Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- perverse show in white tights

Scatshop.com- perverse show in white tights

Description:
    Today 35 minutes long games with white panties, you see shit, masturbation, panties into her cunt, Ill throw up a little, then dirty panties on his head, and of course the shit in her mouth.Again, you know that shit and piss are my hobby.If you need my orgasm, I have to shit and piss all over his body. I love the smell of shit.
    Model:
    dirtyscatgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scatshop28.mp4
    File Size : 1265.48 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:35:23
    Video : AVC, 4 802 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    scatshop28.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Domesticated slave shit on from teen mistress

Scatshop.com- Domesticated slave shit on from teen mistress

Description:
    A very cute teen mistress has a very soft and slimy shit that she needs to push out and she has a friends domesticated slave waiting to accept and consume her full payload. After eating her entire shit, he is ordered to open is mouth so the sweet girl can check all her excrement has been fully swallowed.
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1056.wmv
    File Size : 110.94 MB
    Resolution : 760x520
    Duration : 00:07:00
    Video : WMV2, 1 927 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    scat1056.wmv - 110.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My first ASS TO MOUTH

Scatshop.com- My first ASS TO MOUTH

Description:
    By popular demand, i bring to you my first ass to mouth video. 17mins of dirty anal fucking, LOTS of shitting and last but not least dirty ass to mouth. Watch me as i get my shitty ass fucked, then slob and gag on a shitty dick.
    Model:
    Brownsensations
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_0353.mov
    File Size : 1826.58 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:44
    Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_0353.mov - 1.8 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Ass Licking and Diarrhea Feeding

Scatshop.com- Ass Licking and Diarrhea Feeding

Description:
    Its a nice evening and I am very horny I have to use my subhuman toilet slave to shit in his mouth. But first, he will eat my asshole and make me cum haha. Yes, I can do whatever I want with him. He gives me wonderful orgasm and I bet his tongue is tired but I dont care because he must lick my asshole and lubricate my anus. Log after log he takes all and swallows my diarrhea he is a good sub-human toilet.
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 42921.mp4
    File Size : 858.45 MB
    Duration : 00:09:49
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    42921.mp4 - 858.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- From Dog Cage To Toilet Cage

Scatshop.com- From Dog Cage To Toilet Cage

Description:
    Mistress Lisa has kept her toilet slave waiting all night in a cramped pet cage. Unable to sleep, he cant help but think about his morning meal. Lisa walks in and adds to his dread when she says, You look like youre ready for a beating. Are you ready to eat my shit? She leads him out on a leash and shackles him to a St. Andrews Cross. She smiles as she whips and flogs his ass, then kicks him several times. She laughs as she hears a rewarding meaty thud with each blow. She has some fun with his nipples, attaching a long set of forceps, and twisting them as he grimaces in pain. She lets him know its feeding time and leads him to her toilet box, a clear plexiglass head cage with a toilet seat on top. She locks his head inside and handcuffs his wrists to the side. As he awaits his meal she tortures his chest, digging her high heel into his nipples before attaching clamps and forceps. Finally she gets the urge to shit and sits on the toilet seat. She pisses in his mouth first, then shits a load right onto his mouth. Some of the shit falls to the side but Lisa isnt going to allow any of it go to waste. She puts the remaining shit on a plate and begins fork feeding him. He gags several times but she has no mercy and just keeps putting forkfuls of shit into his mouth. As he struggles she instructs him to chew and swallow and tortures his nipples with clamps and forceps. Finally she feeds him his last piece of shit and steps on his cock with her stiletto heels until all the shit has been eaten. She opens the lid to toilet box and has him open his mouth to prove all the shit is where it belongsin his stomach. She leaves him locked in the cage but spits in his mouth before leaving, letting him know shell be back when she needs to use him again.
    Model:
    lisadomina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : From-Pet-cage-to-toilet-cage.mp4
    File Size : 420.75 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:12:07
    Video : AVC, 4 654 kb/s, 29.970 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    From-Pet-cage-to-toilet-cage.mp4 - 420.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Driving You Crazy With My Farts & Shit

Scatshop.com- Driving You Crazy With My Farts & Shit

Description:
    This was a custom video order, no names are used.
    My farts get you so horny because you know the only time I get extremely gassy is right before I need to go to the bathroom.
    I decide to tease you with my farts since they are extremely potent and stinky.
    I can feel my stomach grumbling and churning.
    I push fart after fart right into your face as I watch that cock get harder and harder in your pants.
    Follow me to the bathroom so I can lay log after log right into the toilet while you stroke that cock to completion watching all of it.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Model:
    xrussianbeautyx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Custom-Fart-And-Poop-Video2.mp4
    File Size : 763.01 MB
    Duration : 00:10:19
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Custom-Fart-And-Poop-Video2.mp4 - 763.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lisa and Roxy puke

Scatshop.com- Lisa and Roxy puke

Description:
    What a dinner for the loser slave, today he recives vomit from Lady Lisa and Princess Roxy
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : lisaandroxy_puke.wmv
    File Size : 381.19 MB
    Duration : 00:10:11
    Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    lisaandroxy_puke.wmv - 381.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Anal Masturbation , diarrhea , menstruation .

Scatshop.com- Anal Masturbation , diarrhea , menstruation .

Description:
    I have a favorite anal toy that I often masturbate your clitoris and the anal , but this time, the operator caught me when I was asleep , I very much wanted to pee , but I was lying in bed . I did not get up and go to the toilet , I just threw the blanket and got cancer , I was wearing white panties , it seemed to me that they do not need to remove as shit through them I get a very good .. I got cancer and tensed his ass , first me came out of Gaza and then the urine with menstruation , about how it was cool but then after a few seconds of my priests began divisible diarrhea , but I have diarea , I am suffering for a week I have very loose stools . After I filled her panties with shit I took them off and started nukhat and wanted to masturbate , but then again liquid diarrhea out of my butt, wow this is a super , then I put myself in a dirty anal toy and start having fun .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0647.mp4
    File Size : 967.76 MB
    Duration : 00:09:57
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0647.mp4 - 967.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lisa After Shooting Shit

Scatshop.com- Lisa After Shooting Shit

Description:
    After the shooting Lisa wanted to go home but we asked her more as a joke if she can shit once again.Lets try was the answer, so slave in the tube and fire free, she shits a good portion of diarrhoea on his hairy brest. she takes a spoon and start to feed the old loser with her half liquid shit.
    Really Disgusting.
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : mai2016scat02lisa.wmv
    File Size : 189.66 MB
    Duration : 00:05:02
    Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    mai2016scat02lisa.wmv - 189.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Toilet Slavery Package Deal 5 Clips

Scatshop.com- Toilet Slavery Package Deal 5 Clips

Description:
    Eat My Excrement
    A very sexy striptease wearing a blue plaid mini skirt, black bra and panty set and black patent leather fetish pumps, before I squat down and play with my pussythen shit on my bedroom floor and command you to eat it Dominant, dirty talking throughout this clip.
    Human Toilet
    You are my human toilet. I am going to tease you with my perfect body, then shit a big load on top of my toilet, spit on it many times, and smoke a cigarette and put it out in my poo. And then I will force you to eat every last bit, cigarette butt and all
    Eat My Mud, piggy oink
    Hey there lil piggy Its time to eat my poo and drink my pee, are you ready? thats right, Goddess Summer wants you to jerk that little piggy dick while you eat Her Mud Oink Oink
    Cuckhold Ass and Cummy Poo Worship
    I get home from the gym and laugh at you cause you are so pathetic , and then make you worship and smell my ass. My trainer fucked my ass and I want you to smell it and then thank him for fucking me. I put a straw in my butt so you can suck the rest of the trainers cum out, and squat and poo so I can stick your face in it, make you clean the cum out of the poo, and laugh at you more
    Feeding You My Perfect Log
    I squat down and as I rub my sweet freshly shaven pussy, I shit out the most perfect log right near your face. I am going to feed it to you and I want you to eat the entire thing Afterwards I will let you watch me wipe my pretty little ass clean, and perhaps next time Ill let you lick it
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : human-toilet2.wmv
    File Size : 501.47 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:06
    Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: