Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a collection of shits I took over many days including a big period shit and some long pissing as well. this video is filmed in HD. No camera tricks no special audio just straight raw shitting with the lens pointed straight at my asshole so you can see it coming right from the poop maker! Good quality! You can see the shit coming out and hanging on as long as it can before it hits the floor. My ass cheeks are spread and you can even see my pussy hole from this fantastic angle, I hope you enjoy!
    Models: Alicia1983june

Duration: 4 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 399 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Squatting over the toilet for a quick pee and then rubbing myself to cum!
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 2 min 27 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 58.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

He was ordered to carry out the mission ” Save the shit 3 times ” , for custom video where I fill pussy shit saved.Anna is ready to perform!
    I put on the new black bodystocking and I made a big pile of shit.My pussy was wet quickly.You can see a lot of pussy milk.My favorite toy fucks ass and pussy then.When I played enough , I put shit in a bag for frozen food to keep it for a long time and wrote the date on the package ( Im sorry, made ​​a mistake a couple of days , think about a chic scat video hehe)Enjoy it!
    If you like my video please rate meβ™‘
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 22 min 52 s
    Size: 1.92 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Erica came back from the beach and the indoor pool was closed. She had to poo so badly that she saw a crystal vase with flowers in it (not seen) took them out and used it as her toilet as she enjoyed her cumtastic shit and peeaaahhh feels sooo good!!! Lots of farting sounds as well!
    Models: EricaKay

Duration: 4 min 55 s
    Size: 101 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im really gassy and they smell so bad! Im telling you how they smell and teasing you as I do πŸ˜‰
    Models: happygoth5433

Duration: 5 min 4 s
    Resolution: 480 x 800
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 92.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The huge "KAIDENCE KING" text in the GIF does not appear in the video. I'm sitting on the toilet in the bathroom wearing a sexy pink bikini. "Hey, it's Kaidence and I'm back! I haven't made any shitting videos for a while, but I can't wait to shit for you right now, I need it so badly." I strip for you, showing off my sexy body, big tits, round ass. Then I squat over the toilet and do a nice long dump. It feels so good! I show you my dirty asshole before I wipe it, then I show you the dirty toilet paper before blowing you a kiss goodbye.
    Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 4 min 42 s
    Size: 386 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is my biggest compilation yet containing nearly 24 stinky farts!
    I have been eating way too many eggs the past week and I am definitely paying for it with my smelly farts!
    The farts have been nonstop and the smelliest they have ever been!
    You get to hear me comment on how smelly they are and how they completely smell up my room quickly!
    I tell you to lick my asshole so you can taste just how delicious my smelly farts are!
    I even gape and wink my ass for you πŸ˜‰
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR lens in HD 1080p 60fps.
    Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Size: 720 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Girls wanting to have some fun by having one farting in the other one's face early in the morning. Loads of fun! Very carefully controlled diet allows me to blow massive amounts of stinky gas right out of my cute little bottom.
    In this video I put Chanelle to the ultimate test early in the morning. Still wearing my cute pajamas she brings her face close to my bottom as I really need to fart. I later grab her by the back of her head and push her face right into my small, warm soft bottom for the next couple of stinky ones. She inhales deep to ensure I don't have to smell them. She's the best girlfriend ever!
    But I want to make it even more special with direct skin on skin contact. So I take my pajama pants of in full view for you. The real fun starts now as I get onto all four's onto the bed with her on her knees behind me. Now she press her face into my naked bottom so she can lick my ass deep and work her tongue into my rectum to tongue fuck a few more farts loose. Feels amazing to fart on her warm soft facial skin.
    If you think it can't get any better you'll be wrong!
    Watch how I ask Chanelle to lick my ass AGAIN. She puts her mouth nice tight over my little asshole and tongue my ass deep when I start farting again. Right against her tongue deep into her mouth. You can actually hear the muffled sound of my farts exploding against her tongue as she eats my smelly gas. I even lift my shirt during farting to show you there's no hidden devices, all those loud explosive farts you hear are 100% real coming out of my colon.
    It was erotic beyond words feeling my anus vibrate against her tongue during the farting so afterwards I sat down nude on her face and started to ride her face bringing myself to climax. With her tongue up my ass her nose in my soaking wet vagina we were both in heaven.
    Disclosure: The face riding scene was also used in "Lesbian Toilet 5 - Constipated Madness" as we filmed both these productions on the same day. Do NOT fear farting fans. There are NO scat scenes in this farting video xoxo
    Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 18 min 17 s
    Size: 685 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Amazing primium video. That says it all!!! More fun. More dirty. More action in part 2.
    -Incredible video quality at high resolution.
    -Fantastic sound quality (without the use of extraneous sounds and music)
    -Stunning detail, and light balance
    -Great price
    -Epic length of the film
    What youve all been waiting for!)
    The film contains: shitty anal fuck, dirty blowjob with hot shit, cum on face, shitting and more.
    Ps^ Guys if you like or unlike my videos dont hesitate, and tell that!) Write me, or (best choice) leave review!) Thank you!) Check my store and stay tuned, many ultimate badass video coming soon!!!!
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 45 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 603 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A compilation of a natural shit. No acting, just real moaning, groaning and pushing the shit out of my ass. Wiping is always shown. In this video, my shits are more solid and less runny so they are harder to push out. Lots of farting too!!
    Models: EricaKay

Duration: 37 min 5 s
    Size: 1.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information