Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Masturbation and then long pee on puppy pad. HOT With a little fart as i start to pee

Scatshop.com- Masturbation and then long pee on puppy pad. HOT With a little fart as i start to pee

Description:
    Watch me make myself cum before a long pee Felt so GOOD See if you can catch the little fart as i start to pee
    Model:
    SexyScatForYou
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : MVI_0144.mov
    File Size : 591.66 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:55
    Video : AVC, 19.6 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    MVI_0144.mov - 591.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My MOUTH, a hoUSE for SH1l

Scatshop.com- My MOUTH, a hoUSE for SH1l

Description:
    I woke up, had Breakfast and went to work, but before the exit, I realized that very much want in a toilet. Quickly undressed, I shit a huge pile of my fragrant shit. The smell of this so excited me that I decided to try the taste of my shit) Tart, with coffee notes I just couldnt stop and began to push the large pieces of shit in the house. A real home for my shit. In this video, a lot of shit saliva, gagging, sucking and licking my shit. Also I want to remind you about the continuation of the bonus shares, if you bought this or my previous video, then write me. Ill send you the bonus videos exclusive to you) Thank you for watching me, there is still more cool and original video for you)
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : My-MOUTH-a-hoUSE-for-SH1l.wmv
    File Size : 551.99 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:47
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 405 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    My-MOUTH-a-hoUSE-for-SH1l.wmv - 552.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Hot poop in my jeans

Scatshop.com- Hot poop in my jeans

Description:
    Hi, panty poop lovers You gonna like this clip. See me poop into light blue jeans and thongs, see my shitty ass, grabbing shit with hands and smearing
    Linda
    Model:
    sexyass
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6th-lindas-jeans-poop-video.mp4
    File Size : 220.44 MB
    Duration : 00:03:42
    Video : AVC, 7 973 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    6th-lindas-jeans-poop-video.mp4 - 220.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shy Girlfriends Shitting Secret

Scatshop.com- Shy Girlfriends Shitting Secret

Description:
    1920x1080* Shy girlfriend tells you her scat fantasy nice views and YES you can see the shit pouring out
    You see sweetie, I have had this umm.. fantasy for a very long time. I have dreamed about playing with my shit for quite some time. Ive been super nervous to tell you. Thats why I asked you into the bathroom. I wanted to ease you into what Ive been wanting to explore with you. Here sit and just watch. Ill play with my perfect tight pussy. I know that gets you hard Now you see I normally cant hold in my shit. I wanted this to be SO special for you so I have been holding in my shit for 2 hours. Now after I have sort of eased you into it I want to turn around. Now see sweetie this isnt scary? You love my nice round ass. I spread it for you and show it off to ease you into whats about to happen. I spread my ass and let it all out. You get the perfect view of all my perfect shit coming out of my ass. I touch your face and say Now I know you want to see it right? I know you want to look down on the floor and see it.. Your excited arent you?? I cant wait to explore more with you.
    Model:
    QuinnBrooks
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : RolePlayScat729.mp4
    File Size : 252.91 MB
    Duration : 00:07:04
    Video : AVC, 4 829 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 165 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    RolePlayScat729.mp4 - 252.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- We poop and piss in denim jeans

Scatshop.com- We poop and piss in denim jeans

Description:
    We have not recorded a video for you in jeans things for a long time, we decided with friends that we need to record such videos more often for you our favorite fans . With me in this video take part Carolina and Marina , I asked the girls to take out of the house denim things , Marina brought denim breeches light color , Carolina denim shorts dark color, and I wore jeans light color . First, we take turns posing for you in denim things take different poses, showing you their white clean ass, after the demonstration, we take turns pooping and piss in denim things on our feet stick urine, leaving wet traces on denim things, we shoot in denim shit, then remove them and show you what we have in the inside of denim things and their dirty After the demonstration, we put our denim things back on our dirty Asses and pose for you already in dirty things . We decided to arrange a very hot jeans show for you
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0467.mp4
    File Size : 1411.17 MB
    Duration : 00:14:32
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0467.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- OMG I poop in my white panties

Scatshop.com- OMG I poop in my white panties

Description:
    Hi, guys Im glad and excited you are here. Ok, what you about to see in this video? Well, first I am wearing little black dress, high heels and transparent white panties. I am showing my ass and then I do panty poop. Oh, yes The warm shit comes out of my ass straight into panties. I start play with my shit, put finger in my shitty ass. I smear it over my ass, pussy and face as well. The smell was so good so I couldnt resist of doing so. I take off panties and continue to please myself. Even my pussy got wet. In the end I put these dirty panties back. Thats so sensual right? If you like it please support me. Your support is my motivation
    xoxo
    Linda
    Model:
    sexyass
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 3-vid-linda-panty-poop.mp4
    File Size : 481.07 MB
    Duration : 00:08:06
    Video : AVC, 7 974 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    3-vid-linda-panty-poop.mp4 - 481.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Poop with me with bonus poop play orgasms

Scatshop.com- Poop with me with bonus poop play orgasms

Description:
    Extended version (21 mins instead of 14) of Poop with me, Cmon I want you to poop with me or watch the NON extended version here- https:http://www.scatshop.comshoptoiletsla...p-with-me-cmon
    This extended versions in includes more poop in pussy play up close turds and orgasms, plus the below.
    I wear my polkadot coloured thong and move it to the side as I shit on my hand. I pee first on the floor. Before I feel my poop coming, I tell you that I want you to shit too and I tell you when I am close near to pooping myself. As a constipated girlyou may get turned on from me trying to push my turds out. What a relief . WOW theres much shit that keeps coming out in shapes of balls that fill up both of my hands AND the floor. The video finishes with me showing you the close ups as usual before rubbing shit on my pussy and cum
    Want to to know the consistency I like? Well its this poo in this vid so watch to find out. Can we poop at the same time?
    Model:
    PooGirlSofia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Poop-with-me-with-bonus-poop-play-orgasms-.mp4
    File Size : 531.2 MB
    Duration : 00:21:16
    Video : AVC, 3 331 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Poop-with-me-with-bonus-poop-play-orgasms-.mp4 - 531.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit and piss in our bras

Scatshop.com- Shit and piss in our bras

Description:
    In this video , we take turns caressing each others Breasts nipples take off each others bras and fill them with shit and urine and again put back on the chest , after our Breasts in shit we again remove from each others bras and caress the already dirty from shit Breasts, lick shit from the chest . We decided to record this video for you we like to play with shit and smear each other by shit to smell it and , we love to experiment like this , we shit each other, which I shit and piss in a bra Carolina , then we are his Alice dress up Carolina on the chest , Carolina shit in panties Alice , and we again Alice put the bra on his chest , and Alice fills with shit and piss my bra and Teens wearing it on my chest , we caress each others Breasts when she is clean and after wearing a bra filled with shit and urine we lick shit and try to excite each other , after all this, we smear the dermo on the Breasts and show you their Tits all in shit.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN7326-2.mp4
    File Size : 1531.11 MB
    Duration : 00:15:47
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN7326-2.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Yummy Panty Poop Ruined My Dress

Scatshop.com- Yummy Panty Poop Ruined My Dress

Description:
    Watch me push out a huge turd and smear it all over my dress I take a couple bites and it tastes so good. I wash it down with a glass of fresh piss.
    That was extra messy So much fun
    (Im a trans woman, just so ya know. )
    Model:
    EmilyMilk
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : D7194F04-132F-46CC-92A9-2510BC8E53F9.mp4
    File Size : 1524.15 MB
    Duration : 00:33:05
    Video : AVC, 6 302 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    D7194F04-132F-46CC-92A9-2510BC8E53F9.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fun and Sexy SKYPE Shit

Scatshop.com- Fun and Sexy SKYPE Shit

Description:
    This is my first time ever pooping on Skype for a big fan of mine It was so fun to talk to him for a while and then hear him get excited with anticipation when I told him I finally had to shit :O)
    There is quite a bit of conversation in this clip, plus I show him some of my special art LOL. I also drink a cup of coffee to try to get the poop to come out finally.. but then the shitting scene is so hot as I stand up and give him that big virtual dump Plus it was a really bad stinker and I tell my fan how bad it is hehehe.
    Priced a bit lower as there is some talking (mostly him asking about me and me answering) leading up to the poop scene.
    Model:
    peteuse
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : skypeshit.mp4
    File Size : 110.51 MB
    Duration : 00:07:09
    Video : AVC, 2 024 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: