Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shere the Shit Second Cam-Closup Cam

Scatshop.com- Shere the Shit Second Cam-Closup Cam

Description:
    This is the same clip like shere the shit from an other camera angle. In this clip you can see the shitting action in a more close angle
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : kakaoctober2014_01_bruno.wmv
    File Size : 303.88 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:50
    Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    kakaoctober2014_01_bruno.wmv - 303.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Full mouths of shit, they eating it

Scatshop.com- Full mouths of shit, they eating it

Description:
    I love new slaves. I love it when an inexperienced toilet slave tries to prove to me that he is worthy of being my toilet. His eyes glow with such devotion and desire to please. At some point, I caught a midget. It was the first time he was my toilet, but his obedience and submission so touched and turned me on. I had a lot of fun with him. And he was so grateful to me that he moved to live next door to come to me and serve as a toilet. Also, shortly before that, new neighbors, young couple, moved into our house. The girl turned out to be an excellent cocksucker, but the husband, shows tendency to toilet slavery. And then, one day, my friend Lana came to me. So I decided to invite this young neighbor to entertain us and serve as living toilet. His mouth was full of shit, and he ate every last drop of it. We had so much fun and good.
    1. A dwarf-my new toilet bowl, exclusive
    Its amazing Hes so docile, so accommodating. Executes all orders implicitly. Licks my pussy, my ass, kisses my feet. What a nice soft and warm hole he has. I fuck him hard despite his small size. He moaned and squealed with pleasure. I like my new toy. Great, I found myself a mini-living toilet. Open your mouth, I want to shit. If you vomit, youll have to apologize. Oh, how nice to shit in mouth. I shat a big pile in his little mouth. He choked, but he tried to eat my shit. Im good emptied, shited in his mouth. Well done, after you became my toilet bowl I love you even more. I want to find him a mate. And Ill have two little toilets.
    2. Double dish of shit from two Mistresses
    Present you a new film in high quality, 40 minutes long, with a new BBW Mistress
    My fat girl friend is a mean bitch. She likes to humiliate men. Her dream is shitting a man in the mouth. And then I came across a neighbor, a young guy Antonio from Serbia, who recently moved into an apartment next door. I invited him and Mistress Lana pounced him. She crawled over his face with her lush pussy and ass. She shat in the plate and her eyes glistened, pussy flowed, from the sight of how the slave absorbs her shit, falls to the very bottom of toilet slavery. She enjoyed Smoking, laughing and spitting at him, watching as I added shit to his plate, shitting a big pile of liquid shit. This jerk hunted looked at us and understood that hi have to eat everything. I fed everything, poured everything through the funnel right down my throat. We had a many of fun. Now my girl friend and I will often meet and humiliate, shit in the mouth of slaves and feed our shit together
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Full-mouths-of-shit-they-eating-it.mp4
    File Size : 1241.73 MB
    Resolution : 720x400
    Duration : 01:25:59
    Video : AVC, 1 903 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 112 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Full-mouths-of-shit-they-eating-it.mp4 - 1.2 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lady Missy and Mistress Michelle-2 Fresh Piles of Shit P2

Scatshop.com- Lady Missy and Mistress Michelle-2 Fresh Piles of Shit P2

Description:
    Now the toilet slave has to lay down and has to open his mouth. Mistress Michelle and Lady Missy want that the toilet is ready to absorb their piss and shit. Lady Missy and Mistress Michelle take a fork and begin to feed the slave with their shit. The human toilet needs a strong hand today to swallow all the shit.
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : lady_missy_und_mistress_michelle_2_frische_haufen_ scheisse_p2_hd.mp4
    File Size : 215.86 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:37
    Video : AVC, 3 003 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    lady_missy_und_mistress_michelle_2_frische_haufen_ scheisse_p2_hd.mp4 - 215.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fucking and masturbating in warm soft shit

Scatshop.com- Fucking and masturbating in warm soft shit

Description:
    Laying on the bed getting my ass penetrated until i couldnt hold back my load. He pulls his dick out my ass as i piss and shit all over his dick. Putting it back in stroking me some more i feel the second wave coming as i start to shit more on his dick. As he get pulls out my ass and start stoking his dick with all my warm soft load, i start to shoot more shit all over his dick. It was so much he didnt know whether to keep jacking off with my load or put his dick back in my ass. Before he came to a conclusion, more shit kept pouring out that both of us just masturbated together until he blew his cum in my pile of shit.
    Model:
    Brownsensations
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_5429-3.mov
    File Size : 1416.58 MB
    Duration : 00:14:19
    Video : AVC, 13.6 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_5429-3.mov - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Roxy never shit so much yet

Scatshop.com- Roxy never shit so much yet

Description:
    Princess Roxy is so cute but till now she did not shit a lot. This time she decide to prepare better for the session. She take some time for smoking first using her slave as a human asthry and boot licker. Then first she piss in his mouth. Whats follow is a real big pice of shit stright into losers throat
    Today is christmas, so we make the clip cheep
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ber2016oct01scat.wmv
    File Size : 607.73 MB
    Duration : 00:16:13
    Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    ber2016oct01scat.wmv - 607.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Stinky shit on me

Scatshop.com- Stinky shit on me

Description:
    I lie on the floor and push push so hard I send many loud and stinky farts. My ass if full. I must shitting right now
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : BrownOnTheFl.mp4
    File Size : 1151.73 MB
    Duration : 00:04:59
    Video : AVC, 32.1 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    BrownOnTheFl.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- BEEFHOLE 2 part 1

Scatshop.com- BEEFHOLE 2 part 1

Description:
    This video has the most poop from me ever Daddy said it was time to get cleaned out. Ive been eating and filling my stomach for a few days without a bowel movement. Watch me get an enema that leaves me in pain but only for your pleasure Thick loads on a styrofoam plate. Even shitting straight in Daddys hand. The thickest load I ever had. So thick I had to make two parts to the video. Enjoy this nut busting video by me Part One
    Model:
    MickeysMudMaker
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : BEEFHOLE-2-part-one.mp4
    File Size : 1766.51 MB
    Duration : 00:07:43
    Video : AVC, 31.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    BEEFHOLE-2-part-one.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Open Mouth Loser

Scatshop.com- Open Mouth Loser

Description:
    My new video is here There is coronavirus so stay home and watch my videos My slave came to serve me for one weekend and he was very hungry. Then I made him lick my feet. He is a subhuman, toilet -When I say open your mouth and eat you should do it I shit a big turd in his mouth and make him to swallow it He is my best slave so I will use him tomorrow with my friend.
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 154220.mp4
    File Size : 651.12 MB
    Duration : 00:08:20
    Video : AVC, 10.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    154220.mp4 - 651.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lesbian dirty baths

Scatshop.com- Lesbian dirty baths

Description:
    You will see that i play with my shit, can be romantic, With my friend Denise, I organized a shared bath in a bathtub full of foam .Sometimes I wonder if it is better to have sex with a woman or man??It depends how when youre in the moodI will be glad if you will enjoy our shared bathsHave a nice day Kisses for you Victoria and Denise
    Model:
    dirtyscatgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scatshop41.mp4
    File Size : 1375.08 MB
    Duration : 00:21:03
    Video : AVC, 8 995 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    scatshop41.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- BP-Ballbusted and Used as Toilet

Scatshop.com- BP-Ballbusted and Used as Toilet

Description:
    BP-Slave with the Tiniest Penis Gets Ballbusted and used as Toilet
    1080 HD The girls are entering danni into the tiniest penis contest They are pretty sure danni will be a top contender. Thats exciting, because the sorority girl that shows the slave with the tiniest penis wins a tiara. The slave that has the smallest penis gets something, too. It gets ballkicked. Mariah and Natalya want to compare their slave to Chloes slave, to see which one is more likely to win tiniest penis. They bring in Chloes slave and compare the two. The girls cant see how small the slaves penises really are while in chastity, so they unlock the males. In the side by side comparison, Dannis penis measures as just below average. He comes in at around three inches. But Chloes slave has one of the tiniest penises any of the girls have ever seen They measure it, and it isnt even a full inch. He is the clear winner The girls dont wait for the sorority contest. They go right into ballbusting. The winner really struggles through his punishment for possessing the tiniest penis. The girls kick the winner harder and harder until it is writhing on the floor. Then, Mariah and Natalya leave. The winner is crumpled on the floor, alone and suffering. A third girl in the sorority house comes in. She notices that a slave is pained, but doesnt care. She needs to pee. She needs a human toilet, and the slave with the tiniest penis is conveniently already in a good position to be used. The third girl puts a funnel in his mouth and goes. When shes done, she spits in his face a few times and tells the slave to get ready for when Mariah and Natalya come back. (12:46 long)
    Clip Contains: Mariah, Natalya, Female Domination, Brat Girls, Sorority Girls, Small Penis Humiliation, Chastity, Ballbusting, Humiliation, Boot Domination, Toilet Slavery, some spitting
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : BP-Slave-with-Smallest-Penis-Ballbusted-and-used-as-Toilet-MP4-1.mp4
    File Size : 868.42 MB
    Duration : 00:12:46
    Video : HEVC, 9 119 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    BP-Slave-with-Smallest-Penis-Ballbusted-and-used-as-Toilet-MP4-1.mp4 - 868.4 MB

Thread Information