Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit in white shorts Yana and Olga

Scatshop.com- Shit in white shorts Yana and Olga

Description:
    In this video clip, Yana and Olga wore her favorite white panties , Oh they are just gorgeous . Girls defile in them demonstrating their charms . As far as they are beautiful . After that, Yana and Olga turns to fill their white panties shit . Oh this is just wonderful , the girls show you shit in their underwear , and then change cowards . Oh them dirty ass is just a delight and admiration .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN5138.mp4
    File Size : 1175.78 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:56
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN5138.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- fuck, fart, shit fuck and shit again :)

Scatshop.com- fuck, fart, shit fuck and shit again

Description:
    i want to get fucked but, what he did not know is that I want to poop to big monstrous and sweety juicy fart, shitting on his cock while he fuck my dirty pussy. Fuck my shitty ass and cum in it with smearing shit all over me. Shitting massage ) Shower fun and more ?
    Model:
    XGhost
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Montage-5.2.mp4
    File Size : 1386.13 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:15:59

Download VIDEO:
    Montage-5.2.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- role play poop in bathroom

Scatshop.com- role play poop in bathroom

Description:
    Watch me role play a brother and sister. I need to use the restroom but my brother is in the bathroom jerking off. I tell him to go in the shower while I take a poop. He continues to jerk off while I take a shit. I make fun of him and ask him why hes being so weird. I let him look at my poop then he cums all over the toilet
    Model:
    VibeWithMolly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_2368.mov
    File Size : 666.36 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:06:09

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_2368.mov - 666.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Want My Farts 4 Breakfast

- Want My Farts 4 Breakfast

Description:
    I know how you like seeing me nude so I decided to give you what you want this morning. I woke up to sever you my hot loud farts for breakfast. My pussy gets so wet just think about, how your face would feel under my heavy chocolate booty. I want to push your nose deep in my puckered shit-hole while I push out all my loud funky farts right in your face. I love to twerk and fart for you.
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Daddys-Fart-Breakfast.mp4
    File Size : 877.62 MB
    Duration : 00:07:42

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Daddys-Fart-Breakfast.mp4 - 877.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Long Doggie-style Prairie-dogging Ground-hogging Marathon Tease

Scatshop.com- Long Doggie-style Prairie-dogging Ground-hogging Marathon Tease

Description:
    This is a video not to be missed if you cant get enough of the teasing and prairie-doggingground-hogging with a lot of close-up action of my cute, puckering, winking butthole For this video, I wanted to see just how long I could manage to continue prairie-dogging like this before finally losing control and having to let it all out.
    I start the video by dropping my panties and getting down on all fours, doggy-style position, with my ass nice and close to the camera and my face still visible between my legs and over my shoulder. I proceed to start teasing you, pulling my ass cheeks apart and using my hands to spread open my asshole for you, showing you how full I am and how badly I need to poop I hope you enjoy the view as you can see the big hard log waiting inside of me, at first, as my tightly winking butthole flirts with you, and then eventually becomes gaping wide open, revealing my massive load of shit inside waiting to be released. I pause struggling to hold it wide open for your viewing pleasure, using only my muscles.
    I start to rub my pussy for a while, getting turned on and playing with my clit. Oooh it feels so good I love teasing you like this How much longer can you stand it? How much longer can I hold it?
    I change positions to a slightly more kneeling stance and continue trying to tease you, but have to stop for a quick wipe as a little bit is squeezed out of my crack during my antics.
    Finally I go ahead and squat over the toilet, as you continue to watch me from behind, and let myself finally release my big long firm load I can barely push it out fast enough after all that holding it in and playing with it. Whew Such a relief from all that struggling to restrain myself I then turn around to face the front for a quick pee and plenty of careful wiping clean. Lastly, Im sure to show you my load in the bowl.
    This video also includes bonus footage after the initial video of the same exact teasing action again, but this time from another camera where the angle is from the same position, but more focused on being able to view my pussy and my face. Hope you enjoy
    Model:
    SunnyBunzCamgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : red-dress-pee-HB-1.mp4
    File Size : 330.78 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:02:22

Download VIDEO:
    red-dress-pee-HB-1.mp4 - 330.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Secretary Spits, Pukes, and Snots All Over Boss

Scatshop.com- Secretary Spits, Pukes, and Snots All Over Boss

Description:
    Her boss may look powerful and commanding on the outside, but inside hes dying to be a slave to her So after office hours and they are alone, they let the nasty stuff happen She spits, blows her nose, and pukes right on his face She empties her noodle lunch on his pathetic mug and he eats it all up
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1963.wmv
    File Size : 175.42 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:14:21
    Video : WMV2, 1 439 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    scat1963.wmv - 175.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Enema Rejection

Scatshop.com- Enema Rejection

Description:
    My ass was full, but I could not empty the rectum. Im doing rectal enema injection. A powerful stream of water escapes from my ass, and feces are excreted from the body. It is damn painful, and very difficult.
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2307182.mp4
    File Size : 425.65 MB
    Duration : 00:04:58

Download VIDEO:
    2307182.mp4 - 425.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Open wide for your breakfast

Scatshop.com- Open wide for your breakfast

Description:
    You are so close to my ass so you want miss a thing. I slowly relax and you can see that your breakfast is ready for you. Of course you get something special to drink from me too.
    Model:
    MadameCaramel
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2016-mc-jo-scat-close.mp4
    File Size : 107.85 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:02:57
    Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    2016-mc-jo-scat-close.mp4 - 107.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Artistic sexy shitting

- Artistic sexy shitting

Description:
    Artistic sexy shitting-in new way. Really hot sensual clip For pooping lovers. Amazing scenes. Full heavy ass big ass. And wet pussy. I make huge shitty lava. A lot of Like fountain from ass hole.
    Morning shitting after a two days without any pooping. I also farts and pee.
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 727.mp4
    File Size : 460.25 MB
    Duration : 00:06:13

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    727.mp4 - 460.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty games of Yana and Olga

Scatshop.com- Dirty games of Yana and Olga

Description:
    In this video clip, Yana and Olga shit to each other on the face , and then smear shit kicks all over the body . At first Yana was lying on the bed and Olga, shit on the face and mouth of Yana . Yana likes to play these games , Olga began foot to smear shit on the body of Yana , Yes, Breasts belly pussy face they were covered in shit . Yana Olga reversed , now Yana shit on Olga . It is superb to see from the ass Yana and Olga turns out shit and pussy fuck piss . Releasing a load of crap on the body of Olga Yana, too, begins to smear his foot on the body of Olga crap . Yana, Olga and all the shit but they got a lot of pleasure from what they do .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0329-1.mp4
    File Size : 940.62 MB
    Duration : 00:09:41
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: