Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Filling with Shit My Red Yoga Pants in DoggyStyleJOI

Scatshop.com- Filling with Shit My Red Yoga Pants in DoggyStyleJOI

Description:
    I love wearing my tight and sexy red yoga pants. I dont wear any panty on this time. Would you like to worship this juicy ass in my yoga pants? Do you think is it so sexy? I like the feeling when tight pants just sticks on my long lean legs. Well I would like to tease you over few minute in the video, because Im sure you going to turn on by me. Dont take off your eyes from my perfect ass. Focus on me. Im stretching a bit after my workout session. Im flexible but this time I wont show you naughty boy ? First I pee in my pants soak them in my warm pee. Show you my wet legs. Then backwards to camera in doggy style position pushing out a big and stinky poo into my yoga pants. I push them so so hard you can see on my face the feeling. After pooping I just touching shitty ass with my hands and try to smear inside the poo making big mess in it. Poo its started to coloring and soak the pants. Looks so great isnt it? Im still kneeing in doggy style and pull of on half way my dirt yoga pants to show you this sexy poo covered ass of mine. Big and stinky poo. I know you are so hard in your pants already so I will give you JOI and countdown till you come on my ass and makes it more messier than before. Jerk off to me, stroke it to my ass. From behind I look so sexy ? Enjoy it.
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20171209_105859.mp4
    File Size : 711.68 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:16:12
    Video : AVC, 6 002 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    20171209_105859.mp4 - 711.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Playing in the Woods

Scatshop.com- Playing in the Woods

Description:
    Hello sweetheart
    Lets go outdoor Its going to be a nice game
    Follow me to the forest
    Look what we are going to do here, where nobody sees us
    Watch my panties goes wet and sweet just as you like And watch how lovely I will fill them with something heavy and solid as usual (^_^)
    Put some flag here, now its our spot
    Model:
    NaughtyPuma
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Couple-Dirty-Games-E7.mp4
    File Size : 590.04 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:08
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 115 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Couple-Dirty-Games-E7.mp4 - 590.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My Laxative Starts Working On Our Date OH NO Pants Legging Pooping

Scatshop.com- My Laxative Starts Working On Our Date OH NO Pants Legging Pooping

Description:
    A very hot date for you and me, pants pooping lover I took a laxative several hours before our date because I know your biggest fantasy is to watch me shit my pants in public. Even though I am nervous and scared that there are people around, I do it anyway since you are my boyfriend and I want to make you happy
    So we have finished our dinner and are now having coffeewhich finally stimulates that laxative-affected poop in my intestines to come out. I have been holding it for so long Im so nervous, but I saw screw it and let the wet mushy load squirt out into my tight light grey leggings. You are so excited to see the wet stain contrast against the thin fabric Ohhh and it STINKS so bad, all the people in the restaurant can smell me But I dont care, in the end, because you like it
    When I am done I get up and take off my leggings to show you my filthy ass, since I sat in my big load for a bit so it smeared all over my ass cheeks. Then I show you the big heavy caca package inside my leggings, and zoom in on the squished pile :O)
    Model:
    peteuse
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : laxativedateleggingspoop.mp4
    File Size : 86.02 MB
    Duration : 00:04:57
    Video : AVC, 2 290 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    laxativedateleggingspoop.mp4 - 86.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Naughty Scat Girl, Shit Smearing, Licking, Fucking

Scatshop.com- Naughty Scat Girl, Shit Smearing, Licking, Fucking

Description:
    Im wanna be your Scat girl. Would you love the thoughts? Naughty, horny, nasty scat girl of yours. At starting I wear a very sexy top with miniskirt. Stripping off slowly, tease you until taking off my clothes. Im super naughty this time and really wanna show you. I ask you how much do you love dirty scat girls? Because I wanna show you so bad my nasty side. I wear a long beaded butt plug too and just excite you a bit. Pull it out and push it in couple of times. So good and you get close up view to it. Well for this naughty girl have to poo so after strip off my clothes totally I just fuck a bit with butt plug my ass make myself shit easier. Bending over and I held a plat because wanna catch all of my poo for you. A bit penetrate my glass toy, moaning for you. Im craving for you to slide your dick deep into my pussy and feel my poo. Well its time to shit nasty boy. I hold the plate and coming out a big and compact poo. So beautiful isnt it? I try to release more of my poo out. I hold the piece and start to smearing on my tits first then spreading everywhere where I can. Warm shit covers my body. Then take my glass toy and fuck this little hole as hard as I can. You can hear me farting as well couple of times in the video. I show asshole up close when I do farts. So I just keep fucking standing my asshole and talking to you dirty. I release more shit out but just keep fucking tight asshole. Also gaping too. Hear this juicy ass noise? Oh fuck, so good. My ass is full of juice and it makes the perfect sound. I count from 10 to one and you and me will coming at same time. Actually I just imagine youre fucking me from behind and going to cum together ? Is is sounds good to you? So can you fuck me and cum with me please? ? At the end I just licking my shitty toy all around it and show my tongue for you. Warm and tasty shit everywhere. What a great fun we had. ?
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180712_112339.mp4
    File Size : 1147.38 MB
    Duration : 00:26:07
    Video : AVC, 6 001 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    20180712_112339.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- xx

Scatshop.com- xx

Description:
    xx
    Model:
    PaulieMaxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : enemaavi.avi
    File Size : 125.92 MB
    Duration : 00:07:45
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 2 127 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    enemaavi.avi - 125.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Alina scat and pissing on sale

Scatshop.com- Alina scat and pissing on sale

Description:
    Alina scat and pissing on sale. At the request of users, Alina decided to sell her urine and shit
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina65_1.mp4
    File Size : 763.95 MB
    Duration : 00:17:15
    Video : AVC, 5 994 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    PooAlina65_1.mp4 - 764.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- For the ABDL peeps

Scatshop.com- For the ABDL peeps

Description:
    This was a special request from an ABDL fan
    (lighting not the best, sorry)
    Model:
    BabyDollNaughty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : CDCR.mp4
    File Size : 364.28 MB
    Duration : 00:14:37
    Video : AVC, 3 285 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    CDCR.mp4 - 364.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- DADDYS Toilet Slave 3 COMPILATION

Scatshop.com- DADDYS Toilet Slave 3 COMPILATION

Description:
    1. My Kind Of FACIAL SHIT ON ME
    My man shits on my face and I smear it all over my beautiful huge tits and juicy pussy. Then I shove the shit inside my yummy cunt and masturbate with a dildo and fuck the shit inside my cunt. I finish by cumming then licking and sucking the shitty dildo. YUMMY I love being a toilet slave
    2. DROP YOUR HUGE LOAD IN MY MOUTH
    My man drops a huge load straight into my mouth like soft serve ice cream into a cone. I really take my time chewing and licking and eating this load. I take almost 2 minutes to savor this treat. I smear a little and also lick my hands and fingers enjoying myself.
    3. Shit On Me Baby While I Shit
    Starts out with a quick view of what I eat the day before and then right to the video of my man coming into the tub and shitting on my back while I shit into the tub at the same time. I then take the shit and play with it and smear and spread it all over my beautiful tits, pussy and body.
    I then start masturbating my shit smeared pussy and needing a little help to get over the edge and cum I grab a shampoo bottle and start fucking myself with it. I make myself cum hard and really made my pussy feel good
    ENJOY EVERYONE
    From your favorite couple and redhead with huge boobs and an even bigger prolapse
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Daddys-Toilet-Slave-3-Compilation-2-1.mp4
    File Size : 672.93 MB
    Duration : 00:09:43
    Video : AVC, 9 498 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 178 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Daddys-Toilet-Slave-3-Compilation-2-1.mp4 - 672.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Sweet cake of shit Yana and Olga

Scatshop.com- Sweet cake of shit Yana and Olga

Description:
    This time Yana and Olga decided to bake a cake , but not the usual they took kneaded the dough into a pie but something was missing, said Yana , a little after consulting the girls have decided that you want to add to the dough shit , Oh yeah, John took the bowl with the dough and Olga shit in it , and then Yana too has released a large amount of crap in the bowl with the dough . About fucking like its cool , its just a class they are whores . After girls shit in the bowl , they began to stir the shit and batter spoons , as is sexy , dirty pie shit is just cool , after which Yana posted the shit batter in the baking dish , and put it in the oven . While it was baking perog girls tried the rest of the test with the shit they fed each other with a spoon , smeared chest and locale them . In one word great time . After a short while the cake was ready and John pulled it out of the oven . Girls made you a small gift , Crap-Pie , Hey guys, lets join us for tea .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN4029.mp4
    File Size : 1196.22 MB
    Duration : 00:12:08
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN4029.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Romance makes me PUKE

Scatshop.com- Romance makes me PUKE

Description:
    A husband is at home cooking food for his beautiful wife. Once he finishes cooking it, his wife has other things in mind She VOMITS all into the freshly prepared food and then goes about using him as her vomit and sex slave
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1307.wmv
    File Size : 726.55 MB
    Resolution : 768x432
    Duration : 01:02:09
    Video : VC-1, 1 500 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: