Pro User

Oct 2016

- Junko Up-close

- Junko Up-close

Description:
    A very intimate view while in a public bathroom (Portrait Mode: 1080x1920)
    Model:
    JP Fetish Merchant
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : agp_junko_01.mp4
    File Size : 79.73 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:02:42

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    agp_junko_01.mp4 - 79.7 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Poop Twerk

Scatshop.com- Poop Twerk

Description:
    In this clip. I had the bubble guts I need to shit bad Watch me bend over twerk and spread these ass cheeks while this shit just rips out my ass It was soft and long Dont you love a bubble butt shitting?
    Model:
    DestinyRed
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_66701.mov
    File Size : 193.46 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:01:35
    Video : AVC, 16.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 93.2 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_66701.mov - 193.5 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Scat on my tied Tits

Scatshop.com- Scat on my tied Tits

Description:
    I tie off my tits, squat down me, suck and rub my shit on the boobs.
    --------------------------
    Scheisse auf meine abgebundenen Titten
    Ich binde ich mir die Titten ab, hocke mich hin, scheie und reibe mir die Scheie auf die Titten.
    Model:
    ScatCouple
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : BDSM_Titten_KV_HD.mp4
    File Size : 186.57 MB
    Duration : 00:05:20
    Video : AVC, 4 687 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    BDSM_Titten_KV_HD.mp4 - 186.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Massive Shitting on Panty Before BedtimeSniffing Poo

Scatshop.com- Massive Shitting on Panty Before BedtimeSniffing Poo

Description:
    I wear only a panty on in this video. This is my second poo on this day what is very rarely. But I felt before bedtime I really have to poo again and I was desperation a bit because wanted to hold it till morning but I couldnt. I tease you at starting, showing my legs, feet, butt and my poo stained panty because it has just a little piece of poo on it already. I smell it because I was wearing all day this pants and got pretty nice smell. I tell you take a sniff as I do and enjoy this smell what I feel. Then turning back to the camera and you can see my dirty asshole, some shit around it. Then put my panty on the floor and backwards to cam start pooping a lot. Nice, big and long turd ? During poop peeing too. Then show you my poop filled panty and sniffing many times , encourage you to sniff over and over. What an amazing smell has.I know you like it so much. Cannot stop sniffing it. Showing many times close up to cam my destroyed panty, how much poo filled it. Then sniffing again and again. Amazing isnt it? At the end I just show one more time my dirty asshole you can take a pleasure. Sexy poop panty video, with lots of poo and sniffing Enjoy it
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20171009_204706.mp4
    File Size : 348.05 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:45

Download VIDEO:
    20171009_204706.mp4 - 348.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Yana and Marina shit in each others mouths

Scatshop.com- Yana and Marina shit in each others mouths

Description:
    Yana and Marina decided to have some fun and arrange for you a little show in which the girls take turns shitting into each others mouths , caressing each others pussy and anus . Jan with Marina sitting on the couch completely naked as in this video, they wear is not completely necessary , girls first kiss after kissing on the lips , Marina lies back and Ian climbs on top of the Marina and Marina caresses the anus and Yana fuck , Yana kicks from the fact that it makes the Marina an assistant takes a rubber cock and Fucks them in the pussy to Jan . But then Ian asked to open the mouth of the Marina and Marina opens his mouth and Ian shit in the mouth of the Marina , Marina mouth full of shit , Ian used his girlfriends mouth as his toilet , but the Marina continues to caress the dirty shit from the ass Yana with her tongue , the girls change places and now Ian lies back and gets on top of her and Ian starts to fondle the ass of Marinas tongue . Marina also wants to fill her friends mouth with shit, Marina asks Yana to open his mouth , Ian opens his mouth and the Marina fills mouth of his girlfriend by shit , Marina also uses her mouth of his girlfriend as his toilet , Yana has a mouth full of shit . And Jan, too, continues to have ass Marina . Girls like to use each others mouths as their own toilet .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2738-1.mp4
    File Size : 1167.58 MB
    Duration : 00:12:00

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN2738-1.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Blowjob from SCAT QUEEN &lt3

- Blowjob from SCAT QUEEN &lt3

Description:
    Another excellent video.
    Blow job. Shit. A ton of shit. and my playful tongue
    All as you like)
    PS: EXTRA BONUS in the end))
    I hope you will like it) Love &lt3
    *bark*
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Blowjob-from-SCAT-QUEEN.wmv
    File Size : 588.59 MB
    Duration : 00:10:12

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Blowjob-from-SCAT-QUEEN.wmv - 588.6 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- The Biggest Shit-Head in Atlanta

- The Biggest Shit-Head in Atlanta

Description:
    Big Pile of shit on his face and head
    Model:
    TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ShitHead-1.mp4
    File Size : 1434.36 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:23:49

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    ShitHead-1.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Im being drowned in PEE

- Im being drowned in PEE

Description:
    I thought I could handle multiple mistresses. Its always been my fantasy. When it happens, it happens beyond my wildest dreams. There are just so many mistresses, each willing and waiting to deliver their golden juice. I am place imobile so I cannot move with a plastic container around my head. It is water tight, and no drop will be wasted. I try to drink, but as more and more pee gets delivered, slowly but surely I get submerged in golden pee. I am drowning
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1106.wmv
    File Size : 1785.23 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 01:29:35

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    scat1106.wmv - 1.7 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

- GIANT LOAD of CREAMY shit. Blowjob Sex Masturbate CUM&lt3

- GIANT LOAD of CREAMY shit. Blowjob Sex Masturbate CUM&lt3

Description:
    Hi) Thats my new video) In this clip i shit really BIG pile of sweet shit. My husband start smearing hot shit on your dick and i stroke to him) Few min later i am start to suck his shitty stick, thats transform to dirty sex and cum in my mouth. Il be very happy if you leave your review on this video, if you like of course) Check my store for new video and stay tuned)) *kiss*
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 26.44.wmv
    File Size : 585.92 MB
    Duration : 00:10:28

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    26.44.wmv - 585.9 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Gross Shit On My Pretty Pantyhose FeetSmear

Scatshop.com- Gross Shit On My Pretty Pantyhose FeetSmear

Description:
    Its time to wear this sexy black nylon tights on. I start with standing legs teasing and walking close to you. Such a fun day do you know why? Because I love playing games with you and this day isnt an exception as well. I present nicely my pantyhose ass, legs and feet. My toes are black which you cant resist. Go on. I ask you to show your dick to me and Ill show my feet up for you. Something for something. You show me your hard dick and I suck on my dildo like a good naughty girl. Do you wanna see more of me? Firstly did I mention I love shitting in my pantyhose? I dont even love it but want it so badly. I get on my knees and ripping tights on my ass but just make a little hole to get access to pretty asshole. I realize how hard your dick right now and ask you to penetrate it to my tight asshole. I start playing with and gaping close up through on that tiny hole on tights. Slide the dildo slowly and talking dirty of my hole. Tell you to spread it, smell it over and over and this view just such an amazing one. My shit reveal in in gaping asshole. Although I dont tell you repedately but the game is game so even if I dont tell you to jerk your dick you know whats your sweet job. In case if you wanna get my big poo. I sit back on my heels ensure great pantyhose feetsoles view and pushing out a stinky, huge poo. WOW Are you impressed right? How perfect my shit every single time. Its just perfect to cover and smear all over pantyhose feet. BUT Dont forget about your dick. Stroke it faster and I smear this creamy dark poo all over on feet. I take the camera pretty close in POV while smudge shit by my feet. Do you wanna taste them right? My soles got heavy thick shit layer and its time to turn to missionary pose, legs apart, feet up and I keep playing with my swollen pretty asshole. No worries, while I fuck myself talking dirty and focus on shitty feet all the time. Well I guess you dont wanna wait even more long to cum toon me am I right? Its time my dirty boy. CUM ON MY SHITTY NYLON FEET Have fun
    ^^^NOTICE In this video I was on my monthly period but may be you can see only a little red around my pussy nothing serious
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2410.mp4
    File Size : 1535.75 MB
    Duration : 00:21:10

Download VIDEO:
    DSCN2410.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Thread Information