Pro User

Oct 2016

I tell you how to jerk off while I get ready to shit for you. Are you ready?
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 5 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 151 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. I walk into the room wearing a white bra and panty set with sexy white stockings and black stilettos. I tell you how I've been holding my shit in all day so I could film it for you. I even describe my driving lesson, where I had to drive with my instructor for 2 straight hours while desperate for a shit. Then I take off my bra and panties, show off my sexy naked body and turn around. I shit standing up, pushing out several nice moist logs. Then I show you my shit and pose with it.
    Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 4 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 311 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    I start off my show rubbing oil over my ass and thighs while wearing my sexy white stockings so Im all shiny for you as I get down on the floor and shit out a thick load, mmm <3 I take one of my turds and stick it between my ass cheeks, pretending it's a lil hot dog trapped between my buns for fun, before I put on my naughty white lacy thong and proceed to dirty my sweet nothings with my shit. I mash up some shit chunks into a shit cock and show it to you before rubbing myself off with it, giving myself a clitoral orgasm with my shit. You can see my plump pussy throb in tandem with my fluttering butthole as my pussy juice leaks down my flesh, mmm~ I came SO good! Glad you got to see 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 13 min 15 s
    Size: 545 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My roommate was using the bathroom. Where am I supposed to go? Guess I'll have to use my room. That's okay. Gives me time to play and smear.even lick a little bit.
    Models: ChubbiBunni

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Size: 744 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New amazing video in the style of SweetBettyParlour!!!
    A big pile of crap, the stunning visuals, the ultimate cool sound, hot and smearing fresh shit in the face! A worthy addition to your collection!) Stay tuned we have many more tasty!) Love you!
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 4 min 19 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 247 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You love watching me struggle dont you? Just longing to push out my logs and feel relief. Will you relieve yourself with me?
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 592 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pooping in high-heels is sexy but also precarious!
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 12 min 2 s
    Size: 374 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I really wanted to film a wet, messy farting clip and it sort of started out that way but this poop nugget was plugging everything up. When it finally comes out I play with it and rub my nugget through my panties.
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 3 min 4 s
    Size: 263 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This morning I was in my last diaper and planning to have as much fun in it as possible. Ive been wetting in it since I woke up and I show you just how heavy and soggy it is already.
    As I make my morning coffee I tell you how dirty Im going to be today, and how lots of coffee always gets me the result Im looking for a warm squishy, messy diaper! Just talking to you about it is turning me on so much that my pussy gets all excited. I pull down my diaper and show you the creamy juices that are leaking from me at just the thought. Theres so much that you can clearly see my excitement all over my fingers!
    Getting comfy on the couch I tell you again how much I want to shit my diaper and take another few sips of my coffee. My bladder feels full again and I open my legs in front of you and relax to let the pee begin to flow in to my already wet diaper. As I do, I get more than I bargained for already. As I release the pee, I accidentally let go of a really big fart! Oh my god I was getting so gassy already and I knew a BIG dirty mess was on its way!
    I finish peeing and let go of another loud fart! I poke my diapered bum out and massage my bottom hole a little ready for the release of what I know is going to be a big one! I then give a few hard pushes, you can hear lots of popping farts as I do, but no shit is coming out yet, instead another long stream of hot piss
    I stand up to show you how completely full of pee my diaper is. As I pull it down for you to take a look, Im a little embarrassed about the brown fart stains inside! I need to pee again and with my diaper around my knees I begin to pee on it, it feels so sexy! but suddenly, while Im still peeing I feel the shit starting to come! I hurriedly pull my diaper back up, quickly turn around and poke my bum at you!
    I grunt and groan and fart lots more as I begin to fill my diaper up. You can hear everything squishing around inside as I push more and more of this smelly mess in to my diaper! I kneel up and run my hand over my dirty diaper. Its so smelly already, but I know I still need to go more. I get down on my hands and knees and begin to push again. Im so gassy! I do another huge long fart and straight after you can actually hear clearly all the sounds of me filling my diaper!
    OMG It feels so good. I sit there and wriggle around on my butt, letting the mess spread totally through out my diaper and all over my bum.
    My pussy is so excited! I caress the huge load that is now mashed all over me and my pussy drips with the excitement of what a bad, naughty, dirty girl Iam! Hornier than ever I pump my pussy backwards and forwards on the floor. Suddenly The gassy feeling comes back and I start to fart again! With a big push I get the last little bit out to join the rest of the heavy, smelly load, thats making my diaper bulge and hang heavily between my legs!
    I Love it, I love everything about it. The feeling of needing to go. The feeling of pushing it out. The feeling when I sit down on top of the warm mess and feel it spread all across my bum cheeks! For me there is no bigger turn on than being in a wet and stinky diaper!
    Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 15 min 24 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 91.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im wearing this hot outfit you got me, and am dancing and posing in it, shaking my ass in your face, teasing you but Im also wearing a pair of white panties underneath, as you can see and inside these panties is your REAL present.. can you guess what it is? Hmm? Ill let you guess as I strip tease out of this sexy outfit I peel the rest of the skin-tight fabric off revealing the huge red stain in front thats right babe, its that time of the month, and Im sooo horny and ripe 😉 I take them off and taunt you with them, waving them in your face, can you smell my period on these? Thats right, inhale that deep, heavy scent and watch, as I pump my bloody pussy with my dildo right in front of your face, cumming hard and ending with a sweet little squirting gush from my cunt <3
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 19 s
    Size: 576 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information