Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pathetic Gwen, Punching Face and Vomiting

Scatshop.com- Pathetic Gwen, Punching Face and Vomiting

Description:
    This video is for my BDSMsadist lovers. In this video I try to deliberately give myself a black eye, I show you how willing I am to accept pain and humiliation. I was not able to give myself a black eye this time, but a nice red mark on my face with mascara running down my face. In this video I also make myself vomit on a trash bag on my floor just to degrade and humiliate myself even more. I puke a lot up and show you, it made me feel so much better at the end.
    Model:
    GwenyT
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 60E6715B-DF91-4A9F-937C-ECDB04080266.mov
    File Size : 1015.46 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:23
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 223 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    60E6715B-DF91-4A9F-937C-ECDB04080266.mov - 1015.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Cum, Messy Ass To Mouth PlayDirty Talk

Scatshop.com- Cum, Messy Ass To Mouth PlayDirty Talk

Description:
    This video is one of my favorite so far. So sexy, Messy dirty and hot. Im really horny this time and I want fucked by you. So the only thing what I can do finger my little pink pussy and cumming so hard for you twice. Creamy wet squirting looks amazing ? I talk dirty in the video. I ask you many times come and fuck me wanna feel your hard dick, when you slide in and out. By the way really have to poo too. Are you in some dirty and messy playing with me? I invite you to come and playing. Lift up my leg in the air so you get amazing view to perfect asshole and start to fingering my tight asshole at start. Fingering and linking my fingers and repeat it so many times. I feel so much poo in my ass and getting dirty my tongue and mouth too. This is why I say messy ass to mouth play During fingering myself coming out big and nice dark stinky poo. I had lots of green veggies before the days. Keep fingering my asshole and Smear more poo in my mouth on teeth. playing ass to mouth and put my dirty shitty finger in I just mix with my spit and spit it out let drip on my tits. Make messy them. I tell you many times through the video just keep fucking my asshole cannot stop it, I have orgasm in anal. I love this feeling because I can cum easily and I was horny all day. How was to fuck my poop covered ass? Was it good as for me? I encourage over the video, fuck me hard. ? Sexy,hot and messy video with dark and stinky poo. Enjoy
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20171106_140921.mp4
    File Size : 462.01 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:15:35
    Video : AVC, 4 004 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    20171106_140921.mp4 - 462.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Arias Squattin, shakin, and breakin off loads

Scatshop.com- Arias Squattin, shakin, and breakin off loads

Description:
    Aria is back with Five Great clips Enjoy as she pees and poos from different angles and locations. Enjoy as she squats to squeeze out some pee and logs in a few scenes as well Nothing like watching a woman shake it off You know that lil wiggle and shake to get those last drops out Especially when they got a nice firm ass like Arias Enjoy some great grunts and strains as well There are even a few great farts that catch our bubblebutt cutie off guard as well Some great clips at her new house and from over her grandparents house as well She saves the best for last as she spreads nice and wide to show your her O as it squeezes out some really massive ones Plenty of ass, splash, sights and sounds in this set
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Aria-043016.mp4
    File Size : 1001.2 MB
    Duration : 00:08:53
    Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 114 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Aria-043016.mp4 - 1001.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- daddys nasty girl

Scatshop.com- daddys nasty girl

Description:
    Im fully nude for you daddy and I put my ball gag in just as you have instructed Watch as I rub my plump fat pussy to a leg shaking orgasm but daddy isnt quite done with me He instructs me to then pee I show off my pussy and begin squirting and releasing a nice warm stream of piss Squirting it out of my pussy into the camera for you Im such a dirty slut for you daddy Ill do whatever you say He instructs me to take a poop so I shit myself for daddy and it felt so good
    Model:
    FilthyBre
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : daddys-nasty-girl.mp4
    File Size : 1099.46 MB
    Duration : 00:07:38
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    daddys-nasty-girl.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- SHIT SAVE MISSION Day first

Scatshop.com- SHIT SAVE MISSION Day first

Description:
    He was ordered to carry out the mission Save the shit 3 times , for custom video where I fill pussy shit saved.Anna is ready to perform
    I put on the new black bodystocking and I made a big pile of shit.My pussy was wet quickly.You can see a lot of pussy milk.My favorite toy fucks ass and pussy then.When I played enough , I put shit in a bag for frozen food to keep it for a long time and wrote the date on the package ( Im sorry, made ??a mistake a couple of days , think about a chic scat video hehe)Enjoy it
    If you like my video please rate me?
    Model:
    Anna_Coprofield
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : SHIT-SAVE-MISSION.Day-first.Bodystocking..mp4
    File Size : 1968.95 MB
    Duration : 00:22:52
    Video : AVC, 11.8 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    SHIT-SAVE-MISSION.Day-first.Bodystocking..mp4 - 1.9 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Caviar directly from her nun body

Scatshop.com- Caviar directly from her nun body

Description:
    Nun antonella confesses his slave and makes him expiate his sins
    Nun Antonella receives her slave for a confession of all his sins. She is amazing, wearing a red latex dress and black latex nun clothes, red latex gloves, black stockings and black stiletto shoes. Nun Antonella sits on her Goddesss throne and her slave kneeling at her feet, to sniff and to lick her feet and stiletto.
    She orders him to pray and to expiate his sins, she gives to him her stockings to sniff them.
    Then, Nun Antonella orders her slave to lie down on the floor. And to expiate his sins, she gives to him Caviar directly from her Goddess body of Nun, she shits in his mouth. Then, she fulfils a glass of her wine and she gives to drink to him her sacral wine from her in order to expiate his sins. He expiates his sins drinking Nun Antonella sacral wine and eating her sacral caviar.
    Model:
    MistressAntonellaSilicone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : NunScatoculogo.mp4
    File Size : 203.23 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:16:38
    Video : AVC, 1 500 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    NunScatoculogo.mp4 - 203.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Filthy Shit Pig

Scatshop.com- Filthy Shit Pig

Description:
    Oink Oink
    Im a filthy, disgusting shit pig I love smearing my big, piggy body with shit I feel so sexy and horny when I wear my pig ears and nose. I even have a butt plug thats shaped like a piggy tail I roll around in my filth for hours I have shit smeared all over my ass Im a dirty piggy I cant live without being covered in shit
    Watch as I roll around and oink like a dirty piggy I show off my shit smeared ass and fuck my shithole with my pig tail butt plug I shit out my tail and pop it right into my mouth Mmm My shit tastes so good I smear my shit all over my face and lips. I oink and squeal in delight I fuck my shithole some more with my plug and talk dirty to you I even shove some fingers up my filthy poophole
    I love being a filthy shit pig
    Oink Oink
    Scat 349-Filthy Shit Pig
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shitpig.mp4
    File Size : 707.77 MB
    Duration : 00:06:33
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    shitpig.mp4 - 707.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- latex mouth full of shit

Scatshop.com- latex mouth full of shit

Description:
    A huge pile of fresh and warm shit gently sinks onto my face. I feel him warm, and all I can do is swallow his shit deeper and deeper, because my face has a tight latex mask, and there is a device in my mouth that makes me a sexy subject for dirty games I create a saliva cocktail in my mouth and choke on my husbands fragrant shit, my face is covered with a thick layer of shit and all I can do is breathe in the scent of fresh shit, Im like a dirty, warm, smelly hole worn out by the desire to get my portion of sperm and drown in bliss Incredible video with a large number of close angles and an epic cumshot at the end
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 763e.mp4
    File Size : 923.31 MB
    Duration : 00:06:21
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    763e.mp4 - 923.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 3 Mistresses piss a slave in mouth

Scatshop.com- 3 Mistresses piss a slave in mouth

Description:
    Here I pissed together with my girlfriends, mini hotcore and Dirty Priscilla, a slave, after each other AND EXTREME, in his mouth That was so much, horny women piss, the guy did not manage to swallow everything Our piss, but has tasted very good to him as he confirmed to us after bottling. Well, would you like to swallow our horny piss,too? Then get in touch with us
    Model:
    RosellaExtrem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DpMpRb1.mp4
    File Size : 469.02 MB
    Duration : 00:03:15
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 163 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DpMpRb1.mp4 - 469.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Preggo Gotta Go

Scatshop.com- Preggo Gotta Go

Description:
    At 8 months pregnant, I put an ad out for a personal slave to help around My house. When this aspiring slave made the cut to serve Me, I cunningly rushed him into signing a contract which unknowingly turn him into My toilet slave. After having slowly but, surely seduce him into all sort of vile acts it is time for the ultimate service. Come along for his first ever service as My toilet
    Model:
    MistressMystique
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Preggo-Gotta-Go.mp4
    File Size : 640.57 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:22:06
    Video : AVC, 3 943 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 102 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: