Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- GIANT Shitty Dildo Massacre EXTRA BONUS

Scatshop.com- GIANT Shitty Dildo Massacre EXTRA BONUS

Description:
    Hi) Today i present REALLY AWESOME video, i take BIG dildo, smearing my TASTY shit on it and masturbate, lick shit, suck dildo and smearing face body my brown creamy)
    This long video have many funny moments and Extra bonus in the end, i hope you like, rate and more, love you gays you AWESOME. KISS YOU and STAY TUNED 8)
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 9872.wmv
    File Size : 891.12 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:28

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/890afmoozoyb

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Farting And Shitting For My Toilet Slaves

Scatshop.com- Farting And Shitting For My Toilet Slaves

Description:
    My slaves loves my filthy ass They loves the stench of my sexy girl farts Today we savory farts with my girlfriend for our funs
    Also if you are hungry then we feed you You is desperate for the sweet chocolate that slides out of big assholes Listen our moaning. You so hungry for horny perfect, delicious shit Look at my big, juicy, shit filled ass. I think you knows my shithole is full of poop.
    Enjoy
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 191482.mp4
    File Size : 813.99 MB
    Duration : 00:09:18

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/u0wqwgmr2mx6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Enema SCAT SHOW

Scatshop.com- Enema SCAT SHOW

Description:
    Warning For those who likes beautiful women, lying naked on their ass and producing LOADS of scat. It looks as though its a fountain coming from their tight asses Beautiful show, its a must watch
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1601-fm.wmv
    File Size : 341.7 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:21:50

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/314vlry8grqq

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Clean My Shit Covered Dildo

Scatshop.com- Clean My Shit Covered Dildo

Description:
    I fuck my ass til my toy gets coated in shit. then I tell you that you will be cleaning it
    and after that its on to some smearing, pussy and ass fucking then back to my pussy, and some shit licking, tasting.
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : dildo-suck_new.avi
    File Size : 357.09 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:28

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qkhilf8i3jcw

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- CRAZY Snake TURD in Panty

Scatshop.com- CRAZY Snake TURD in Panty

Description:
    Super awesome new premium video for you) It has everything (pantypooping in sexy panty (lol), big creame tasty turd, nice angle, nice sound, smearing, sucking shit, liking shit, smearing shit on my panty, ass, farting masturbating) and even more this time I pooped a really big pile of shit, very gentle, very fragrant, mmm.. I can share with you my shit, smell, time)) One of my best videos, grab it.) As always excellent quality and low cost, specially for you)) If by this video typed more than 10 reviews, Ill know what you like and will issue you a special PREMIUM videos for the SUPER LOW PRICE)) Write, leave your comments and suggestions, leave a review so I will be VERY pleased) Once again thank you for watching me, I love you)
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : CRAZY-Snake-TURD-in-Panty.wmv
    File Size : 0.8 GB / 823.59 MB / 863 598 056 bytes
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:14:16

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dfz3w2oghf3o

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Good Slaves Get Fed Twice

Scatshop.com- Good Slaves Get Fed Twice

Description:
    Mistress Lisas slaves need to eat, so of course she feeds them her shit. Her first slave has to kiss her high heeled shoes for the honor of eating her shit. He must have done a good job because she shits an enormous load into his mouth. Then she pisses in his mouth. Lisa feels the urge to go again so shits again into his mouth. The lucky slaves mouth is only so big so some of the shit falls to the side. Not wanting to displease his goddess he quickly chews and swallows the mouthful so Lisa can shove the remaining shit into his mouth. The 2nd slave is a little less willing, so Lisa ties him to the bed. She spits into his mouth and smothers him with her ass. Then she uses his mouth as a toilet, filling his mouth with a nice firm log of shit as she talks to the viewer, letting you know what youre going to get if youre ever lucky enough to be used this way.
    Model:
    lisadomina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2-loads-of-shit-for-2-slaves.wmv
    File Size : 92.82 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:06:15

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/r9d6rkptibwh

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lesbian scat sisters introduction to scatology

Scatshop.com- Lesbian scat sisters introduction to scatology

Description:
    You and your friend thought that me and my cute sister came to fuck you. But we have other ideas and an hidden agenda. You think you are going to have sex with us, we are beautiful and you will do anything to be with us. Our goal is to introduce you to scatology and the art of scatology sex. We will shit on each other and we will eat our sweet shit. One day, you will eat it too. After today, you will be converted and you will become just like my sister and I. You will fuck us, you will see how tasty our scat is and you will be back for more
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1198-HD.wmv
    File Size : 2235.58 MB
    Duration : 00:51:54

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sm13nrpd469x

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lola-15 Minutes Later He was a Toilet

Scatshop.com- Lola-15 Minutes Later He was a Toilet

Description:
    1080 HD Backstory: We met in a hotel lobby, 15 minutes later, he was a toilet. I knew almost immediately that I wanted him to be my toilet. I took him upstairs to my room, stripped him naked and told him to lay on the cold tile of the bathroom floor. (The scene) He was very afraid, but also obviously aroused. At first, the toilet tried to reason. He wanted to get out of it, but once I had him in my room I knew that I could get him to do it. (If youd like to avoid becoming a victim, never allow yourself to be taken to a secondary location.) He was talking too much at first, but I made him hold his mouth open and took a shit right into it. Toilets dont need their mouths for talking. It was sort of naively endearing the way it was blabbering. I think it was trying to appeal to Me with its humanness. But the minute I spotted this toilet, I knew it was the compliant sort. It was so submissive and open to suggestion. Low hanging fruit. Almost too easy. It swallowed this relatively small movement without much struggle. I made sure every bit of it went down. The compliant toilet did its very best to impress. Regardless, I give him some direction. I think this toilet actually liked eating my shit, and therefore I will not use toilet training as a form of slave training with this one. I will instead use my shit as a REWARD. I tell it this and it responds by asking for MORE shit. It thinks it will struggle better for Me if I give it more. Remember that. You saw the part where it asked for MORE shit, right? Right Hmmmlets find out how much is too much. (To be continued.) (10:44 long)
    Production Note: This clip was shot with two stationary cameras. The cameras capture front and side angles. It was edited to cut back and forth between front and side views. The slaves face has been edited out of this clip. I found it to be mildly distracting to the viewing experience and have priced it accordingly. Its still a hot clip.
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lola-We-Met-in-a-Hotel-Lobby-15-Min-Later-he-was-My-Toilet-1080HD.wmv
    File Size : 795.27 MB
    Duration : 00:10:44

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jdr5n57gj7w7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- CMNF outdoor Piss Punisment

Scatshop.com- CMNF outdoor Piss Punisment

Description:
    Slave abigail 525-871-465 told her Master that she had peed without permission, that she just couldnt hold it. She knows that she needs to ask her Master every time she does.. So Master (fully Clothed Male) gives her (Nude Female) 5 on her punishment board then precedes to spank her bare ass. Master then instructs her to sit while he whips out his cock and pisses on her whole body. she enjoys this as Master sees so he instructs her to stand and pee like a man.. This short clip lets you see into a small part of this Masterslave dynamic Its A Slaves Life..
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Model:
    AbigailDupree
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : CMNFoutdoorPissPunisment.mp4
    File Size : 248.94 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:05

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ohd8qucso365

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Delicious Tasty Shit and Shit Dildo

Scatshop.com- Delicious Tasty Shit and Shit Dildo

Description:
    This is the collection of two amazing dirty videos One with some sexy shit eating and swallowing and another with some of the dirtiest pussy fucking Ive ever done Enjoy
    Part 1: My big, meaty ass looks so good with shit coming out of it I bend over and shit out some nice big knobbly, hard turds Mmm It feels so good feeling my asshole stretch open and all that delicious shit come tumbling out
    I sit down on the couch next to my poop. I pick it up and admire my shit I love the slimy feel of the hard turds. It looks like little rabbit poops and smooshed together I sniff it and feel my turds. I want to feel my shit all over me shit I start to smear it all over my big giant tits
    I am getting hungry so I pick up a little tiny turd and pop it into my mouth I throw my head back and swallow the shit I impulsively gag but I keep the shit down I feel it as I swallow I can imagine the path it takes down my throat and into my tummy Soon I will be shitting out my shit I get off on the ideaI love being filled with shit Having my ass filled, my tummy filled, and my pussy filled with shit
    Part 2: I got a nice big ball of poop hard and ready to fuck myself I wish that this was a nice big hard cock ready to fuck my horny cum hungry pussy hole But its okay Ive got my shit dildo
    I lay back on my couch and peel my pussy lips apart. I cant wait to feel this nice hard shit cock inside my wet little pussy
    Slowly, I push my shit ball into my tasty little hole OH MY GOSH It feels so amazing I feel like Im ready to cum already I love pushing my shit into my pussy and then pushing it out I love shitting out of my ass, but shitting out of my pussy is 100 times better It feels amazing, it makes me want to cum, and its so dirty and wrong I love it I fuck myself with my poop dildo I push it in my pussy and shit it out over and over again Just to feel that shit coming out of my sexy, dirty holes
    Its time to cum now I shit the poop ball out of my pussy and rub it on clit I am rubbing my pretty little clitty with the shit What as massive, delicious, amazing orgasm
    Enjoy
    Scat 79 and 80-Delicious Tasty Shit and Shit Dildo
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : couchall.mp4
    File Size : 400.52 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:15:25

Download Screenshots: