Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- You Like Big Assholes? Then Eat SHIT

Scatshop.com- You Like Big Assholes? Then Eat SHIT

Description:
    Hi there. So, youve liked my big asshole so much, youve decided you want to eat my poop. Ha ha ha, youre a naughty boy arent you? You want my tasty turd in your dirty mouth? You want to taste me? I tell you what a jerk you are before you eat my poop, and how flavorful my shit is going to be for you when you eat it. I know you want to have my shit inside you, dont you. Well, you are going to get your wish, you lucky boy. And if anyone ever knew you liked to eat shit from big assholes they would think you are bad, and dirty, and gross. But I understand. In fact I love it, my toilet ?
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 9119.mp4
    File Size : 1400.36 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:04
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    9119.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit of nuns (AS)

Scatshop.com- Shit of nuns (AS)

Description:
    Two nuns and their nasty perversions, they start by making loud gases, wet and perfidious, they pray at the same time. Their panties get more and more dirty than shit from the ass. They touch each other and get excited, and they are growing tight in pants Youll see how a big, hideous shit has grown, they are eating them
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : nun-sh.mp4
    File Size : 97.4 MB
    Resolution : 1136x640
    Duration : 00:08:09

Download VIDEO:
    nun-sh.mp4 - 97.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Fart and Poo in Jean Shorts

- Fart and Poo in Jean Shorts

Description:
    Wow I got some big farts for you today coming out of my tight jean shorts Watch out I feel a BM coming on Im too lazy to go to the bathroom so I just poo in my jean shorts I take them off and show you the mess inside.
    Model:
    SexyFlatulence
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scatshop_Stool-Sharts.mp4
    File Size : 415.6 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:08:07

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    scatshop_Stool-Sharts.mp4 - 415.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Kimiko Dine And Dump

- Kimiko Dine And Dump

Description:
    From the stove-top to consumption to back out again, enjoy the full experience
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_kimiko_04.mp4
    File Size : 511.6 MB
    Duration : 00:17:19

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    agp_kimiko_04.mp4 - 511.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- HUGE shit over side of toilet onto floor w closeups

Scatshop.com- HUGE shit over side of toilet onto floor w closeups

Description:
    I just knew this was gonna be a big one Closeups of asshole after shit and closeups of my huge creation.
    Model:
    SexyScatForYou
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : WIN_20171011_15_13_53_Pro.mp4
    File Size : 497.34 MB
    Duration : 00:03:57

Download VIDEO:
    WIN_20171011_15_13_53_Pro.mp4 - 497.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Samantha and Amanda: Entire Day 2 Adventure

Scatshop.com- Samantha and Amanda: Entire Day 2 Adventure

Description:
    Watch all three amazing videos Amanda and I made on our second day together
    Shitting In Each Others Mouths
    SamanthaStarfish and Scat Goddess Poop In Each Others Mouths
    I have a little bit of poop in my ass I want to squeeze it out into Scat Goddess mouth Watch me squat right over her open, waiting mouth I push and push and out comes a few little turds I look down on her as she rubs her pussy Her mouth is full of my poop I watch as she chews my shit and swallows it all
    Then its time for her to poop in my mouth Shes got a few little turds for me as well I love looking up and seeing her poop sliding out of her ass Ive never eaten another girls poop before Finally, I get to feel it in my mouth I get to eat all over her shit It feels so good chewing her poop that I swallow it all Mmm I just ate another girls poop
    We are both so turned on We kiss each other with shit in our mouths It feels amazing kissing the woman who just ate and swallowed my shit We rub our shit on our face Scat Goddess rubs my shit on my big boobs and licks it off It feels so good enjoying our poop together
    Shitty Strap On Sex
    After Scat Goddess pooped in my mouth and I pooped in her mouth, we both got very turned on Our pussies started dripping and our asses were hungry for cock We both ran and got our strap ons so we could fuck each others holes until we came so hard
    First, I put my strap on on and shove it in ScatGoddess sexy pussy I smear poop on her lovely ass and tell her how I can fucking her holes with my big, shit covered cock It feels so good to fill her up I can tell shes really enjoying my cock fucking her I take my cock out of her pussy and push it into her asshole Mmm Im fucking my shitty lover with my shit smeared strap on cock When I pull my dick out of her ass I make her kiss it I rub my cock all over her face and smear it with poop
    Now its time for her to fuck me with her strap on I watch her lubing up her cock with a big pile of poop Moist shit makes such a great lube Her cock is going to slide right into my holes She fucks my pussy first It feels amazing but I am an anal slut I need her cock in my asshole There is a burst of pain as she stretches my shithole open with her cock Shes stretching my asshole with her dick It feels so good I start moaning in pleasure Im going to cum so fast Im being buttfucked by a sexy womans shit smeared strap on Its not long before I start cumming so hard After I cum she rubs her shitty cock all over my face Im covered in poop and I love it
    We both got fucked so good
    Two Sexy Girls Smearing Shit On Each Other
    A short, but sexy video of me and Scat Goddess covering our bodies in poop It feels so good to smear shit on each other Scat Goddess looks so sexy with shit all over her tits and face and ass
    I love feeling her smear shit into my skin The way she rubs all the shit into my big, juicy ass makes my pussy so wet After we are covered in poop we smile and kiss with our pretty poop covered faces
    Enjoy
    Scat 439-Samantha and Amanda: Entire Day 2 Adventure
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shittingineachothersmouths-1.mp4
    File Size : 1665.74 MB
    Duration : 00:16:16
    Video : AVC, 14.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    shittingineachothersmouths-1.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- stinking adventure

- stinking adventure

Description:
    This time I sit on the floor and send to you many stinky farts. Farts are juicy and not so loud After a moment of farting I just released this STINKY half liquid monster.
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : e90.mp4
    File Size : 506.09 MB
    Duration : 00:06:04

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    e90.mp4 - 506.1 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Eating and Deep Throating My Shit

- Eating and Deep Throating My Shit

Description:
    Watch me push out a nice fat load of shit It looks so good I need to taste it I need to eat it I lovingly look at my shit. I describe it and pull it apart to look at the insides of my turds. I find a nice little piece for me to eat I pop it in my mouth and swallow it down Oh yes It tastes so good I love having my shit inside of me I find a bigger piece and eat that too My shit is working its way down my throat and into my belly Soon my shit will turn into more shit and Ill shit it out tomorrow
    Im so turned on I need more shit Watch me pick up a nice big piece and push it into my mouth I wish I could just chew up giant pieces of shit and swallow them But I can deep throat my shit I mold a turd into a cock shape and push it into my mouth I suck on this amazing turd cock I suck it so good and even deep throat my shit cock I love my tasty, poop cock I want to get fucked by my poop cock Oh yes, soon I just need to keep sucking I wish that my turd cock could cum down my throat
    Its time to shit out the poop that I ate. Its a day later and I know the shit Im about to push out has the poop that I ate yesterday Watch me shit out my own poop that I ate Oh yes, its a nice turd Look at it working its way out of my ass Then as I squeeze it out it makes the nastiest squirting sound Oh its so fucking hot I love playing with my shit and being a nasty shit girl
    Enjoy
    Scat 490-Eating and Deep Throating My Shit
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shiteatshitagain.mp4
    File Size : 1545.6 MB
    Duration : 00:10:56

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    shiteatshitagain.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My New Scat Leggings Fitting Perfectly

Scatshop.com- My New Scat Leggings Fitting Perfectly

Description:
    Watch me being naked standing at the shower. Suffering so so badly because I didnt make any poo in the last 3 days but I had such a nice meals like pork, lot of veggies, keto coconut cakes and so on. List is endless and Im waiting for this huge magic between my legs. You admire my toned petite body while desperation and trust me my suffer is real. I could cry of that big shit inside me. I seriously cant hold it so long like an express train. Ok so I was holding my asshole by hands to not pooping myself but its time to release it then I lift my legs up like a good flexible girl and this view to die for. I release without pushing hard creamy and huge chocolate mousse straight into my hand. More then handful and its heavy. ITS A WOW SHIT. No words how big it is and came out from my petite body. Lets get dirty with me. I hold my shit and making brand new dark leggings by. Smearing all over on my ass down there around pussy, my lean tights and calves. Made it super sexy and tight. Stinky shit covering my perfect legs and ass which definitely drive you crazy. I talk dirty and teasing you over and over. Im such a dirty girl who you cant resist at all. And my bubble butt is your destiny. This shit is just perfect to make my new leggings pants on I realized several times and telling you. Do you love it? I keep teasing you before I go so once again you could able to love my brand new scat leggings on. Stinky and so filthy but fitting on me perfectly. No doubt Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2383.mp4
    File Size : 1370.19 MB
    Duration : 00:18:52

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN2383.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Onyx Sykes Erupting From Both Ends

Scatshop.com- Onyx Sykes Erupting From Both Ends

Description:
    Onyx is under the weather. This change of seasons got my poor baby not feeling good Whatever was inside her was determined to get out from both ends enjoy this bubbleguts and puke double feature She begins using the toilet. It was a lil stubborn at first, but then Onyx grabbed the camera to show the runs and sharts shooting out her ass closeup. She wasnt finished as her stomach was still upset. Watch as she blows sick watery bile back into the toilet as she had already emptied herself from the back in My poor baby, hope she feels better soon
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Onyx-102018-1.mp4
    File Size : 1128.84 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:05:28
    Video : AVC, 28.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: