Pro User

Oct 2016

I tease your cock, pumping it slowly and telling you what I want, rubbing it against my pussy and assI give you a titty fuck and tell you how much I love it when you slap my tits with your cock. Mmm you give my pussy a good fucking before I take you up my ass, gasping at how good it feels to have my shit-filled ass fucked before I cant take it anymore and shit all over your cock, you keep fucking me with your cock covered in my crap and I bring myself to the edge with my poop-smeared fingers on my clit. You pull out and I jerk you off with my shit and tell you to cum on my tongue on a countdown. One two. 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 9 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 335 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Veronika our Polish friends and Hans came to Berlin it was so cool to be fucked, he crouch over them and had her shit on the neck. hmmm .. and then he smeared it nice and they tasted good 🙂 has
    Veronika nuestros amigos polacos y Hans llegaron a Berlín era tan genial para ser follada, se agacha sobre ellos y tenía su mierda en el cuello. hmmm .. y luego untó agradable y buen sabor tiene 🙂
    Veronika nos amis et Hans polonais venus à Berlin il était tellement cool dêtre baisée, il accroupir sur eux et a eu sa merde sur le cou. hmmm .. et puis il barbouillé il est agréable et ils étaient bons 🙂 a
    unsere polnischen Freunde veronika und hans kamen nach berlin sie war so geil auf seien scheisse, das er sich über sie hocken und ihr auf den hals scheissen musste. hmmm.. und dann hat er es schön verschmiert und sie hat brav gekostet 🙂
    Models: SuzanDirty

Duration: 4 min 0 s
    Resolution: 240 x 320
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 14.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Woke up in the middle of the night really needing to shit and boy was it a good one hehe. Such nice big logs for you! Want to taste?
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 3 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 90.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Heehee, this was a first for me! <3 I got inspired by a shouldstand position while doing yoga and thought I'd try it out while taking a poo. Felt amazing!! I birth out a long stinky shit and show it off to you, admiring it before taking it into my mouth and tasting it, licking and sucking on it and chewing, too. I spit shitty drool and look into your eyes lustfully as I tongue my turds.
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 4 min 39 s
    Size: 183 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

so I had a little trouble the other day taking a shit and when that happens I give myself a nice cold enema and it forces those turd nuggets to come shooting out like hard rocks! watch me shit them out and taste them and shove them up my pussy and shit them out again from the wrong hole!! enemas make for the most fun shits. help me be filthy by watching me its a huge turn on. and I just love putting the hard nuggets in my mouth and sucking on them. my shit tastes like a sweet cup of coffee and I love it so much. Im such a dirty girl
    Models: Alicia1983june

Duration: 6 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 131 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Patient is in hospital for awhile and she doesn't seem to be getting well. Nurses Doctors gathers up to talk about the cure for this mysterious illness they cant figure out. One Doctor came up with a secret idea, she teamed up with other nurses to stimulate the shocked patient being waken up with a finger in her pussy fucking her. Nurses and doctor stimulates her even more and rips her clothes off. The Doctor then goes over the bed on top of her head, squated and shit on her mouth. Eat this and youll feel better soon. She did as she was told, but thats not all.. There were more shit than she could eat so she struggles then other male nurses came to help, they felt aroused on what they were seeing. Gathering up on poor patient, they too got their cock out and patient was so horny she sucks them both off. Then she got fucked too. While other Nurses busy themselves shitting on her. The female doctor on the other hand was getting horny she got shitted on, all over her face and finger fucked too! ***HD only***
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 33 min 12 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive been backed up for quite some time. Just not pooping enough for my taste. When that happens I like to give myself a pretty good enema. Normally I fill myself up once and done. Not this time. Three times I filled up and three times I sprayed out. The enemas felt amazing going in and so much fun coming out. Watch this watery shitty mess spray out of me! I had a shit slurry accompanied by wet farts. Its always fun to push out some diarrhea.
    Models: Alicia1983june

Duration: 9 min 54 s
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

What better way to celebrate a new place than with a nice protein shit? Did I mention I started working out? Oh yeah, these protein poops are hot and sticky. They smear so well too.
    Models: ChubbiBunni

Duration: 6 min 15 s
    Size: 664 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It is Christmas eve and before going to bed I make sure to put out something special for Santa!
    Dirty milk Enema, some farting.
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 8 min 46 s
    Size: 152 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. I walk in to the room in a pretty sundress, and I tell you about my day. How I went to the park and had a picnic. It was really nice, but I needed a shit so badly all day! I even considered just squatting behind a tree! But finally, I'm home and I can shit at last. I strip off and squat over the toilet, pooping right into the bowl. I moan with relief and show you my asshole. Relief at last!
    Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 3 min 45 s
    Size: 296 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information