Pro User

Oct 2016

Today of all days when this girl is desperately need a toilet and its OUT OF ORDER!!! There is no way she can make it to the next toilet which is in the other corridor. She tries to hurry but as she was about to turn her SHIT is already out! Oh hell!! What a total mess..
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 8 min 5 s
    Resolution: 404 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 79.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

SamanthaStarfish and Scat Goddess Poop In Each Others Mouths!
    I have a little bit of poop in my ass! I want to squeeze it out into Scat Goddess mouth! Watch me squat right over her open, waiting mouth! I push and push and out comes a few little turds! I look down on her as she rubs her pussy! Her mouth is full of my poop! I watch as she chews my shit and swallows it all!
    Then its time for her to poop in my mouth! Shes got a few little turds for me as well! I love looking up and seeing her poop sliding out of her ass! Ive never eaten another girls poop before! Finally, I get to feel it in my mouth! I get to eat all over her shit! It feels so good chewing her poop that I swallow it all! Mmm! I just ate another girls poop!
    We are both so turned on! We kiss each other with shit in our mouths! It feel amazing kissing the woman who just ate and swallowed my shit! We rub our shit on our face! Scat Goddess rubs my shit on my big boobs and licks it off! It feels so good enjoying our poop together!
    I give you two great views of this sexy, scat action!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 16 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I squatted and shitt with my sexy socks on. I took a while to force it out because it was so hard. When I finished pooping, I started to rub my clients and got really turned on. Then I picked up my poop and rubbed it on my clit it felt so good I started to use it as a dildo sticking it inside my pussy. I hope u like!!
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 5 min 55 s
    Size: 732 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I got really turned on because I had a strong urge to shit and It felt euphoria all over my body. I was also really excited to be filming this for you. First I Masturbate a bit and it feels incredible. I pee my silk French Knickers and then when I cant hold any longer I drop a 14 inch snake. I show you my asshole after I poop and finger it a bit next to my pungent snake. My clip is all one take, no edits.
    Models: RosetteWilliams

Duration: 8 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 274 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The girl in the fire Thats me. Again! This time my ass will destroy this fucking toilet.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 7 min 13 s
    Size: 387 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had a request for a self pee video. I had never done one before, so I figured Id give it a shot. I turn myself upside down and spread my legs wide. I found it a bit difficult to pee at first, but after a few pushes a hissy squirt of pee jets out of my pussy and onto my face. I let out a few farts from the pushing. I continue to pee. It trickles down my body a little but the stream mostly lands on my face and in my hair. It gets in my eyes and even up my nose. I was not expecting them to burn so much! It also got in my ears as well. My face and hair were soaked with urine.
    Models: evakokoro

Duration: 3 min 28 s
    Size: 117 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A new amazing premium video, for fans to peek for crap in a girls panties! My tight ass screamed a ton of fragrant shit, I know youd like to taste my ass, and Id be happy to wipe your ass with your tongue.) But I have an idea even better, Ill sell my panties from the video, you only need three steps: 1) Buy a video. 2) Leave a review (write in a nutshell what you liked more about my video) 3) Contact me to clarify details !! I hope you liked my suggestion) And now download the video, and enjoy one of the best clips on pantypooping in my video library)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 618 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I show off my sexy feet then sit down to take a huge shit on the floor! I lick my big pile of poop and spit on it. I step in my poop and squish it between my toes. Then I lick some poo from my foot!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Size: 689 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

1920×1080 HD
    I know you missed me! well I am back!!! I moved so I had taken time off but I am back with all my messy lovings. I have been super constipated from all the stress of moving. I start out clothed and then strip down to nothing. I cant wait to take a giant shit!! I spread my ass for you and show it off and then I keep pushing and pushing. FINALLY you can see some shit come out. It gets stuck (since I am constipated) and I have to really push it all out. After the initial push all my shit comes flying out onto the floor. I show off the huge pile on the floor. I know with the stress of everything my stomach will be making a mess everywhere. I hope you missed me enough!!
    Models: QuinnBrooks

Duration: 4 min 40 s
    Size: 154 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

HD watch me piss, Fart and SHIT on my kitchen floor, I then pick my Poop up and show you it on my hands.
    I then wipe my arse with my satin panties and then smear my Poo all over it.
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Size: 385 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information