Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Return in home a very hard toilet session

Scatshop.com- Return in home a very hard toilet session

Description:
    Request: You are wearing a red top, the tight leather leggings and the boots. Its early morning, you had your birthday party at different place away from home it was a good evening but you didnt had any minute for yourself enjoying your time with friends and now you finally come home with a strong need to pee with all the drink you had and you realize that you have also the big need of a , you go straight to the bathroom taking the daily newspaper with you while telling OHHH I NEED TO SIT DOWN AND RELAX TOO SO I GONNA TAKE A SEAT HERE ON THE TOILET AND READ THE NEWS A BIT as you taking down your legging and thongwith your ass facing the camera, struggling a bit to put it down because of your big ass and because its tight, you complain about it while doing it, slap your ass and Turn around and make yourself in position as you spread your buttcheeks apart as you going down on the seatmoaning and rolling your eyes in relief as your beautiful big butt touch the seat OHHH THANK GOD I SIT DOWN A BITWITH MY BIG ASS you said as you readjust yourself a bit on the seat to be more comfy HMMM HERE WE GO LETS READ SOME NEWS A BIT WHILE RELAXING A BIT, I GONNA SITTING HERE FOR A WHILE you tell as a big stream of pee comes out heavily as you are in heaven as it comes out OOHH FUCK I NEED IT you said as you are flipping the page of the newspaper looking for something interesting to read while you start to fart a bit and judging the look of relief you show on your face when those farts are coming out OOH YEAH THOSE FARTSFEEL SO GOODIVE BEEN TRIED TO NOT FART AT THE EVENINGBUT SOMETIMES I COULDNT HOLD IT AND SOME SILENT ONE COMES OUT FROM MY ASSVERY SMELLY you said taking a thinking face, wondering loud if some friends or people around smell it and thought it was you ANYWAYS you said as you go back to reading the news as you make some commentary about what you are reading in the news while start to push out the main event, who is gonna be big surely since you holding it all night I THINK ITS A BIG HARD ONEWAS HOLDING IT SO LONG BECAUSE I DIDNT HAD TIME TO GO TO THE TOILETAND BESIDE I DIDNT WANT TO USE THE PUBLIC BATHROOM FOR THISITS GONNA BEBIG.LONG..FIRM..AND SMELLY OF COURSEAND I GONNA ENJOY THE FEELING WHEN ITS GONNA COME OUT you commented as you make some grunt while you pushing as some few farts and more pee comes out telling you need to pee a lot because you drink a lot during the evening. Continue your reading while pushing as it coming out slowly, talking a bit about guys outside staring at you all night in your sexy outfit, have a nice sneak peek at your ass who fit perfectly in your pants, you know they love to stare at you so you played the game teasing them all that while they were ignoring you have a big cookie in your ass and all you wanted to do is to sit on your toilet to let it go PFF STUPID MANTHEY THINK THEY HAVE A CHANCE WITH MENOT INTERESTEDRIGHT NOW I WISH THEY ARE UNDER MY ASS NOW HAHAI AM NOT SURE THEY WOULD LOVE IT ANYMORE you say in despite as you pushing and moaning while reading an interesting article, it start to puking out from your ass and you strain to put it out until finally it comes out with a big splash and a big sigh of pleasure followed by others who splashed down heavily too OOOH FUCK YES FINALLYFEEL SO GOODSO RELIEVINGITS ALMOST LIKE HAVING SEX you said very relieved, like you are in heaven but you surely have more inside so you stay seated more time enjoying your time here and put off your boots because you gonna stay here a bit more so you want to be comfortable AAHHH FEEL SO GOOD SITTING ON THE TOILET,RELAXING AND READING THE NEWS.COULD STAY HERE ALL DAY WITH MY BIG ASS ON THE TOILET. You said as you push while reading and more comes out easily this time but it start to smell bad so you take a courtesy flush already hoping it would be better you read a few more article while pushing more and peeing a bit more spreading a bit your legs apart until you are fed up to read so you take it away and stay seated a bit because you have more while thinking loud and talking about some thingsat one point you even start to smell your boots wondering which one stinks the mostthe boots or you ???some more comes out from your ass splashing down while you tell how much you love to , and loving when its comes out from your beautiful big assyou stay seated as you put off completely your pants with some struggle so you can be more comfortable.you still have more inside but you still keep your thong at knee levelyou have to stay seated more and push more and also need to remove your make up so you get up to retrieve the material to do this and plump your ass back down when you get it sighing in relief AHHH I SIT BACK DOWNHERE WE GO AGAIN you said as you start to remove your make up while crossing your legs slapping your butt as you fart and morestay seated until you are finished with the removing.you think you have a bit more inside your ass so you spread your legs apart and lean forward and push while thinking about things a bit until it finally comes out..now you are finished OOH FUCK ME THAT WAS SO GOOD TO I HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME you exclaimed as you start to wipe, a lot of wiping judging the big you takeas you have finished your cleaning you get up flush put back your thong with a little slap on your butt and put back your pants tooleave when you have finished.
    Model:
    Nicolettaxxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : CostumBeautifulToiletFetish-05_02.mp4
    File Size : 443.48 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:20:19
    Video : AVC, 2 914 kb/s, 19.696 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    CostumBeautifulToiletFetish-05_02.mp4 - 443.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Mina Im "scating in the rain

Scatshop.com- Mina Im "scating in the rain

Description:
    Welcome in my new scat universe
    To introduce you into it, for my FIRST scene for you, ive choosen to revisite the famous im singing in the rain into im scating in the rain.
    What more amazing than playing with the nature to make dirty things. and let my ass free of toilets to shit a loooot for you. So my pussy too felt free to join the rain into a pee rain. To make my shit and pee more nicer i thought that vomit on it will have make her pretier So i put evythings out and clean alllllllll my dirty holes for you in a nasty and sexy way
    Come and play with me in the rain, and makes my pee, shit, vomit and all more nicer in puting your fucking cum on the top of her
    Welcome in my new scat universe
    Model:
    MINA
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mina-Im-22scating22-in-the-rain-1.mp4
    File Size : 688.74 MB
    Duration : 00:11:49
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 144 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Mina-Im-22scating22-in-the-rain-1.mp4 - 688.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Two ladies Vomiting Inside Teachers Mouth

Scatshop.com- Two ladies Vomiting Inside Teachers Mouth

Description:
    When these ladies could no longer handle their teachers behavior, they finally decide to plot a plan to punish him In this situation, they put it into action What they do is catch him in a vulnerable position during the end of class and then bring him into a spare room where they proceed to lay him on the floor and then simultaneously urinate on his face When they couldnt release anymore, they take turns force feeding him with their pussies and smothering him with their crotches It didnt take long before they got bored and perform a different form of torment Both of them start eating bowls of porridge. When they are done, they proceed to puke in the victims mouth Eventually, realizing that they are making too much mess, they use a makeshift funnel At this point, the guy is left swallowing everything they vomit The only time the dominatrixes stop is when they could no longer release anymore
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0221-fm.wmv
    File Size : 380.7 MB
    Resolution : 720x404
    Duration : 00:35:02
    Video : WMV2, 1 258 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    ss0221-fm.wmv - 380.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Naked on the toilet

Scatshop.com- Naked on the toilet

Description:
    Im naked on the toilet and feel something big
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : t5.wmv
    File Size : 184.49 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:07
    Video : WMV2, 1 371 kb/s
    Audio : WMA, 1 411 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    t5.wmv - 184.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Harley Quinn: Poof Spoof

Scatshop.com- Harley Quinn: Poof Spoof

Description:
    I cosplay as Harley Quinn accent, bodysuit and all. In this role playing fantasy, you play Batman whom Ive captured. Youre tied up, unable to escape and Ive got a bad case of gas Im going to unload all my stinkers into your face B-man Puddin would be proud
    Model:
    ellieidol1
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : harley_quinn_poof_spoof_1080p_resize.mp4
    File Size : 236.95 MB
    Duration : 00:08:45
    Video : AVC, 3 622 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 156 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    harley_quinn_poof_spoof_1080p_resize.mp4 - 236.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Delicious regale with a sweet smell from Christinas ass

Scatshop.com- Delicious regale with a sweet smell from Christinas ass

Description:
    I wanted Christina to experience maximum comfort and did everything herself Christine only occasionally turned around to check whether I had eaten everything and urged me to swallow faster. At first I sensed the smell of the anus of Christina through her panties-it is an incomparable pleasure to smell the anus of a girl who wants to shit, even better if the girl at this moment farts-this greatly inflames the appetite before eating. Then Cristina filled my mouth with her warm and sweet shit, while powerfully farting
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s036.mp4
    File Size : 337.47 MB
    Duration : 00:09:12
    Video : AVC, 4 926 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    s036.mp4 - 337.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fuck My Shitty AssholeGaping, Shitty Dildo Licking

Scatshop.com- Fuck My Shitty AssholeGaping, Shitty Dildo Licking

Description:
    I dont wear any clothes in video. I feel desperation at beginning I just wanna release poo so bad. I have a dildo and also got a fantasy about I lick and sucking your cock. So I make wet my dildo and rubbing asshole by dildo. In the video I talk sexy and dirty. Wanna hear how much youd Licking this asshole of mine or want me to sit on your face and smell me. I wish seriously ? I prepare my hole to penetrate this cock. Oh fuck im so tight yet, start fucking asshole slowly and moaning. Im watching at you and try to keep eye contact with you in the entire time. Look dildo got dirty and Shitty. ..I lick it, taste poo, lets continue to fuck myself. I make dirty this dildo as much as i can, and I tell you maybe your dream come true by this time when you slide your cock deep into ass. Fuck me please, can you do it to me? So I just pushing out a pile of poo during anal fuck. Pooping behind to camera and watching you. Such a dirty play ? Also pee and poop a bit on the dildo. Can you imagine you are under me and I do like this with you? After poop I just keep fucking ass and talking dirty. I please you to fuck me hard and enjoy my creamy, juicy and Shitty hole then cum deep inside. I give you countdown from 10 sec. And come into me right now. In video You can see me fuck butt hole in doggy and gaping too. Im Gaping my tight asshole for you. Also do farts until Im gaping. At the end I tell you we had such a dirty fun this time and I lick and suck off some shit of dildo. ? Come and be dirty with me.
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180720_133209.mp4
    File Size : 732.05 MB
    Duration : 00:16:39
    Video : AVC, 6 003 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    20180720_133209.mp4 - 732.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- shitting and making poo pops

Scatshop.com- shitting and making poo pops

Description:
    you love my stinky ass and want a taste? so here stuff your face and my ass and open wide here comes a big load just for you
    Model:
    Emilylove86
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Poo-and-pops.mp4
    File Size : 352.74 MB
    Duration : 00:06:05
    Video : AVC, 7 971 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 119 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Poo-and-pops.mp4 - 352.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Meanwhile at the Doctors office

Scatshop.com- Meanwhile at the Doctors office

Description:
    Unknown to her patients, this nasty female doc has a disgusting fetish. She has this need to spread her bodily fluids on other people. Her current patient is about to discover the truth. She convinces him to go along with her shit by playing with her cunt to entice him. She makes him lie down on the floor, naked, and then spits on his helpless face. After filling his face with spit, she blows her nose and lets the mucus drip down his head. Afterwards, she places a finger down her throat and pukes all over him. She makes him eat as much puke as he can manage and tells him that this is the cure to his illness.
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1800-fm.wmv
    File Size : 1091.62 MB
    Resolution : 720x540
    Duration : 01:08:42
    Video : WMV2, 1 933 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    scat1800-fm.wmv - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Emergency Trashcan

Scatshop.com- Emergency Trashcan

Description:
    Im in the kitchen and I do not have time to go to the toilet and dont want to pee in my pants. Trashcan is the best place to pee and turd. I lower pants and sit on the trashcan. Ill show you my mess. I say you sniff my stink , lick my dirty ass and you eat my shit with trashcan.
    Model:
    PrincessMonica
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : trashcan.mp4
    File Size : 436.94 MB
    Duration : 00:07:46
    Video : AVC, 7 732 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: