Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- horny Blonde anal fist and suck shit

Scatshop.com- horny Blonde anal fist and suck shit

Description:
    in my very first video you can watch me as I surrender more and more to my horniness and do things that every lover of very dirty girls dreams of.
    I will fuck the shit out of my ass with a giant dick dildo, press the shit back into my asshole and fist myself in the ass. Again and again larger pieces of shit slip out of my plump ass pussy and I get the desire to taste my shit. But before I have to rub my big natural tits with it. Towards the end I rub and suck the big dildo so that in the imagination you are the dildo and squirt me your horny sauce in my dirty face.
    See you soon
    Length: 21:28s
    Resolution: 3840x2160 (4K)
    Download Format: mp4
    File Size: 1.83 GB
    Model:
    LizzyDirt
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : LizzyDirt_1_4KUHD-1.mp4
    File Size : 1874.35 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:21:28
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 196 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    LizzyDirt_1_4KUHD-1.mp4 - 1.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Ass with shit

Scatshop.com- Ass with shit

Description:
    A very dirty afternoon in bed. You accompany me ? Im very horny I want your hard penis in my ass with shit
    Model:
    Alexandra
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : InShot_20210130_173320843.mp4
    File Size : 212.67 MB
    Resolution : 640x640
    Duration : 00:09:01
    Video : AVC, 3 031 kb/s, 30.306 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    InShot_20210130_173320843.mp4 - 212.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Scattered Showers With Chance Of Farting

Scatshop.com- Scattered Showers With Chance Of Farting

Description:
    I made my sub fuck me doggy style forcing him to pee inside of me &amp then I peed on his dick, it was the ultimate orgasm everyone should experience. We even had some Farting fun with me getting farted on.
    Model:
    GoddessKinkyCaramel
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : InShot_20190801_211710279.mp4
    File Size : 340.84 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1080
    Duration : 00:05:29
    Video : AVC, 8 540 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    InShot_20190801_211710279.mp4 - 340.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 4K shjt 3xp3ri3nc3

Scatshop.com- 4K_shjt_3xp3ri3nc3

Description:
    Awesome new video in a completely new format. Incomparable quality and detail pictures with the new super high resolution Clip contains anal masturbation with shit, smearing, giant pile of creamy shit, heavy smearing on face, dirty blow job and cum on face) So what are you waiting for?)) Buy, sit back and watch my show) Get ready, demonic sweet Betty went on the hunt)) (Extra shit.Extra quality.Extra price. and all that in ultra hd resolution, if you want buy my custom video, tell me and i make insane cool video special for you &lt3) Merry Christmas my little kittys)
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 4K_shjt_3xp3ri3nc3.wmv
    File Size : 520.3 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:08:45
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 406 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    4K_shjt_3xp3ri3nc3.wmv - 520.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Sexy Insane Teasing Pooping

Scatshop.com- Sexy Insane Teasing Pooping

Description:
    I enter the room, dressed up with a sexy fishnet tights and high-heels. Before you lie down under my ass you look at me and tell me, how hungry and horny you are for my creamy steamy shit.
    Then you begin slowly to play with your tiny dick that you get out and fiddle with from time to time
    I finally ready to serve your meal, i stand up and showing my wonderfull ass and shit directly on your plate.
    You smell and moan at your delicious meal.
    Enjoy)
    xoxox
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 28211.mp4
    File Size : 1186.43 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:29
    Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    28211.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pantypooping in RED &lt3

Scatshop.com- Pantypooping in RED &lt3

Description:
    If you missed pantypooping good video, glad to please you) My delicious ass again fragrant and full of hot shit) This time I dressed in red sexy tights, through which so easy to see my shit.
    Would you like to lick my shit-smeared ass?
    Stay tuned and check my store for incredible updates) =**
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pantypooping-in-RED.wmv
    File Size : 373.96 MB
    Duration : 00:06:33
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 390 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Pantypooping-in-RED.wmv - 374.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Accountant Eats My Shit

Scatshop.com- Accountant Eats My Shit

Description:
    Like I promised, new home so new exciting filming location. Notice the new furniture and carpets without any plastic sheeting? Thats how much I trust my slave to keep up eating while I shit in his mouth
    Im still amazed how turned on I got taking such a massive shit in his mouth and watching him over my shoulder chewing and struggling to swallow my huge turd. You can literally see the size my pussy has swollen during the video without me touching it. Its impossible for me to hide how massively it turns me on taking big shits in peoples mouths and watching them actually swallow my shit. My vagina gives my arousal away every time by swelling and becoming wet on camera like in this video.
    I love the element of surprise so youll see while he has licking my ass my facial expression suddenly change and you hear my moan verbally: Oh yeah.Im shitting I just started to shit right into his mouth without warning him lol
    What made this video special was that last soft &amp sticky turd stuck in my ass halfway up my rectum. For the first time ever youll see me allow my slave to finger my ass. He gentle slipped his finger into my ass and I could feel his finger nudge the last soft shit out of my asshole, it felt really good I then watched him closely as he put that shit of mine in his mouth and ate it. Watching him swallow the shit he just dug out of my ass made me even hornier
    With my asshole loosened up a little bit he put his mouth back there to lick me clean and I felt his tongue this time slipping into my shit smeared ass, I pushed a little and could feel that orgasmic feeling of his tongue gently digging &amp nudging my soft shit out into his mouth to swallow. That facial expression of mine is testimony of the insane pleasure I experienced from making even more of a mess in his mouth.
    He did a pretty amazing job licking my ass clean though, considering how I kept shitting in his mouth repeatedly while he was licking my ass clean, not to mention the size of my load he ate. Once you are done looking at my wet and swollen pussy you might notice the tiny piece of Muesli stuck on my ass cheek. I eat a little Muesli these days after I eat my big meals &amp steaks in order to make my turds softer and easier to push out into peoples mouths. As youll see in this video, my creamy turds comes a little too fast sometimes, as it entered his mouth on one side it kind of escaped the other side as he could swallow fast enough. But dont worry, like a true champ he caught and ate all of it in full view for you
    One thing is for certain. After eating such a big load of shit from Angeliques ass this poor accountant will think again before he makes mistakes on her tax returns haha
    Be sure to check out all my other intense and kinky clips xoxo
    Model:
    GoddessTempest
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Accountant-Eats-My-Shit.mp4
    File Size : 419.33 MB
    Duration : 00:24:19
    Video : AVC, 2 243 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Accountant-Eats-My-Shit.mp4 - 419.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Diva Staxxx is Top Flight Security of the World

Scatshop.com- Diva Staxxx is Top Flight Security of the World

Description:
    Staxxx is back She gotta new gig too Shes back to being top flight security But dont worry, she still taking us in the bathroom with her on her potty breaks Enjoy as Staxxx takes us on a busy day at the job She starts off with a pee break, but then returns as she feels the need to shit. She has no luck in her first two attempts, despite letting out some FUNKY wet farts Its fourth times a charm in this one
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : diva-staxxx-062417.mp4
    File Size : 246.77 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:06
    Video : AVC, 2 324 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 119 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    diva-staxxx-062417.mp4 - 246.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Step by step becoming a toilet slave

Scatshop.com- Step by step becoming a toilet slave

Description:
    The slave girl will do everything for the attention of her Mistress. Will dance, will sing, will substitute the holes for a strap-on. I like to train new slaves, to open for them something new. Not all they like the first time, but they suffer and subsequently perform their slave duties with pleasure.
    In this beautiful collection you will find everything: a slave dancing in front of me, trying to show themselves, to inflame my imagination with its accessibility. You will see how she makes an enema preparing ass for my strap-on. First taste of shit in your mouth. Shes laughing, shes still innocent in toilet service. But nothing I pushed shit strap-on in her throat. And she swallows my shit for the first time. These are sweet moments, wonderful.
    P.S.: Also, times perishing the film consists of first steps. I added footage not included in any film. How I taught my slave to suck cock, give pleasure to a man. She almost cries, her eyes filling with tears. She is shame, she dont like the first experience. But nothing, she will learn, will get used and will love to suck.
    1.Beginning of the path toilet slavegirl
    My slavegirl this bitch will do everything for the attention of her mistress. Its started Ill teach her eating the shit, make her my toilet.
    2.The first steps of toilet slavery
    My toilet slavegirl will taste my shit for the first time She is still having fun, does not know what awaits her and that very soon she will eat his pounds. Soon, very soon, I will teach her to be my proper toilet. So, the training begins
    3.Second step toilet slavery
    My slavegirl learned the taste of my shit. Its time to learn to eat it. The second lesson of toilet slavery. If the slavegirl does not want or can not eat shit, it is necessary to push it deeper into the throat. Chokes but swallows, starts to eat, my shit. Yes. My method works
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Training-began-eat-shit-for-attention-Mistress.mp4
    File Size : 1446.06 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:34:16
    Video : AVC, 5 703 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: