Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Hour of shitting

Scatshop.com- Hour of shitting

Description:
    Hour of shitting Extra low price. All hours with me in the toilet My unpublished clips. Various kinds of shits in one extra long clip in super low price
    Many farts and many hot shits
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1ha.mp4
    File Size : 1290.09 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:26:40

Download VIDEO:
    1ha.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Just Shitting: Episode 4

Scatshop.com- Just Shitting: Episode 4

Description:
    THIS IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY, HIGHEST DEFINITION, BEST LIT POOPING AND PEEING VIDEOS OUT THERE
    Hi poop lovers I think Im getting better and better at this filming myself pooping and peeing malarkey. Today I managed to get some seriously close up well lit shots of everything as it happened. And let me tell you, it wasnt easy I woke up dying to go for a pee and poo, but managed to drag myself to the kitchen to make myself a coffee, skipping around trying not to lose control of everything as the milk was frothing up. I got back upstairs and barely managed to switch on the camera and sit on my toilet seat before everything just came rushing out How do you know I was really that desperate? Notice how the poop came out first, despite the fact that the pee was huge and never ending when it did come out too. For the poop to come out first when the bladder is that full, thats desperation.
    Anyway, Ive got a light pointing at my bits, and the camera zoomed in so you can see everything in the slightest detail. You can even see how turned on I am getting from finally releasing such a huge poop and pee, as my pussy gets creamier and creamier, and my juices start dripping down onto my poop. Watch me squeeze out the last little bit of poop with my super strong asshole, before I turn the camera downwards and again give you a super macro view of my huge poop. If you look carefully, you can even see where my pussy juices have dripped all over it, leaving nice little creamy white blobs on it. Yum
    Wouldnt you love to eat this beautiful shit?
    If you liked this video, please leave a review
    Model:
    MistressEvilyne
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : just-shitting-41.mp4
    File Size : 420.28 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:46
    Video : AVC, 5 856 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    just-shitting-41.mp4 - 420.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Tasty shit from shoes

Scatshop.com- Tasty shit from shoes

Description:
    Videos for lovers of feet and not only First, I masturbate with shoes and inhale their smell, then put the shit in the shoe and eat with great desire)) I also eat all the vomit from the shoe that came after I fucked myself in the dirty mouth using a dildo
    Model:
    ScatLina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : footfetish220419.mp4
    File Size : 1651.67 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:28:11

Download VIDEO:
    footfetish220419.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Miwa Sweet Release

- Miwa Sweet Release

Description:
    Soft but solid, pooping out a big log
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_miwa_01-1.mp4
    File Size : 61.49 MB
    Duration : 00:01:58

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    agp_miwa_01-1.mp4 - 61.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Stinky Massive Shit, Loud Queefing, Fart, Anal Stuffing

Scatshop.com- Stinky Massive Shit, Loud Queefing, Fart, Anal Stuffing

Description:
    I love this video. Sort of sexy. I start with desperation in red. Red cherry bra and red G-string on. I tell you how much Im suffering to push out my poo. For proof I show the already shit baked smudged asshole of mine. Lovely isnt it? I do some desperation dance and when no have to chance hold this poo anymore backward to cam run out this massive stinky and disgusting shit lead on with moaning. I moan because such a sedation to push out it. G-string split it nicely. You get many close up to my dirty asshole in G-string. I dont take off the panty only when I going to be much naughty and stuffing into my dirty asshole. You know Ill do it for you, wanna surprise on this beautiful day with some kinky stuff. And what would be the best if I cover my already dirty thong and soak in my ass juice and poo as well deep into my butt. So I stuff into it and then bending over, spread wide my pussy, gaping it and queefing many times loudly. During I bend over you have crystal clear view to my stuffed asshole. I love the feeling. I tell you you can fuck my pussy or asshole, lick both holes, even eat me out, whatever you want. And your decision in which hole you want to cum I pull the panty out of my dirty ass and display up close to you. What a nice surprise from me to you, hope youll be so happy for it Enjoy the video
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0179.mp4
    File Size : 1102.07 MB
    Duration : 00:15:11

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN0179.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Poop on a plate (My first clip)

- Poop on a plate (My first clip)

Description:
    I could barely hold this one in
    Model:
    Tegan
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20150407132728.mp4
    File Size : 157.52 MB
    Duration : 00:02:47

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    20150407132728.mp4 - 157.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Get To Know Me

Scatshop.com- Get To Know Me

Description:
    This is the get to know me video. Its very real and very heart felt.
    I answer a lot of the questions that some of you have been asking me, like
    How I got into Scat
    What I like best about it
    Do I like female or male scat better
    I really just tell my story and explain what happened in my life to encourage me and sooth my fears about scat. I go through why I enjoy scat and what I feel sexually about it. I tell you about a few real life experiences that molded my love for scat.
    At the end I do what I do.take a big poop and smell it and explain what I like about it and smear it on my body.
    I hope this answers some of your questions about me and why I love doing these videos for all of you. ENJOY
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Intro-Video2.mp4
    File Size : 863.22 MB
    Duration : 00:15:14
    Video : AVC, 7 799 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 119 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Intro-Video2.mp4 - 863.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Honey Browns Shittin Like a Grown Ass Woman

- Honey Browns Shittin Like a Grown Ass Woman

Description:
    Honey Brown is back with with Four Great new clips Enjoy as she was letting out some super duper logs in these clips Enjoy her sexy outfits and that lovely body of hers as never seen before Shes got a new improved camera and it just accentuates EXACTLY how hot this 45 year old is Enjoy her see through outfits and of course enjoy her butt naked finale Enjoy as she poops and pees up a storm in these clips-even peeing all over the seat in one scene
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Honey-Brown-1113151.mp4
    File Size : 1403.34 MB
    Duration : 00:12:24

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Honey-Brown-1113151.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Mina Sniff Poop to Have Orgasm

Scatshop.com- Mina Sniff Poop to Have Orgasm

Description:
    On my bathroom, i start shitting stand up with my asshole allready dirty. I make a fucking big poop, who felt on my leg. after this i put this amazing shit like a body cream to take care of me. i put my lovely shit into my pussy, and make my pussy shit I put it back into my asshole, and shit again and i destroy my dirty asshole with my all hand into my asshole. And then i cant resist more longer and turn into a good orgasm with sniffing the amazing great smell of my shit.
    Model:
    MINA
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : MINA-SNIFF-POO-TO-HAVE-ORGASM-CORRIGE.mp4
    File Size : 657.36 MB
    Duration : 00:17:29

Download VIDEO:
    MINA-SNIFF-POO-TO-HAVE-ORGASM-CORRIGE.mp4 - 657.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Lola-Hand Humping Scat Humiliation

- Lola-Hand Humping Scat Humiliation

Description:
    Lola-Hand Humping Scat Humiliation (1080 HD)
    1080 HD I really enjoyed making this clip. It isnt a full consumption scene, but its probably the best toilet humiliation Ive made to date. The scene starts with a lot of spitting on the slaves face. A good amount into the mouth, but also a lot up the nostrils and into the eyes. I also clear my sinuses by blowing snot from my nose directly onto the slaves face. While softly humming a tune to myself, I empty my bladder into the slaves waiting mouth. I was very, very turned on. Copious copulence. My wet pussy drips into the slaves mouth as I fill it with My shit. I pack the shit into the slaves mouth with my hand. It has to hold it inside its mouth. I add water to the mouth and make the toilet gargle the shit-water. The toilet does an excellent job swallowing the liquid sewage that I have filled its mouth with. I let it jerk its little penis. This slave has a less-than two-inch micropenis, and erectile dysfunction, so even when fully sexually aroused hes still very soft and emasculated. His small penis is a part of why hes not a man and will probably make a better toilet with proper training. I make the slave roll onto its belly and hump its own hand while keeping My shit in its mouth. When Im finished using the toilet, I make it lay on its back, still keeping my shit in its mouth. It is NOT allowed to spit it out. I will add more shit to the mouth later. (18:35 long)
    Production Note: This clip was only shot with one camera. Front view only.
    Clip Contains: Lola, Female Domination, Scat, Extreme Humiliation, Piss Consumption, Shit, Small Penis Humiliation, Nylon Stockings, Hand Humping, Spit, Snot
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lola-Hand-Humping-Scat-Humiliation-1080-HD.wmv
    File Size : 1376.75 MB
    Duration : 00:18:35

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Lola-Hand-Humping-Scat-Humiliation-1080-HD.wmv - 1.3 GB