Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Desperate To Shit Hidden Camera

Scatshop.com- Desperate To Shit Hidden Camera

Description:
    I have been living with 4 people inside of a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment for the past few days, so far so good. This morning I slept in and when I woke up I had to GO, I just couldnt wait for the toilet so I grabbed a towel, my phone to record, and bent over. I took 2 HUGE dumps and had to wipe with one of my washcloths before I could get to my baby wipes in the bathroom. I cant believe I did this but enjoy my nasty behavior P
    Model:
    BrianaBlack
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_1070.mov
    File Size : 438.27 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:04:01
    Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_1070.mov - 438.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Forrest Dump

Scatshop.com- Forrest Dump

Description:
    Pooping outside while hiking on 4 different days Four poops in this clip. I love pooping outside. Please let me know if you like this and I will film more of my outdoor shits
    Model:
    SexyFlatulence
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scatshop_outside.mp4
    File Size : 117.62 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:07
    Video : AVC, 5 174 kb/s, 29.069 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 103 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    scatshop_outside.mp4 - 117.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Hot poop straight into your mouth

Scatshop.com- Hot poop straight into your mouth

Description:
    Hello to all our fans and friends. in this video you will see Yana, Caroline and Alice taking shit straight into their mouths from their friends ass. Three girlfriends settled down on the couch and each took turns licking each others ass, then opened her mouth and took the warm shit of her friend directly into her mouth and face. They completely accepted everything that did not get into the mouth, remained on the face and then the friend sat down and smeared shit on her face and forced her to lick her dirty ass. We know that you love such hot videos from us, so we are waiting for you to visit us, we are happy to spend time in front of the camera for you, it also excites and turns us on. Have a nice view
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0109-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 528.97 MB
    Duration : 00:08:38
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 363 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0109-mp4.mp4 - 529.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Wet farts Provoke shit PART 2

Scatshop.com- Wet farts Provoke shit PART 2

Description:
    I am completely covered in shit since filming this video after the smearing video,buuutI still have a lot of shit inside my ass so I wanted to make a wet fart video again,I know you like it
    Im standing in doggy pose,I use a favorite toy and lots of lubrication.My ass expands and draws air so I can push it out and you can hear beautiful sound of wet fart and provoke a lot of shit to get out of me.Sometimes I fuck ass fingers to further expand it to prolapse.
    Enjoy it baby)
    xoxox
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Part2WetFartsProvokeShit.mp4
    File Size : 1557.82 MB
    Duration : 00:17:10
    Video : AVC, 12.4 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Part2WetFartsProvokeShit.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Amazing, huge, long and big poo

Scatshop.com- Amazing, huge, long and big poo

Description:
    I could say one of the most amazing poo video in my collection. I love it. I never poop this huge and long and big like this turd in this video. I had big poop before But this one is the biggest in my life ? I tease you at the beginning, naked. Showing off pussy, ass and my tight asshole. Then laying on my back lift u my ass and you can watch my puckered, tight asshole. I feel lots of poo will come out. And I was right ? I push out my Longest, Biggest Poo Ever. It doesnt break on half way so very long turd comes out of this beautiful asshole. You can see on my face the smile when I realised how big poo coming out. Hd quality video, with crystal clear details Enjoy it as I did
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20170511_121538-1.mp4
    File Size : 238.68 MB
    Duration : 00:02:18
    Video : AVC, 14.2 Mb/s, 28.694 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    20170511_121538-1.mp4 - 238.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Mistress Gaia . Toilet-slave from northern Europe

Scatshop.com- Mistress Gaia . Toilet-slave from northern Europe

Description:
    This slave came to my studio in Rome from northern Europe with a specific purpose: eat my shit. It is a dream he is having for a long time and finally has come true. I was surprised myself by such a high level of devotion towards me and I was curious to see if he could keep his promise. Many slaves ask to be allowed to eat my shit but only a few succeed in receiving it in their mouth and just 1 out of 10 can actually swallow. I start making him lick my beautiful feet then I fart on his face, so that he can get used to the smell of the inside of my body. But, now, its the crucial moment. I squat over his face and a nice long turd falls in his mouth. A few seconds later a second one follows. His mouth is full of my fresh, smelly shit I order him to start chewing. Its not easy to chew with a completely full mouth and, for a second, I fear hes going to vomit but Im wrong. He dutifully starts chewing and swallowing and it doesnt take long before his mouth is empty. But I need to shit again and one more turd ends up in his mouth and, then, in his belly. Now he deserves a rewards: my refreshing pee. The long trip to Rome was a success: he kept his promise and pleased his Mistress behaving as a perfect toilet slave

ITALIAN
    Questo schiavo e venuto dal nord Europa nel mio dungeon in Roma con uno scopo ben preciso: mangiare la mia merda. E? un sogno che coltivava da molto tempo e ora, finalmemnte, sta per diventare realta. Sono rimasta stupita anchio dalla devozione di questo schiavo che ha affrontato un viaggio cosi lungo solo per servirmi da cesso e sono curiosa di vedere se manterra la promessa. Molti schiavi chiedono di poter mangiare la mia merd,a ma solo pochi riescono anche solo a prenderla in bocca e ancora meno, forse 1 su 10, riescono a mandarla giu. Inizio a fargli leccare i miei splendidi piedi, poi gli scorreggio in faccia cosi comincia ad abituarsi al profumo che viene dallinterno del mio corpo. Ma, ora, e arrivato il momento cruciale: mi piego sulla sua faccia e un lungo e profumato stronzo cade nella sua bocca un altro segue subito dopo. Gli ordino di cominciare a masticare. Non e facile masticare col la bocca cosi piena e. per un istante, credo che stia per vomitare, ma mi sbaglio. Obbediente, comincia a masticare e ad ingoiare e, ben presto, la sua bocca e di nuovo vuota. Ma ho ancora merda e anche questa finiosce nella sua bocca e, poi, nel suo stomaco. Ora merita un premio: la mia rinfrescante pipi. Il lungo viaggio a Roma e stato un successo: ha mantenuto la sua promessa e ha soddisfatto la sua Padrona come un schiavo-cesso perfetto
    Model:
    padronagaia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : svedese_hd.mp4
    File Size : 431.27 MB
    Duration : 00:28:42
    Video : AVC, 1 934 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    svedese_hd.mp4 - 431.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lil Stinks Beauty, Booty, and Boo-Boo

Scatshop.com- Lil Stinks Beauty, Booty, and Boo-Boo

Description:
    When you see a Lil Stink Clip, she is a deadly combination of the three things listed in the Title She in my humble opinion is arguably the prettiest woman I have seen in this fetish. Then that ass..Oh my that ass I wish I was a tattoo artist every time I see that booty Last but not least, it is nothing more exciting the seeing those long snakes plop out that juicy ass Beauty, Booty, and BooBoo, very few have that combination Four new FUNKY Lil Stink clips to add to your collection
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : lil-stink-052416-1.mp4
    File Size : 1673.08 MB
    Duration : 00:11:43
    Video : AVC, 19.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    lil-stink-052416-1.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Diarrhea During Presentation

Scatshop.com- Diarrhea During Presentation

Description:
    Today she will make a very important presentation to the CEO and she is extremely nervous, so nervous that her stomach is actually grumbling. Theres no time to go to the restroom so she ignores it and carries on with her presentation. Halfway through it, she felt her asshole about to release shit, so she doubles over on the table and tries to hide her discomfort from her audience. Shit creams all over her panties and she is forced to continue her presentation with scat all over her ass.
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1756.wmv
    File Size : 111.19 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:10:21
    Video : VC-1, 1 404 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    scat1756.wmv - 111.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Aroused Wet Smelly

Scatshop.com- Aroused Wet Smelly

Description:
    Goddess in sexy red catsuit is farting(must smell),masturbating,pissing an teasing you with arched feet)
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : arousedwetarchfeet.wmv
    File Size : 378.09 MB
    Duration : 00:07:36
    Video : WMV2, 6 403 kb/s, 30.048 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 256 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    arousedwetarchfeet.wmv - 378.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lycha, Tranny Shit Slut

Scatshop.com- Lycha, Tranny Shit Slut

Description:
    This smutty, authentic home movie features two hot fecal festivities. In the first scene, TS Lycha Rose eats her own delicious, nasty turds. She starts by eating a fingerfull at a time right out of her butt, then finally poops the rest out into the toilet bowl then scoops that up and slurps it into her mouth. She swallows it all.
    In the second scene, Lycha shits in a bathtub, then smears her soft, sticky shit all over her luscious ass and tits. Then she jerks off with a shit-covered cock. Theres a little more kaviar swallowing in the second scene, too
    Model:
    lycha
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lycha_Tranny_Shit_Slut.mp4
    File Size : 1325.52 MB
    Duration : 00:29:34
    Video : AVC, 6 134 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: