Pro User

Oct 2016

Youve been waiting for the video when the guys fill their jeans , Oh yeah heres the video the girls shot for you . Yana and Olga came into the room they were wearing clothes , Yana and Olga saw on the bed two pairs of jeans , Oh yeah and then they got the idea to try them on . Jan began to undress Oh yeah she took off her mini skirt , stockings , panties and bra . She was completely naked , and Jan began to try jeans on her naked body . Then the same was done with Olga , she also undressed to a goal took off his dress , stockings and white underwear panties and bra , and also began to measure jeans . Girls they came just after that Jan and Olga sat down on the chairs and zakrutili cigarettes , about how it excites , they draw the smoke and releasing it . Olga finished his cigarette and began to fill their jeans shit , Oh Yes , Ian did the same . The girls pooped in my jeans , yeah they show the result , after this they wear jeans and start jumping on chairs Asses , Oh yeah to shit more got ass girls again show the result of taking his jeans and bare its priests are all in the shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The human pet has been starving for days and today was his day to be given a drink and his food. The owners look at the diapered stable animal and smiles at how it meows and begs them for food. He will get was he deserves at every turn, and today was his reward day. The owner squats on top of clear bowl unleashes a strong torrent of golden piss. It gushes down her pussy and onto the bowl, splashing powerfully in a circular haze. She had been holding on to that pee for hours, it felt so good! She farted into the bowl and pushed hard, unfurling a sticky ribbon of turd that plopped lazily into the bowl. Measuring a few inches, it was the stickiest shit she's had in a while, and she loved the feeling it gave her. The human pet reached greedily for the bowl when they allow him, slurping and sucking in the wonderful broth of piss and turd. The turd immediately went down, as the slave tipped the bowl and finished of the crushed shit underneath. No longer famished, the slave takes a bow and thanks the mistress endlessly for the reward of the day.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 13 min 51 s
    Resolution: 540 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 218 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I don't like touching my own shit because let's face it, it's shit and it's gross. It's also far beneath me to touch it. I LOVE however seeing my shit in a slave's mouth. Watch how I take a thick and firm shit into a plate. When my slave came back from the errands I sent him on he stands on his knees as I inform him my asshole is still dirty and needs to be licked clean by him. Watch him eat my dirty ass desperately just to please me. Afterwards he gets rewarded by me taking my own shit with my hand and stuffing it into his mouth. Just to make sure he doesn't get idea's I firmly push my hand onto his shit filled mouth making sure it stays in there "melting" slowly. Note: I will try as far as possible to upload new video clips every 48 to 72 hours. Xoxo
    Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 8 min 42 s
    Size: 485 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

3 Mistresses ganged up on little man, punishing him for disobeying their demands so he receives slaps, whips, spit, puke, piss and freshly plated up shit and as a bonus he also receives a mouthful fresh shit from Mistress ass right into his mouth!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 41 min 54 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 808 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I woke up this morning with the urge to go to the bathroom to evacuate So I do this, in fact: I empty myself completely, but I let you stay with me all the time. Down, on your knees, you will do all things that compete for a worm like you: smelling me, worshipping me without being allowed to touch me and, at the end, cleaning up my ass!
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 6 min 13 s
    Resolution: 540 x 720
    Format: DivX
    Size: 142 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

shit in my hair and my whole body
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 13 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 490 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga found her new toy pig Yana , in this video clip, Yana cancer creeps on his knees , and grunts like a real pig . Olga makes the pig Yana to shit and eat their shit , but thats not all Olga wore a strap-on and has a pig Yana in the dirty ass . After that, Olga, shit on ass Yana and again makes you eat shit off the floor .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Very early morning was. I felt have to poo but got only the feeling. I didnt expect for this painful and hard turd ever. I always take care what i eat and drink, whats very important for me. I made this video outdoor at my balcony. I dont talk too much because i hadnt much time but for sure youll enjoy this video. I wear my lovely red thong and show up pussy, then puckering asshole. You able to see my turd just would opening wide my asshole. I lay on my back and start to pushing out very hard my most painful and compact turd ever. I cannot believe it how much pain have in my asshole. Its broken I feel.Pushing out and i get some tears into eyes. So big, and painful beautiful brown turd. Its worth the pain ? After pooping i show the poo and you can admire it. I love it. Also wipe my ass after pooping. ? Have fun <3
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 6 min 31 s
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

MULTI-SCENE CLIP OF BBW BUBBLE POP WHO LOVES SHITTING ON HER FLOOR. SHE SAID SHE FEELS SO FREE DOING IT. WATCH HOW SHE SITS ON HER COUCH SIDEWAYS AND SPRAY DIARRHEA ALL ON HER LIVING ROOM CARPET. CHECK OUT THE OTHER SCENES IN THIS CLIP
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 4 min 31 s
    Size: 134 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Early morning, everyone still asleep and I pee and poop the hell out of me ,-)
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 2 min 36 s
    Size: 145 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information