Pro User

Oct 2016

Mega soft serve coming your way. a mix of piss and shit into a soupy goopy stinky mess. up close with the camera angle so you can see those cheeks spread and it all come out. I swirl it around in this clear bowl so you can see all the little floaters and chunks in this messy nasty poop soup! sounds so yummy doesnt it? cheeks were spread and ready for a shit. I did it twice so I could see which shit was more. you tell me who won! shit number 1 or shit number 2!!
    Models: Alicia1983june

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 252 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This log was so hard to push out and you can definitely see why 😛 Always such a relief after a long hard push.
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 2 min 56 s
    Size: 442 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

He shit on me. Right in my face. I got some in my mouth. I felt its taste. I really really liked it. I could not resist and ate a big piece of his shit.” In this part im eat shit and smear+play with shit!
    The second part will be epic dirty blowjob, a little bit fuck in the throat and big cum facial + play with sperm and shit. Check my store for updates and stay tuned!)))
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 332 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I put in my black butt plug, play a little bit and then push it out before pushing out a nice sized load while fingering my pretty pink pussy. Rear view
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 3 min 45 s
    Size: 64.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The huge "KAIDENCE KING" text in the GIF does not appear in the video. I walk in wearing sexy red and black lingerie with stockings and suspenders. I tell you I know how long you've been wanting to fuck my ass, and I'm finally going to let you tonight. But I need to prepare my ass first. I show you my huge, 12 inch dildo, which is the length of my entire forearm. I sensually strip then just as I'm about to slide the dildo in my ass, I realise I need to shit. So I shit, right in front of you. Then I take the dildo and slide it in my ass, using the shit as lube. I do loads of really messy anal, talking dirty to you the whole time, telling you how it feels and how badly I want you in my ass. Then I slide the footlong dildo all the way inside me, making it completely disappear. All you can see is my shitty asshole. Then I shit the dildo out, with some more shit coming out after it. I get on all fours right in front of you, and I've made such a mess, it's not just on my ass, there's even some shit on my pussy lips. I tell you I want your dick in my ass, right now.
    Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 13 min 46 s
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Well, I guess I start out by explaining my situation to you 2 and a half days with not pooping, holding it in, eating lots of foods; REALLY packing in the food until my belly is big, swollen, and I cant hold in my poop anymore. I have been drinking a lot and I havent peed in 2 hours. I am all set up for humiliation and exhibitionism; This is all just to please you.
    I show you the plastic pants I bought in preparation, and pull them up on myself in front of you. I get on my knees and begin to pee in them I really cant hold my poop in anymore at this point, and I let the thick, giant logs slide out of me and fall into the plastic underwear. The poop forces itself out of my asshole, pushing against the back of my garment, and plopping down in between my thighs in a puddle of pee.
    Now I feel relieved and ready to play! I roll around in my mess, changing positions over and over, playing with myself. I grab my crotch over the plastic pants and slosh my mess all around, rubbing it against my ass and pussy. The shit water mess is getting all over me, and some of it is leaking out down the inside of my legs. I stick my hand down into the messy panties and rub my clit and finger my pussy until I start to cum Then I really finish myself by rubbing myself on the outside of the panties and rubbing the mess all around until I am squirting into my muddy mess of piss and poop.
    Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 12 min 19 s
    Size: 453 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is like a "dine and dump" style except with water and pee. You'll get to see me drink lots of water and a little pee, then I hold it for a bit before letting it out. It felt so good that I needed an orgasm to finish it off.
    Models: ChubbiBunni

Duration: 8 min 36 s
    Size: 950 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I ate beans for at least one meal for 7 days straight and then I show you my shits! I had all kinds of bean dishes burritos, black bean burgers, chili, baked beans.
    Day 1- I came home from work and had to shit so bad I almost crapped my pants trying to get my camera set up lol. I said what the hell and just pooped in my panties. Geez what a mess
    Day 2- Im laying on my side with a close up of my ass. I was already prairie dogging before I turned the camera on. Beautiful close up of a huge turd coming out of me.
    Day 3- Another day where Im home from work and first thing I need to do is dump. I squat on my bathtub with the camera underneath me so you can see my incredibly large ass as I shit. I then show you a close up of my poop
    Day 4- Im siting in front of the camera with my legs spread and slowly push out a big turd right in front of the camera. Mmmmm carrots!
    Day 5- Im wearing sexy ass pink shorts and poop in them. OMG what a huge fucking shit maybe I should contact Guinness World Records? I still cant believe how big that shit was!
    Day 6- Pooping on my balcony in a dress and high heels
    Day 7- Panty poop! I take off my panties and show you the mess squished between my butt cheeks
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Size: 537 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I would like you to be naked, with some makeup on, and have your hair down, but not covering your breasts.
    Like in the picture, poop while sitting, legs spread, your face fully in picture.
    Take your time, and do a slow and sexy poop, big one if possible.
    Optional sexy talk, if you feel like it.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 5 min 41 s
    Size: 179 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

poop on the floor 2
    Models: ladyinred88

Duration: 2 min 44 s