Pro User

Oct 2016

Simple, short but extremely hot video)) Youll see my sexy legs and ass covered with shit) Especially for you Im wearing my favorite tights, and put a whole bunch of crap in them !)) Sometimes nice shit and pee while Im home alone, especially after a hard day at work)) Want to see? Love you all, stay connected, ahead as always, many new video))
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 470 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

BLOOPER INVOLVED I was so desperate to shit that i didnt have time to check my makeup And ended up having red lipstick all over my teeth (Not my best look) So i havnt been kicked in the teeth just letting you know its lippy lol
    Now back to the video HAHAHA
    Watch me in heels and panties tell you I want you to eat my shit straight from my arse and my shitty cum.
    I first finger fuck my pussy then fuck it hard you see my arse opening and shit coming out so I bend over on all fours pee and push out a monster shit.
    I show you it and tell you how I want you to eat it before making my self cum with my shitty dildo..
    I want you to consume everything that comes out of me.... EVERYTHING
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Peeing out in the yard- a real upclose look. and, other public outdoor pee locations
    Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 1 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 75.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Youve been wanting to explore panting pooping fetish with me for a while now, and I finally agree to try itbut Im super shy to do it in front of you! First I choose a pair of silky bikini panties and model them for you. Im still too mortified to poop them in front of you, so I decide to drink some coffee to move my bowels along so Ill have no choice but to let go in my panties. The coffee works quickly and my tummy is rumblingI really have to go. You tell me to come closer so you get a clear view of me filling up my panties. Im really shy, but manage to let out a big load in the seat of my panties. I stand up and model them for you, walking around and showing off my stinky bottom. I complain that Im super humiliated but also admit that Im kinda turned on too ?
    Models: Cheshire

Duration: 11 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 644 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Start off with a longer vid with me dirty talking a bit and showing off my hot ass and farting a bit, then fingering my pucker and tasting the poop that came out on my finger after 😉 so good! Then I take a shit into my hand (what fits anyway!) and then show off a good sized turd before licking it and my lips! Next vid is me shitting on the floor and peeing a little in hiking boots and nothing elseand the third vid is a close up of me pooping a semi-wet shit and rubbing my clit. Yum!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 5 min 54 s
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

He wanted to get off but I was tired and didnt feel good, he should respect that right? No. he kept bugging me for sex. Not fucking happening. Alright dude if you can get off by me just sitting on your face Ill let you cum.. He accepted. Not remembering the awful diarrhea and stomach flu Ive been hit by the last 48 hours haha, I sit full weight on his face and pour numerous farts At least I think you could kind of call them that.. Straight into his nose like a pressure funnel while barely letting up for him to breathe even, I didnt want that mess going anywhere but into his nose. You wanted to cum right, come on, hurry the fuck up, Im sure your nose is on fire by now.
    Models: GoddessAmirha

Duration: 7 min 27 s
    Size: 236 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

First, I show you my emerging poop trying to hold it in for you. Then I poop squatting on the floor. Last poop is a huge shit into a bag
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 3 min 34 s
    Size: 262 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had to poop so bad while laying on my bed. This one is so painful! I grunt and push, and make a huge mess in my panties. It turns me on so much. Then when I pee myself, I just have to cum. Afterwards, I go to the bathroom and clean up. I start smearing it all over me. I tell you what it smells like and how it feels on my skin. Can't believe I made such a mess.
    Models: ChubbiBunni

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have a Panty Fetish, I show you how i love to sniff panties and how dirty my panties are and touch my pussy,
    Then i show you how i love to fart and smell it and finger my arse and sniff and suck it too. I then Pee all over the place
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 13 min 55 s
    Size: 788 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

So basically we've been dating for a few weeks and you have no idea about my farts yet. We sleep over at my house, we went out the night before got really drunk and I drank a lot of beer, so the next morning my huge beer farts wake you up! Once you tell me you dont mind my farts, I let them rip! You finally admit they're actually turning you on, and I decide, okay, let's take this to the bathroom!
    I cramp and strain and fart, bloated and blowing up the toilet bowl, and then talk dirty to you until you cum everywhere listening to me fart over and over. I really didnt want to wake you up with my beer farts but now Im glad I did! 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 13 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.42 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information