Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- VHS vQmjt

Scatshop.com- VHS vQmjt

Description:
    Nice new long high quality vomit video full of sweet vomit, gaging, spiting, little smearing and vomit masturbation. If you want to see how i make deepthroat with tiny dildo, and explode puke bomb buy it, start stroking and after cum tell me what you doing about that video, after that leave your review about that video (i be happy) and enjoy) Special for you guys i make low price 4 that video, i love you) Stay tuned and check my store 4 updates)) *bark*
    PS^ Thats custom video from user of this site) (sorry 4 my english)
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VHS-vQmjt.wmv
    File Size : 473.71 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:08:05
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 422 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    VHS-vQmjt.wmv - 473.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Amadahy-Makes Idle Slaves into Functioning Toilets

Scatshop.com- Amadahy-Makes Idle Slaves into Functioning Toilets

Description:
    Amadahy gets a lot of emails asking where the ballbusting slave is kept when it isnt being ballbusted. In the first part of this clip, Amadahy explains that the ballbusting slave is stored at the foot of Her bed with its head in a box, and used as a toilet when it isnt otherwise occupied. She demonstrates using the ballbusting slave as Her human toilet. In the second part of this clip, Amadahy installs some plumbing for the later use of Her and Her girlfriends before the group heads to the bar for a night of drinking. She gives the pluming a quick test by peeing in it before heading out with the girls. (7:53 long)
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Amadahy-Makes-Idle-Slaves-into-Functioning-Toilets-MP4.mp4
    File Size : 899.9 MB
    Duration : 00:07:53
    Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Amadahy-Makes-Idle-Slaves-into-Functioning-Toilets-MP4.mp4 - 899.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Chocolate Milking

Scatshop.com- Chocolate Milking

Description:
    Todays toilet slave is a first timer. He has been fantasising about being My toilet for years, and he begged Me to be used by Me. I told him that it he was to be My toilet, it would be by My rules. Having dealt with hundreds of first timers, and had them try all sorts of clever schemes to get out of consuming My shit once it starts to come out, I was prepared. I tied him up so tight with so many leather belts that he cant move a muscle He is trapped like a fly in My brown web. First of all, I decide to stand over him and to feed him My heavenly nectar very slowly, so that he can drink every drop. I so have My piss going to waste He is such a good boy, and manages to drink all of it I am very impressed. I turn around and drop a fresh load from My as. Bless him, if you look carefully at the video, you can see him stretching his neck, trying to catch My poop as it drops. He eats it so well and so fast, especially for a first timer, that I decide to give him a VERY special treat I allow him to cum while he is holding My divine shit in his mouth. What a lucky first time toilet What he doesnt realise, is that by doing this, I am also beginning his mental conditioning, making him equate shit with sexual pleasure, and thus ensuring that he will return again and again, until eating My shit will be the only way he can ever get off.
    Model:
    MistressEvilyne
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : chocolate-milking.mp4
    File Size : 505.65 MB
    Duration : 00:10:57
    Video : AVC, 6 289 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    chocolate-milking.mp4 - 505.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Walking Pony Whilst Shitting Diaper FULLY EXPLICIT

Scatshop.com- Walking Pony Whilst Shitting Diaper FULLY EXPLICIT

Description:
    I make messes in my diaper whilst walking my new blue pony toy on a stick. I want to mess whilst playing but I have to squat and stop a few timesleave my pony alone whilst I focus on getting MESSIES out my BUM BUM After I make my stinkies and push them out into my nappy, I get on the bed, rub up and down on my stinky stinky dirty diaper and cum. This is a real orgasm just doing what I love mostcuming in my nappy full of stinkies. I take off my dirty diaper and clean my bottom. I zoom in nice and close on my nappy mess as usual.
    Model:
    PooGirlSofia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Walking-pony-whilst-messing-diaper-FULLY-EXPLICIT-upload-to-scat-shop.mp4
    File Size : 328.47 MB
    Duration : 00:09:55
    Video : AVC, 4 426 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Walking-pony-whilst-messing-diaper-FULLY-EXPLICIT-upload-to-scat-shop.mp4 - 328.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Been full shitting and pissing while sunbathing

Scatshop.com- Been full shitting and pissing while sunbathing

Description:
    When I was sunning myself naked on the rooftop, my neighbor came and pissed on me .I was totally perplexed. Then he sat down with his ass on my face and I had to lick his asshole. But not enough, he suddenly started to shit and pooped on my tits. Then he rubbed his shit on my body and smeared me with it fully. Then I had to give him another blowjob and then he let me so lying in the sun and still thought that would be the best suncream for me
    Model:
    RosellaExtrem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : KVSunScat.mp4
    File Size : 885.65 MB
    Duration : 00:06:08
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 162 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    KVSunScat.mp4 - 885.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Want My Farts 4 Breakfast

Scatshop.com- Want My Farts 4 Breakfast

Description:
    I know how you like seeing me nude so I decided to give you what you want this morning. I woke up to sever you my hot loud farts for breakfast. My pussy gets so wet just think about, how your face would feel under my heavy chocolate booty. I want to push your nose deep in my puckered shit-hole while I push out all my loud funky farts right in your face. I love to twerk and fart for you.
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Daddys-Fart-Breakfast.mp4
    File Size : 877.62 MB
    Duration : 00:07:42
    Video : AVC, 15.5 Mb/s, 23.976 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Daddys-Fart-Breakfast.mp4 - 877.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Hotel bath room

Scatshop.com- Hotel bath room

Description:
    This is the slave perspective pov version of this both clips.
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2017lisa03-04scat_under.mp4
    File Size : 463.31 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:53
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 5 320 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    2017lisa03-04scat_under.mp4 - 463.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Subway Dine And Dump

Scatshop.com- Subway Dine And Dump

Description:
    Ever wonder what it looks like to see me make my big massive loads of shit? Watch in this fun little dine and dump desperation video
    I bring home a big spicy Italian subway sandwich and devour it all while talking about how soon it will be my shit Im eating the sandwich that is going to give me a huge load of shit I love talking dirty while Im eating my big sandwich imagining what its going to look like when it comes out
    Now comes the waiting and the desperation I hold my big sandwich for three whole days On the third day I tell you how Im feeling I love talking dirty when my ass is full of shit and my belly is rumbling and gurgling I wont let the shit out just yet though I want to be really desperate
    Finally its time to shit it all out I lay my subway wrappers on the floor and squat right over them Then I push out a big giant turd and two smaller ones Oh god It feels so good to get that out of me
    Check out my desperation and relief
    Scat 43-Subway Dine And Dump
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : subway.mp4
    File Size : 202.86 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:15:36
    Video : AVC, 1 619 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    subway.mp4 - 202.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Sweet dessert of womens panties

Scatshop.com- Sweet dessert of womens panties

Description:
    Sweet dessert of womens panties The sweetest treat for a real toilet slave is to enjoy the taste of the crap from womens panties Really cool to feel the smell of female shit in beautiful panties and wait for the girl to allow to enjoy this taste
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s170.mp4
    File Size : 1058.33 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:04
    Video : AVC, 7 994 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    s170.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shiny Shorts Mega Dump

Scatshop.com- Shiny Shorts Mega Dump

Description:
    This looks like it felt great
    July 4th weekend consisted of a lot of food for Sophia that coupled with her usual urgency causes her to explode hot shit into her shiny pink shorts (and out of the short leg)
    Once the shorts have been pulled down, she has yet even more poop to expel and additional turds follow getting squeezed out of her divine behind.
    Shot in 4K featuring over SIX minutes of super-HQ content &amp sexy Sophia doing what she does best.
    Model:
    Sophia_Sprinkle
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_0105.mov
    File Size : 702.9 MB
    Duration : 00:06:28
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: