Pro User

Oct 2016

- CleaningLicking and Playing with Dirty, Shitty Butt Plug

- CleaningLicking and Playing with Dirty, Shitty Butt Plug

Description:
    Im at the bathroom and wearing cute mesh bikini. Teasing you at beginning and I tell you I stick up a little naughty thing in my ass. Nice, long butt plug. Take off my panty then you can see clearly how fitting into my tight asshole. I pull it out and start to playing with, and just have some little shit on it already. Show you closer and I taste it. Looks amazing this butt plug with yummy poo on. Then I slide back into my ass and fucking my butt till I feel comes out a loads of shit. So much poo on butt plug. Repeat it few times and playing with ass. Just feel so good. Keep fucking it till its come out more poop. Then lick and clean my plug close to cam. I lick it sensual and I know how much you love when I smear some poo in mouth and on teeth. Sexy isnt? ? I lick it till I see its clean and show you my shitty tongue. Sexy and hot video with lots of poop. Enjoy it.
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20171006_112806.mp4
    File Size : 414.01 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:59

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    20171006_112806.mp4 - 414.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Pooping after wearing a tail butt plug

- Pooping after wearing a tail butt plug

Description:
    Pooping in the bathtub after wearing a tail butt plug smear on myself and spray and doggy style, chew shit
    Model:
    p00girl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_6140-1.mov
    File Size : 1118.4 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:02

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_6140-1.mov - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- BEST SCAT in YOUR LIFE

- BEST SCAT in YOUR LIFE

Description:
    They say that this is the best video from SweetBettyParlour they say that this video is cursed, the one who will watch it will love forever fragrant shit Say this video can make the cum of people around the world hundreds of times they say this is the best solo shit video from Betty, Lets check it?) One of the best solo video with excellent quality and at an attractive price) Giant pile of creamy shit, anal Masturbation, playing with my pussy, smearing, sucking dirty anal tube, pee a little, it has everything you like) Dat ass, and the sweet smell of my Poo you have in mind? So what are you waiting for) Leave your offers and wishes write to me and follow the news) Love you *bark* PS:Sorry for my awful and crazy english)
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : BEST-SCAT-in-YOUR-LIFE.wmv
    File Size : 0.71 GB / 723.19 MB / 758 320 518 bytes
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:12:31

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    BEST-SCAT-in-YOUR-LIFE.wmv - 723.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Drippy poop-Compilation

Scatshop.com- Drippy poop-Compilation

Description:
    This video contains 3 clips all with decent size loads and there is some drip factor in each one. That almost diarrhea consistency that soft serve chocolatey goodness. Each clip camera angles allows you to see all my massive cheeks.
    The first clip I spread my cheeks and a mushy load eased out. The load even landed on the seat as it was coming out. I wiped and thought it was done but nope.. I opened up and a chocolately stream of poop came flowing out. Payload shown.
    The last clip was super early in the morning. There was a little of a line waiting for the bathroom but I couldnt wait. My roommate is waiting by the door lol. I sat down and a solid but soft turd eased out and landed on the floor. As a spread my cheeks poop continued to drip. Massive payload shown.
    Keyword: bbw ssbbw GoGo amberbooty Ambergogo fat smear scat fatscat ebony redbone amber fatty fat juicy fatass phat ass bbw ssbbw.
    Model:
    Amberbooty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Drippy.mp4
    File Size : 574.96 MB
    Duration : 00:06:07
    Video : AVC, 13.0 Mb/s, 27.320 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Drippy.mp4 - 575.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Shart Injections

- Shart Injections

Description:
    He wanted to get off but I was tired and didnt feel good, he should respect that right? No. he kept bugging me for sex. Not fucking happening. Alright dude if you can get off by me just sitting on your face Ill let you cum.. He accepted. Not remembering the awful diarrhea and stomach flu Ive been hit by the last 48 hours haha, I sit full weight on his face and pour numerous farts At least I think you could kind of call them that.. Straight into his nose like a pressure funnel while barely letting up for him to breathe even, I didnt want that mess going anywhere but into his nose. You wanted to cum right, come on, hurry the fuck up, Im sure your nose is on fire by now.
    Model:
    GoddessAmirha
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shart-Injections.m4v
    File Size : 236.46 MB
    Duration : 00:07:27

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Shart-Injections.m4v - 236.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Your nurse liquid diarrhea

Scatshop.com- Your nurse liquid diarrhea

Description:
    Im wearing a nurses outfit as I like to change the images I can be different , a dirty whore , a slave , but also the obedient and cute little girl . I love to masturbate and love to look at it . I lay down on the bed and inserted himself in her pussy rubber cock, I fuck myself and I want more , at the moment when I fuck myself in the pussy of my butt begins to pour the liquid very liquid diarrhea , I crap , liquid shit diarrhea on the blanket and dripping down my ass . I shoved the rubber dick into my ass and began to fuck himself .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1123.mp4
    File Size : 840.79 MB
    Duration : 00:08:39

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN1123.mp4 - 840.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shiny Ass Poop Serve

Scatshop.com- Shiny Ass Poop Serve

Description:
    Come closer my slave serve and stroke for your goddess.
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shinyasspoopserve1.mp4
    File Size : 1167.58 MB
    Duration : 00:12:10

Download VIDEO:
    shinyasspoopserve1.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pooping In the New Gym

Scatshop.com- Pooping In the New Gym

Description:
    Im on my way to workout and out of nowhere I have to take a big poo in my brand new gym on campus that just opened up yesterday
    Model:
    scatlover72
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pooping-At-The-New-Gym.mp4
    File Size : 138.83 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:51
    Video : AVC, 4 705 kb/s, 25.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Pooping-At-The-New-Gym.mp4 - 138.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Peeing in nude pantyhose and masturbation with vibrator

Scatshop.com- Peeing in nude pantyhose and masturbation with vibrator

Description:
    I bought a really cheap pair of nude pantyhose that are already ripped after the first time I worned them. I decided to be naughty while wearing them since Im probably gonna put these in the garbage anyways. Im going to pee in my pantyhose for the first time ever. Im sitting on a towel with my legs open. I start emptying my bladder. You can see the wet sport growing and growing It is so warm and it feels so good I rip my panties more to reveal my pussy and I rub my pussy a little. This have made me horny I grab a vibrator and put it on my clit. I talk dirty about pee related things until I have an orgasm.
    Model:
    DirtyMaryan
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PEE20151125MVI4207Peeinginnudepantyhoseandmasturba tionwithvibratorLongVersion.mp4
    File Size : 294.96 MB
    Duration : 00:13:05

Download VIDEO:
    PEE20151125MVI4207Peeinginnudepantyhoseandmasturba tionwithvibratorLongVersion.mp4 - 295.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- MOMMY Slut Cunt Whore TRAINING

- MOMMY Slut Cunt Whore TRAINING

Description:
    This is a great training video OVER 22 MINUTES
    Training my Mommy to be a good cunt whore. This is available 2 ways-both as a 2 part hi def HD 1080 movie &amp as a single download low def HD 1280X720 movie.
    Mommy needs to be training the be a good and nasty cunt whore slut. I start my showing her how to slap her tits and spit on her big tits and then teach her how to drink her piss. I teach her how to stretch her cunt really big and stretch it wide for her to see. I also teach her how to puke and shove a dildo down her throat and gag and puke on herself and shove her puke and shit in her cunt. I smear my shit training her to be a good cunt whore and spear it everywhere
    I shit and smear in also and then shove it inside my cunt and shove it in with a huge dildo. I use 3 different dildos to train my mommy to be a good mommy cunt whore talking to her the whole time. I use a really big one at the end and make myself cum and shove more shit inside me.
    ENJOY
    From your favorite redhead
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5-17-Training-Mommy-To-Be-A-Cunt-Whore-Part1.mp4
    File Size : 1621.05 MB
    Duration : 00:10:10

Download Screenshots: