08
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mohupusg37za

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Best Lesbian Scat Swallow Moments 2

- Best Lesbian Scat Swallow Moments 2

Description:
    In Best Lesbian Scat Swallow Moments 2 you are again in for a massive (and somewhat messy) treat Again I bring you awesome lesbian scenes of women EATING my shit right out of my asshole YES The girl is EATING ALL my SHIT in full view of the camera and it made me so horny I started to masturbate while watching her eat all my shit that felt so amazing sliding out of my asshole right into her mouth. This nearly 40 minute video will have you stroke your cock SEVERAL times as you watch Chanelle and me in this awesome Lesbian Scat Eating video. Courtesy again of my best selling Lesbian Toilet Series videos:
    Lesbian Toilet 3-Chanelles Suffering-Chanelle is at it again This girl just cant stop eating my poop in order to satisfy me. I decided to step it up to the next level in order to make her suffer for my sadistic side so I can experience the pleasure of masturbation. At HER expense of course
    This morning we did things a little different. I took a shit in Chanelles mouth BUT I ordered her not to chew or swallow until I tell her too. As I got up I told Devoted Sub to cover her with a blanket in order to trap that shit smell in there with her. With no fresh air coming in it means she keep re-breathing the same shitty air.LITERALLY.
    Now THATS how you do a proper slow shit smother folks As the air gets thinner Chanelle slowly experience more and more agony as the smell as well as the taste in her mouth intensify. What did I do? I sat on the couch watching her body as this happened. And I did a slow and very satisfying masturbation, concentrating on my own bodys pleasure knowing very well how unbearable its becoming for her down there.
    Eventually I had the blanket removed and masturbated further as Chanelle suffered having to swallow those turds of mine still in her mouth all the time.
    I watched &amp masturbated in full view for you so you can see my face as Chanelle continued to chew and swallow my shit until all of it was gone
    Lesbian Toilet 5-Constipated Madness-You are about to witness something you have NEVER seen in one of my videos before, much less doing it with another woman. But well get into how Chanelle was rewarded for her loyalty &amp devotion at the end of this video in a moment.
    Chanelle visited me again for further training as my toilet and again she was only to eat waste from my body during her stay here. But after 42 hours of me being constipated I was concerned. I knew shes very hungry and I also knew when youve been constipated long that the smell &amp taste is something no toilet slave can endure (not mine anyway)
    I tried to shit in different positions, Chanelle licked my bulging asshole long periods of time in order to get me some relieve because I was in pain and a lot of discomfort. Youll see from different angles how she probed my rectum using the tip of her tongue to lubricate a very stinky turd in there.
    Finally I was able to shit into her mouth, one of those juicy turds felt like giving birth with your rectum. But a bigger problem was ahead. The smell was unbearable, how will Chanelle cope? Will she be able to swallow?
    Perhaps it was her hunger after 42 hours of having nothing to eat but it sure as well was loyalty, determination and devotion towards me for the most part as she ate EVERYTHING and even cheekily sucking her shit smeared finger tips clean
    Good slaves deserve good rewards but GREAT female slaves like Chanelle deserve GREAT rewards Literally less than five people on this planet got to hold their breath while licking my asshole clean after a feeding while having their nose deep into my soaking wet vagina as I ride their face into climax. Welcome to a very elite club Chanelle. You EARNED it sweetheart Xoxo
    If you want to see a true beautiful feeding video of one woman feeding another woman with the waste from her Goddess body and then ride her face to bring herself to climax this video is for you. Most people will see the true erotic beauty of girl on girl toilet slavery in this production xoxo
    Be sure to check out all my other intense and kinky clips xoxo
    Model:
    GoddessTempest
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Best-Lesbian-Scat-Swallow-Moments-2.mp4
    File Size : 632.33 MB
    Duration : 00:37:56
    Video : AVC, 2 165 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/m2nhshofjb52

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Squating on a stool Pee and Poop

- Squating on a stool Pee and Poop

Description:
    I squatted and peed in a bowl then pushed several nice chunks and a log. Then i wiped my but and left my mess for my hubby to play with.
    Model:
    FoxyJ
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20161101_171112.mp4
    File Size : 311.85 MB
    Duration : 00:02:31
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/enxa9mnrcg0x

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Close Up Pee

- Close Up Pee

Description:
    Peeing close up
    Model:
    SexyScatForYou
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 00085-1.m4v
    File Size : 70.77 MB
    Duration : 00:01:24
    Video : AVC, 6 854 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/suepym0jxnlw

Pro User

Oct 2016

- xx

- xx

Description:
    xx
    Model:
    PaulieMaxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 01062019shit.mp4
    File Size : 876.83 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:05
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kjdrusumizqe

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Mad bunny

- Mad bunny

Description:
    Intoxicated with smell of my shit
    With no plans. No reasons. Just simple pleasure and this feeling.
    Like getaway from boring. From being ordinary.
    Mad bunny becomes really dirty and nasty And you wanna smell it, taste it. It feels so good when youre closer to this poop. You like it. This is in your head Dont fight with it.
    Take pleasure in every inch of that poop.
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1226-1.mp4
    File Size : 407.49 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:05:26
    Video : AVC, 10.2 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/13icki1ux07x

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Bloated Kitchen Pee Play

- Bloated Kitchen Pee Play

Description:
    A pee play video of mine for the pee lovers Im a naughty MILF who loves to tease you in the kitchen. I gave myself a bloated belly by standing around my kitchen chugging juice. I keep drinking and drinking until I cant hold it anymore. I strip down in front of you, and then grab a pretty tea pot I have been wanting to pee into. (I have a fetish for peeing into unusual containers or objects) A couple cute burps and a kinky little piss to drive you wild Wish it was more pee, but this is a cute tease clip
    Model:
    LindzyPoopgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Bloated-Kitchen-Pee-Play.mp4
    File Size : 162.3 MB
    Duration : 00:07:18
    Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 29.211 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sfgxehdlsvj6

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Cute Monkey Panty Desperation

- Cute Monkey Panty Desperation

Description:
    I pull down my jeans to show you my cute monkey panties, then i finger my ass through my panties until i feel the urge to shit.then i pull off my jeans and panties and shit right there on my bathroom floor and show you my dirty panties and big load of watery poop
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : monkey.mp4
    File Size : 75.56 MB
    Duration : 00:05:27
    Video : AVC, 1 736 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/h66mmpdgvz7m

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Nurses Puke Buffet

- Nurses Puke Buffet

Description:
    Bored and aroused nurse visits one of her patients, but not to attend to them, but instead take advantage of their pitiful and defenseless state As soon as she has her victim in front of her, she no longer wastes any more time and begins getting naughty with him, starting with dragging her tongue all over his chest and face As her urges grow worse, she later takes off her top, leaving only her bra behind Then, by the time she reaches the epitome of her arousal, she begins with the real dirty part of her activity She reaches down her throat and repeatedly forces herself to puke on the victims face and open mouth, leaving him with no choice but to lie and swallow every drop of vomit that gets inside his throat Every after she pukes, she would lick all over the guys face, adding a little bit of intimacy into all the rough and dirty fun She spends a generous amount of time on the activity, and only gets a little bit changed when she starts wanting more She secures a funnel inside the guys mouth, ensuring that he swallows every drop of vomit she is able to release To make things worse, the only time she actually stops is when she is completely satisfied
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0711-fm.avi
    File Size : 902.27 MB
    Resolution : 864x480
    Duration : 00:31:11
    Video : mp4v, 2 503 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: