Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pushing out logs morning & night

Scatshop.com- Pushing out logs morning & night

Description:
    ? These poops were back to back at night and then the next morning
    I start by telling you how long its been since I last went. Then I play with my hole a bit but I know I have to pee, so I do so in the toilet with a view of my stream. Then I spread my legs and face you to push out my load. It is a little stubborn to come out at first but once it does. It is a great relief I actually get creamy in the process I wipe and then show you the results and examine with you. This one smelled ESPECIALLY bad. Like poison
    The next morning after I take a shower I have to go again I wink my hole in doggy style for a while before flipping around. I am still dripping wet as a nice soft but wide log spills out of my hole. And once again.. I missed the target and got it on the floor. Oops I pick it up with my hands.
    **I apologize for using the Tupperware, I thought my custom shippables listing was approved at this time but it wasnt. So these loads went to waste and were not for sale unfortunately.
    Model:
    LittleDirtyPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_5315.mov
    File Size : 1034.24 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:27
    Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_5315.mov - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Mistress Gaia-Smothered in my scat

Scatshop.com- Mistress Gaia-Smothered in my scat

Description:
    CUSTOM REQUEST-I would like FULL NUDE, NUDE FEET, REVERSE FACESITTING. if possible action on a bed and with a cushion where you will block your ass. If you can also use a belt for taking care that he will be smothered by your farts (or even your shit) of your ass, that could be great long time suffocation, and dont hesitate to be rude when you are facesitting or farting or shitting, and using the belt for pushing him hardly on you. Camera close to you where i can see your full body and your full dominant face, crual verbal domination, laughing when hes suffering. Ass very close to his face when you are farting or shitting on him and dont hesitate to sit on him right after in the second which follows without waiting.

ITALIAN
    VIDEO RICHIESTA- Mi piacerebbe un NUDO COMPLETO,PIEDI NUDI,FACESITTING. Se possibile , mi piacerebbe che tutto il video si svolga sul letto,con un cuscino dove TU possa poggiare il tuo nobile culo. Puoi usare anche corde e cinture per bloccare lo schiavo ,e per soffocarlo con le tue scoregge( con la tua merda ). Ti chiedo gentilmente di praticare un soffocamento a lungo termine,e non esitare ad essere crudele mentre scoreggi e caghi sul malcapitato. Telecamere il piu vicino possibile, in modo da ammirare per intero il tuo corpo ed tuo viso dallo sguardo dominante, con umiliazione verbale e ridere sadicamente quando lo schiavo soffre. Il tuo culo praticamente attaccato al suo viso quando scoreggi e gli caghi addosso, con te seduta su di lui dopo aver defecato.
    Model:
    padronagaia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat_custom_belt_hd.mp4
    File Size : 201.2 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:17:03
    Video : AVC, 1 517 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    scat_custom_belt_hd.mp4 - 201.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Alina pukes and pooping in toilet

Scatshop.com- Alina pukes and pooping in toilet

Description:
    Alina pukes and pooping in toilet. Alina was poisoned by shaverma, her stomach ached, she was a little pooping and she was sick. After that, the pain in her stomach went well
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina53.mp4
    File Size : 337.72 MB
    Duration : 00:07:37
    Video : AVC, 5 993 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    PooAlina53.mp4 - 337.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shitting in Walmart

Scatshop.com- Shitting in Walmart

Description:
    Im in Walmart and have to shit like crazy. I rush to a bathroom stall and pull my jeans and panties down to my ankles. You can see the shit oozing out of my ass between my spread legs. Listen to all people around me while you get a secret peak into the womens bathroom. I wipe, pull up my panties and jeans and blow you a kiss.
    Model:
    VeronicaSteam
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shittingatwalmart.mp4
    File Size : 126.63 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1080 @ 608x1080
    Duration : 00:09:13
    Video : AVC, 1 753 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    shittingatwalmart.mp4 - 126.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Return of Tina Blade

Scatshop.com- Return of Tina Blade

Description:
    Remember Tina the perfect shiterhere she is again shiting a big load in slaves mouth. Princess Nikki is filming with her smartphone becuse Tinas friands all want to have a video of this loser humilation.
    Download also princess nikki cam version on her store soon
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2017tinablade_shit_01.mp4
    File Size : 354.01 MB
    Duration : 00:08:02
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 5 958 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    2017tinablade_shit_01.mp4 - 354.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Sweet sundress shit and pee on the floor

Scatshop.com- Sweet sundress shit and pee on the floor

Description:
    ? happy in my new sundress, but I desperately have to poop after holding it for a 2 hour car ride I wink for you and then sit on the ground and lift my leg to play a bit with my hole but then I start to pee and it is like a fountain coming out that will not stop I eventually stop and put the remainder into the toilet. Then comes the moment. I lift my leg and spread both holes for you to release a nice, wide smelly load. It is such a work of art with different varieties of poop in the pile Some hard and dark small pebbles are the strangest part for me, have never seen anything like it from me haha. I had a weekend full of good food. I am extremely creamy after seeing this great pile. So I rub my clit a bit as well
    Model:
    LittleDirtyPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_5378-1.mov
    File Size : 1342.2 MB
    Duration : 00:12:17
    Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 239 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_5378-1.mov - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Yana eats our shit

Scatshop.com- Yana eats our shit

Description:
    My girlfriends gave me shit , the three of us dressed erotic mesh that we bought in the sex shop , we wear sexy lingerie to make you able to enjoy our bodies , Breasts pussy and ass . My girlfriend Caroline and Alice decided to feed me shit, we went into the room and was holding in his hands a plate . Then my girlfriend put it on the floor and asked me to be the first to shit in a bowl, I walked over sat on his haunches and began to shit and piss in a bowl that was on the floor , after I took a shit in a plate of Alice and followed her into the bowl give a shit Carolina . After that, the girls picked up a plate and a spoon and began to feed me shit turns . Before I eat all the crap off the plates of my friends didnt let me go , I almost threw up so many shit I felt bad but my friend still continued to feed me shit from the plate .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN7561.mp4
    File Size : 1168.18 MB
    Duration : 00:12:01
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN7561.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dinner Vol.2 3 Saved and 1 Fresh Shit

Scatshop.com- Dinner Vol.2 3 Saved and 1 Fresh Shit

Description:
    The video consists of 4 parts in original quality (54min) for true fans of chewing and smearing)
    Custom Request:
    At first you show me how you take the collected shit and serves it nicely on the plate and in a bowl.
    You enter the room with a big plate filled with the collected turds and a bowl full of your creamy shit as a dip.
    You look in the camera and moans(mmmmh), you put them on the table that is already covered with spoon, fork and knife.
    Of course the champagne glas must not be missing when you have to piss.
    You begins your dinner with shitting a fresh one on the plate, if you can.Otherwise you starts your dinner No.2 until you can shit.
    You take a harder turd and dips it in the bowl. First you lick the dip, tells me how delicious it is, dips it again and bites a big piece and begins to chew. I want you to put as much shit as you can, so you can hardly close it while chewing, so that a lot
    runs out. You smear it back in your chewing mouth, moaning(mmmhh, thats so yummy).
    You take a turd and smears the running shit with it back in your chewing and smacking() mouth, then biting another piece, go on chewing while you dips again. Your mouth is so full before you put the rest of the turd inside.
    This dinner should be double as long as the last time, with chewing all the shit you got there, 31 load of your shit
    Hope to see you swallowing some, this time
    Take a little bowl for some dip and a plate for the rest and the fresh shit. But fresh shit is important too, ok?
    I really want you to dip in the shit. So please prepare 2 banana for diping it in your chocolate-cream
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Part1.PreparationDinnerVol.2AnnaCoprofield.mp4
    File Size : 1281.53 MB
    Duration : 00:10:22
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Part1.PreparationDinnerVol.2AnnaCoprofield.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Alina BIG pooping toilet in the morning

Scatshop.com- Alina BIG pooping toilet in the morning

Description:
    Alina BIG pooping toilet in the morning
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina31.mp4
    File Size : 81.31 MB
    Duration : 00:02:11
    Video : AVC, 4 996 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    PooAlina31.mp4 - 81.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Poop on a plate (My first clip)

Scatshop.com- Poop on a plate (My first clip)

Description:
    I could barely hold this one in
    Model:
    Tegan
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20150407132728.mp4
    File Size : 157.52 MB
    Duration : 00:02:47
    Video : AVC, 7 713 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS