Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- PUBLIC SHIT ADVENTURE

Scatshop.com- PUBLIC SHIT ADVENTURE

Description:
    What an amazing time I had being a nasty happy shit girl in PUBLIC
    Watch me walk down the street smearing shit on my face and chewing shit as cars drive by Anyone can see me at anytime I walk by a man in his yard and a guy walking his dog all with shit on my face and shit in my mouth
    I start the video in my bathroom with a baggie full of my shit I smear it all over my ass, legs, tits, tummy, and my pretty cunt I stuff a big piece up my wet hole and head outside for some fun
    The next time you see me I am walking down the street I flash you my shit smeared tits and flash my shit covered ass
    I find a nice spot in an alley by my house. There are cars driving by on both sides of me but Im so horny and I have to shit so bad I pull down my leggings and show off my shitty body Anyone could see me but Im so turned on
    Then I pull my leggings back up and FILL them with my piss and shit Right there on the street
    I reach into my pants and pull out my fresh warm shit I sniff it and lick it then put it back in there for the walk home
    Then its time for the best part I get so horny I cant help up reach in grab a chunk of shit to chew on and smear all over my face as I walk home My pussy is dripping and I cant wait to cum so hard
    The second I get home I take off all my shitty clothes and rub the fresh shit into my pussy until I cum and cum and cum
    This is an amazing video I cant wait for you to experience it
    Enjoy
    Scat 10-Public Shit Adventure
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Publicshit.mp4
    File Size : 1292.07 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:15:24

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3z85gae5e5iu

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dump in Panties

Scatshop.com- Dump in Panties

Description:
    Dont you hate when you need to take a dump and someone is in the restroom? My friend and I are staying at a hotel in Vegas when I come back to the room to take a shit I find the door locked and shes in the room showering I knock on the door and tell her I need to shit. Then I plead with her Im standing outside the door trying to keep my buttcheeks together so I dont shit my panties. But I end up doing taking a big dump in my pretty pink panties
    Model:
    SexyFlatulence
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : sfblog_shit25.mp4
    File Size : 151.8 MB
    Duration : 00:04:07

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5081etftoz65

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 3 Beauties Pee

Scatshop.com- 3 Beauties Pee

Description:
    3 beauties pee in slave boys mouth. drink drink drink
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 8warsaw1full00h00m00s-00h09m25s.wmv
    File Size : 135.24 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:09:25

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/b4qja824j0j5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 2 Mistress-Shit on Slave

Scatshop.com- 2 Mistress-Shit on Slave

Description:
    wow-great mistress suzan and veronica- shit on her slave and torture him
    Model:
    SuzanDirty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2dominasusklaveNEu.wmv
    File Size : 74.02 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:20:01

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/nyy06thlhtq6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Humping My Shitty Toilet

Scatshop.com- Humping My Shitty Toilet

Description:
    Watch me shit on top of my toilet, and then sit down in it and wiggle and grind on my creamy turd. Next I play with my shitty pussy and finger my dirty asshole. I write my name in my poo, then into the shower to rinse off my shitty body and masturbate with the shower head til I cum so hard
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ride.mp4
    File Size : 334.11 MB
    Duration : 00:11:52

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/v8fnk1j5x3yl

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 45 Loads All

Scatshop.com- 45 Loads All

Description:
    Look what I have here I have collected 44 loads of my shit. I saved them all up in my freezer. Ive spent months saving all this shit Now I get to play in it But first I have to push out the 45th load
    Watch me push out the 45th load onto a plate. Oh I grunt and groan as I struggle to push this shit out while Im laying on my back. Finally this nice big load of shit slides out of my hole and onto the plate. I set the plate aside for later. I have something special planned for it
    I have to empty out all 44 loads of shit that I saved. While I empty out all of this shit I tell you how I saved it up, stored it for months in my freezer, and how I defrosted it. I show you all the different textures and colors of my shit. And I tell you about what freezing does to poop. Finally all of that shit is out of the jars Look at all this shit Look at this HUGE pile of poop
    Its time to get dirty I pick up my massive ball of shit and start to smear it all over my body I cover my entire body with my poop I even smear my shit all over my face and in my hair I want to be completely covered
    Ive got the outside of my body covered in shit. Now watch me get the inside of my body covered in poop too I grab a big handful of shit and start to stuff it up into my pussy and ass I love being a filthy girl, shoveling shit into my nasty holes Look at all this shit Im pushing into my holes Mmm It looks so hot
    My body is covered with poop and two of my three holes are filled with shit. I have one more hole to fill with shit Remember that 45th load I saved? This is what I saved it for Im going to stuff my mouth full of the 45th load of poop Watch me chew my turds and play with my shit in my mouth I love squishing my shit in between my teeth and getting my spit all brown and gross with poop. Mmm It feels so good having all three of my holes filled with poop
    Im so turned on Luckily I have some dildos handy Watch me fuck my filthy ass and pussy with my dildos I have one huge toy and one flesh colored cock I get them both so dirty with my nasty, shitty holes My holes are so turned on I need to cum I need to cum hard Oh yes Watch me cum while covered in 45 loads of shit Watch me cum so hard that I squirt Mmm Im such a happy shit girl
    Enjoy
    Scat 693-45 Loads All
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 45loads.mp4
    File Size : 1761.7 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:30:24

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6tn759faj6t0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- VERY BIGGG POO

Scatshop.com- VERY BIGGG POO

Description:
    ENJOY IT MY ONLY waste
    Model:
    TattyDirtyPoo
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : My-Recording_14-1.mp4
    File Size : 133.92 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:13:59

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/44x5rtv2jo6e

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Holding My Shit For Five Days

Scatshop.com- Holding My Shit For Five Days

Description:
    I did not shit for 5 whole days Five days of grunting and farting and desperation
    I spent the entire fifth day laying in bed sweating and concentrating on not shitting myself
    Finally after five days of holding my shit I straddle my toilet and let out the most massive, long, soft shit My shit just bursts out of my asshole Oh god it feels so good getting all of that out of me
    I know Ive got some more shit in me though I let out another smaller hard turd
    Then its time to see whats in my toilet Woah Thats so much nasty shit Days worth of shit thats been sitting inside of me for five whole days
    Its the moment of truth Will all of this shit flush?
    Scat 29-Holding My Shit For Five Days
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : intentionalclog.mp4
    File Size : 199.82 MB
    Duration : 00:05:28

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vjqi0vclj2ct

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Toilet Squirts

Scatshop.com- Toilet Squirts

Description:
    I felt some diarrhea coming on and ran to the bathroom Huge, nasty, liquidy explosions coming out of my ass I had severe abdominal pain and there were even explosions inside my colon My facial expressions are priceless.
    (Note: No visible poop in the clip)
    Model:
    SexyFlatulence
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 43076_toilet-squirts.mp4
    File Size : 151.54 MB
    Duration : 00:04:08

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2wznt8f9ht2j

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- **Scatology Hospital** Her cure is our SHIT

Scatshop.com- **Scatology Hospital** Her cure is our SHIT

Description:
    Patient is in hospital for awhile and she doesnt seem to be getting well. Nurses &amp Doctors gathers up to talk about the cure for this mysterious illness they cant figure out. One Doctor came up with a secret idea, she teamed up with other nurses to stimulate the shocked patient being waken up with a finger in her pussy fucking her. Nurses and doctor stimulates her even more and rips her clothes off. The Doctor then goes over the bed on top of her head, squated and shit on her mouth. Eat this and youll feel better soon. She did as she was told, but thats not all.. There were more shit than she could eat so she struggles then other male nurses came to help, they felt aroused on what they were seeing. Gathering up on poor patient, they too got their cock out and patient was so horny she sucks them both off. Then she got fucked too. While other Nurses busy themselves shitting on her. The female doctor on the other hand was getting horny she got shitted on, all over her face and finger fucked too ***HD only***
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1112-HD.wmv
    File Size : 1430.72 MB
    Duration : 00:33:12

Download Screenshots:

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/l2x0n6ip6ec2