Pro User

Oct 2016

- Poop Smear ON Pussy

- Poop Smear ON Pussy

Description:
    Watch your favorite scat model pooping and shit smeared pussy I shit in a bathtube and smear it all over my pussy and my clit and showing off my shit and my wet stinky pussy. It feels and smells so good
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 262212.mp4
    File Size : 1029.74 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:18
    Video : AVC / AVC, 15.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/l3odm64lgsok

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Bathtub dump

- Bathtub dump

Description:
    Taking a shit in the bathtub because the toilet is not the only thing i shit in my bathrooms.
    Model:
    Brownsensations
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_2089.mov
    File Size : 543.4 MB
    Duration : 00:05:47
    Video : AVC, 12.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wvigialpy0t9

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Be My Dirty Ass Slave AgainHuge Poo

- Be My Dirty Ass Slave AgainHuge Poo

Description:
    I know its a New Year but youre still being a dirty boy and a Im your dirty girl. I really want in that youre still serving me and anytime I ask you cleaning my dirty hole do it. I cant ask for better slave like you this is the reason I need you whenever I want. I show you my asshole in doggy asking you to love and worship, pucker my butt hole straight to your face. I lay on my side and keep teasing you by butt hole. You crave to sniff it and my asshole means the world for you am i right? How bad you wanna serve your dirty princess? Your dream every single time come true by my little dirty hole. I want you to stick your nose between my legs and smelling all day long. I wanna poo for you so bad, release a long brown snake and peeing a lot between my tights. Stinky dirty hole only for you. Good boys get rewards as I told you million times. I want you to be my little dirty asshole slave again in the new year as well. I ask you to sniff and clean up my dirty hole. I play around with a dildo while talking to you about my dirty hole, gaping smearing more shit around. Your job is clean up the shit of my dirty ass. I encourage you to lick it up and clean well just work it through right now. I knee on doggy and keep playing from behind giving you some rewards farts but as you didnt ask me about you cum so permission is still in my hand which means we have to see each other pretty soon my slave and I hope you learnt the lesson and next time I shouldnt ask you twice clean up all the mess off my ass Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1557-1.mp4
    File Size : 1215.8 MB
    Duration : 00:16:45
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vpgsj10reib5

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Horny vomit (part 1)

- Horny vomit (part 1)

Description:
    I love vomiting, especially I like vomiting after eating shit. So I decided to make a big vomit. I saved 3 loads of shit and added fresh shit during the game. First, I ate the saved shit and made a vomit. I collected the entire bowl of vomit and ate it all. It was too little for me, so I ate fresh shit. My stomach was full , and I wanted to free it, and vomit burst from my mouth like a huge fountain. I smeared it all over my body and enjoyed the game.
    Model:
    ScatLina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : HORNY-VTSS1.mp4
    File Size : 1060.11 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:25:07
    Video : AVC, 5 691 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/k55znd6gs5eo

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Horny vomit (part 2)

- Horny vomit (part 2)

Description:
    I love vomiting, especially I like vomiting after eating shit. So I decided to make a big vomit. I saved 3 loads of shit and added fresh shit during the game. First, I ate the saved shit and made a vomit. I collected the entire bowl of vomit and ate it all. It was too little for me, so I ate fresh shit. My stomach was full , and I wanted to free it, and vomit burst from my mouth like a huge fountain. I smeared it all over my body and enjoyed the game.
    Model:
    ScatLina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Horny-vomit2-ss.mp4
    File Size : 1733.55 MB
    Duration : 00:23:48
    Video : AVC, 9 974 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kyorbuxrv1v7

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Freak Shit Eater Humiliation

- Freak Shit Eater Humiliation

Description:
    Here you go freak I got some dry thick painful turds for you. You will be eating it up. I begin with peek a booing my shit hole open and closed. You get to anticipate my shit. When will it come?, I push and relax push and relax all while putting you in your place verbally. Dominating you, my weak pathetic little shit loving slave. I spread and gape my asshole hanging above you many times, then once I think you are behaving well enough I bless you with 2 large thick logs. Gobble it up I I demand you to eat it all up. Dont waste any, chew it up. Demand you to tell me how good it taste. Lick it up. Tell me how it smells, how does it taste? That smile says you are loving it.
    Model:
    efrolesbians
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : WIN_20210502_13_24_12_Pro.mp4
    File Size : 955.18 MB
    Duration : 00:07:28
    Video : AVC, 17.8 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2yrkiic0aypc

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Innocent girl takes a huge poop

- Innocent girl takes a huge poop

Description:
    Watch me in this cute innocent outfit take a huge poop. I flirt and dance a little for you. Then I let out one of my best poops yet. I hope you enjoy.
    Model:
    VibeWithMolly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_2419.mov
    File Size : 601.27 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:05:33
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/a1p14nk57e8r

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Masturbating with my shit

- Masturbating with my shit

Description:
    I start off with oiling up this nice natural big ass and shake it for you some. As Im shaking my ass a nice creamy pile of shit comes out at the same time. Now the problem is Im horny with no one to play with so i rub my hands in my big pile of shit and rub all over my pussy. Something i never did before but it mmmm it feels so good.
    Model:
    Brownsensations
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_2063.mov
    File Size : 970.38 MB
    Duration : 00:08:58
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ksplcka3qjpp

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Disgusting Runny Poo In PantyhoseLoose Control

- Disgusting Runny Poo In PantyhoseLoose Control

Description:
    I just put on my red nylon tights and desperate to shit so so badly. Feeling arrived like a runaway train. I couldnt hold so long instead moaning a lot because hard to hold it back and its painful when I released. After little suffering I turn backward and pushing out without control a massive, stinky AF, and disgusting diarrhea. Its just start leaking down there on my leg inside tights. I keep the backward pose for awhile and you have time to start jerking off to my disgusting shitty diarrhea. How badly you wanted to see this view? How long have you been waiting for I loose my control and shit myself? This is your lucky day. I get on my knees and in doggy keep teasing you with shit in my tights. Make it even more dirty and start talking about the stinky smells. I touch my shit outside of pantyhose and smearing more and more of my ass. OMG how smelly it is. Very bad diarrhea which is definitely make you happy and bring up quickly to cum. I talk dirty and encourage to jerk off and keep stroking to my tights. In doggy I remove half way the red pantyhose and start dildo my ass. Gaping, farting keep it swollen and pushing out even more mucoid shit. My shit full of veggies. Guess what I had a lot yesterday? Can you find out?
    While I fucking my butt talking about dirty things and of my smelly shit and how much you love watching me loosing control and shit myself. How long can you hold your cum? Afterwards I just turn to missionary, legs up in the air and keep playing with shit hole. Smell my shitty tights and wet farts and when I count from 5 to 1 jerk off your dick. At the end I spoon some runny poo by my hands and show off you I able to see my last meal inside. Lovely and dirty am I right? Your fave milk chocolate ready to serve in my pantyhose Have fun. Lots of nasty diarrhea, sexy red nylon tights, anal dildo, wet stinky farts, dirty talk, foot view and more
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2409.mp4
    File Size : 1181.72 MB
    Duration : 00:16:17
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/p68si4w6mu97

Pro User

Oct 2016

- 2nd HUGE Pee& Poop PROLAPSE Full ROSEBUD InOut

- 2nd HUGE Pee& Poop PROLAPSE Full ROSEBUD InOut

Description:
    This is second video of me prolapsing while pooping in a toilet. This you will see really close up shots of my full rosebud and some of my pussy prolapse. I really grunt and push and flex my asshole open and closed, My rosebud going In and Out.
    ENJOY EVERYONE
    From you favorite redhead
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2-HUGE-PROLAPSE-toilet-pee.mp4
    File Size : 329.53 MB
    Duration : 00:02:27
    Video : AVC, 18.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS