Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty Nun Gets Anal Fucked and Shit

Scatshop.com- Dirty Nun Gets Anal Fucked and Shit

Description:
    I am just before the Holy Mass, I feel that my ass is ready to snatch the Lord. I wanna feel something really big in my goddess ass. My ass is sanctified and anointed by god for the great mystery of faith that I love the strech of my hole, I love this fetish.. My ass reacts and excretes fresh and stinky shit, do you want to try it? See my dirty, wet ass, my anus which is all in the shit
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1912202.mp4
    File Size : 1087.68 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:29
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    1912202.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lush, Huge Doggy Shit For Slaves

Scatshop.com- Lush, Huge Doggy Shit For Slaves

Description:
    I wear a sexy Yes Daddy Brief style panty on and this panty is such a dream. Creamy, scented of my sweet holes and hint with some pee. I start with a long and lush panty ass tease backward, touching my perfect booty, and pull the pants tightly between my ass cheeks. How do you wanna worship my ass? Give all your love to your Mistress booty. Do you wanna grab it? Spank and squeeze? Do you wanna clean my dirty ass? I give it to you. What luck right? Your dirty girl always loves treating you. You just starring at me in doggy. Can you smell me? It wasnt a question. Lick me, Smell me on all the way. Lick my creamy panty and this juicy creamy pussy Tongue it Stick your tongue deep inside and worship In My fave pose whats the doggy I look back to you sexy and talking dirty, please you by dirty words and hot view to my gaping asshole. You can believe me such a monster hiding in my ass.
    Do you want to own this perfect shit hole? Look at that how sexy, dirty, and lickable. Such a dream for those slaves like you who could do anything just once touch and feel my shitty hole close on your face.
    I keep teasing you all over, reveal several times my big poo, and continuously asking to smell my ass. Your dick wanna run out of your pants when you hear these nasty words I say to you. I remove my pants and show close up, sniff on it and this is such a panty you do not wanna omit never ever. I bet what you do right now so its not a surprise you touch your hard dick and wanna be my good slave
    Im so close to pushing out this monster and asking you before release rub against your dick to my winking shitty asshole. Finally, you get your rewards what a real shit monster, long, creamy and enormous. You are also able to see hemorrhoids when I spread my cheeks close up
    I let you jerk off to my shit hole, just keep sniffing me all the time. I didnt wash my ass to smell this dirty hole. I encourage you to cum with a lot of dirty words, I dont let you down. Hurry Up And CUM Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20211004_115622__Merged.mp4
    File Size : 1050.08 MB
    Duration : 00:14:30
    Video : AVC, 9 984 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    20211004_115622__Merged.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Bella Shits In Public At The Fort

Scatshop.com- Bella Shits In Public At The Fort

Description:
    I went to the park where the fort ruins are and I really had to take a shit. All these people were there playing Pokemon Go and walking around. The camera captured a few of them but one guy sat down behind some bushes to my left and was watching me He got up and left when I got up to wipe my ass.
    Model:
    ImYourFetish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Bella-Shits-at-the-Fort.mp4
    File Size : 279.98 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:03:21
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s / 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Bella-Shits-at-the-Fort.mp4 - 280.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Obey Diapered Goddess

Scatshop.com- Obey Diapered Goddess

Description:
    Worship and obey your Goddess,jerk off and lick my messy diaper
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : obeydiaperedgoddess-1.mp4
    File Size : 1571.85 MB
    Duration : 00:23:37
    Video : AVC, 9 096 kb/s, 30.049 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 196 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    obeydiaperedgoddess-1.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lifetime Shitty Protection For Good Slaves

Scatshop.com- Lifetime Shitty Protection For Good Slaves

Description:
    I wear only a sexy glitter bra on and show off you my slim toned body. You cant resist the view to naked ass and my flat abs. Are you excited why we are here again? It was such a long time ago when I gave you instruction. Listen you deserve the best if you going to worship me on the way how I prefer. I want you to worship me from head to toes every inch of my body. Do you wanna smell my armpits? Taste me all the way down? I grab a mask but dont think that I will protect you only by that. I wanna give and make some of such a dirty protection for dirty boys. I ask you to sniff my beauty asshole and I rub the mask against my hole. Listen carefully. Worship and Ill protect you, I will take care of you anytime, anywhere, doesnt matter where youve been. I sniff my own butt smelled mask put on my face and such a great smell for. I tease you show off stinky asshole, fingering it and I wanna make sure I going to protect you. I keep rubbing the mask to asshole and tell you about you can carry me all day long, you can sniff me whenever you wish. I bend over do some queefings and I bet you are so hard for me. Dreaming about sniffing my stinky poo hole and you are jealous right now about I can sniff my own ass and you cant. Well the next step is pissing through on my mask which will also giving you lifetime protection. Tasty yellow pee to lick through on mask. I dont let you being thirsty. I put on my own face and licking my pee inside mask. So are you ready to worship me nice and well and getting even more of my poo hole? I grab the glass toy and playing with make it shitty front of your face. You know good boys and slaves always get rewards from this ass. Sniff me. Taste me and serve your Goddess. I place the mask between my legs and release some shit to get double protection for you. So easy to worship me right? Just listen and follow all my instructions slave. My poo stinky as expected so this shit will be the best to provide _ protection to you. I tell you to put the shitty protection on your face right away and you cant take off anymore. You just sniff me and worship my stinky poo and if you do it going to get even more of me when I want. Also I will let you cum to my swollen dirty asshole slave. Put the shitty protector on your face and everything will be good by me Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2381.mp4
    File Size : 1593.67 MB
    Duration : 00:21:58
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN2381.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Diarrhea All Over The Toilet

Scatshop.com- Diarrhea All Over The Toilet

Description:
    Today I feel terrible and in fact as soon as I come to the toilet a burst of diarrhea comes out of my body very quickly. In a few seconds Im capable of creating a disgusting mess in the bathroom Diarrhea has splashed the wall and the toilet bowl is covered with brown and stinky splashes.
    As usual I spray my diarrhea all over that poor toilet bowl Truly nauseating you cant imagine the smell inside my bathroom tonight. Love you
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1642120.mp4
    File Size : 974.18 MB
    Resolution : 2560x1440
    Duration : 00:08:46
    Video : AVC, 15.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    1642120.mp4 - 974.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shitting and smearing on gaming chair XD

Scatshop.com- Shitting and smearing on gaming chair XD

Description:
    Hi) I missed you, and you? I want to please you with my new video, youll like it, (here everything you love so much) If you bought my panties, rather get them (they are suitable for creating the right atmosphere) here only you and me .. And now Ill show you how I spend my free time, a huge pile of shit, smearing on the face and body, the dance of dirty ass and of course the test of shit tastes) Its just impossible to miss See you in the new video)
    In other words, its simple, Im back and with me new content with good taste and quality) If you like really messy and dirty video you are looking for places where you can do anything you like toilet games, fresh shit, piss, vomit, and more Im glad to see you in my shop) There is a lotdont miss it) Low prices on my videos, will help to open a new topic of Scat games) Video also adapt to all modern devices like tablets smartphones and console) stay tuned) Love you) PS: dont forget that you can always contact me and make a video of your script Pretty cool, huh?
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shitting-and-smearing-on-gaming-chair-XD.wmv
    File Size : 497.21 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:08:58
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 286 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Shitting-and-smearing-on-gaming-chair-XD.wmv - 497.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- PinkSatinPantyDressPoop

Scatshop.com- PinkSatinPantyDressPoop

Description:
    Sexy pooping in sexy oufit, dress,satin pink panties and hot high heels
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : pinksatinpantydresspoop.wmv
    File Size : 673.11 MB
    Duration : 00:10:32
    Video : WMV2, 8 438 kb/s, 16.667 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    pinksatinpantydresspoop.wmv - 673.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eating and playing with shit

Scatshop.com- Eating and playing with shit

Description:
    I was so tired here. I had to check on someones house while they were out of town and decided to use their toilet. Some shitting with rosebud and eating it while holding some in my hand.
    Model:
    worthlessholes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_0600.mp4
    File Size : 197.97 MB
    Resolution : 1024x576
    Duration : 00:07:00
    Video : AVC, 3 767 kb/s, 28.117 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 182 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_0600.mp4 - 198.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- lick my shit from the anus

Scatshop.com- lick my shit from the anus

Description:
    My anus is all dirty. I just made a pile. Do you want to sniff? No You slave, you must smell it. And you have to lick my shit from the anus.
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : b072small.mp4
    File Size : 246.63 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:08
    Video : AVC, 6 510 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: