Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina lies in the morning and pooping into the mouth of a slave with menstruation. Today is Sunday and Alina slept for a long time, waking up she likes to lie under a warm blanket in her bed for a long time. Alina yawns with the morning female smell. She strongly wants to go to the toilet, but does not want to get out from under the blankets. Under her blanket there is a slight sweet smell of fart from her ass, because its morning, and Alina always croaks in the morning! Her personal toilet slave lay down beside her bed and was ready to accept the shit. Alina is so powerfully shit that, along with her shit, her vagina is followed by a portion of female discharge with the remnants of menstruation.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 7 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 310 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Like a little light sexy teasing while you watch me take a shit doggy style? Its just little ol me talking a little naughty to you in a playful teasing way while taking some sexy shits at the same time. Have some naughty fun watching my poop goodness come out of my cute little ass while I tease you, not to mention groaning and grunting from some stubborn shits! ;O)
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 6 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 75.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wear a very sexy tight little black dress on with high-heels. You cant resist me in this cutie dress. Today you dont need to say anything just listen and watch and being quiet. Remove your pants and grab your dick to start stroke yourself. I tease you to get your dick hard no worries. BUT. Are you listening to me right? I give you jerk off instruction nice and slowly. I also show you how to jerk your dick off on my dildo. I guess you need some help. I seduce you with tight dress and some upskirt view. Look at my tiny G-string. Jerk it. Dont stop never. I show you how you can do it. I know you deserve to see me but only if you stroke yourself to me. Youll get a loads of sexy tease and view to make you hard. I bend over many times to spread my cheeks and pussy in panty. I also Queefing loud ones close to you. Yummy pussy farts. I start to finger my little butt hole and talking to you sexy also make fanny fart. Once I taste my shitty finger. I have to shit baby so I insert my dildo to ass and nice and slow stretching it. It got pretty dirty and poo covered. I fuck my asshole and shitting at the same time then pee. I dont stop fucking myself keep continue. Playing with dirty butt, stretching, gaping for you and farting. Talk to you dirty and give JOI. I feel so dirty and sexy myself till bend over front of you. Wet and juicy ass fucking. Get yourself ready to cum. I count from 10 to 1 then cum to me. You dont have any other chance. I also farting many times 🙂 Gaping, fucking and farting for you. Im such a cheeky girl. I also show off the mess on the floor 🙂 Have fun!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 19 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Really cruel video in your collection! My shit is fat and big! This time my slave have to swallow it all and clean my asshole after that because I dont have toilet paper and I hate to use it anyway. You will see from the perfect angle and best quality how he takes pounds of shit in his dirty mouth. His tongue lubricates inside my ass. I order him to swallow my smelly shit because he has to clean me everytime and everywhere!
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 12 min 51 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com 😉
    Collection of vids of me birthing long, thick and juicy turds and my creamy pussy dripping as I push them out. I record every time I shit, even if I dont have it in my schedule that day to make a longer sexy video out of my dump 😉 But I still love to shit, and you can see and hear how much I enjoy pinching these hot loafs for you!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 6 min 15 s
    Size: 206 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video is placed after the Shitty Anal video prior. Part 2 out of 3 in the series. This video gets incredibly messy, and I hope you enjoy as I sit and even more shit starts flowing out of my asshole. I take that soft shit and cover my tits with it, talking dirty to you and playing with my shitty tits. Following, I begin by teasing you by rubbing shit around my vagina, talking dirty all the while, before showing you what you want. Taking the shit covered dildo, I fuck my vagina with it, getting shit all inside it.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 9 min 55 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I again invited her friends to her house , they are happy to come to visit me . This time, Alice and I decided to use Carolina as their own bathroom . We came into the room and sat down on the couch we first kissed his girlfriend , but I wanted to expose his girlfriend to remove her things . We took off Carolinas dress and panties and Carolina completely naked . After that , Alice and I began to caress the breast nipples Carolina, we left traces of lipstick from our lips on the chest Carolina . I offer my girlfriend to lie on her back and spread her legs and continue to have fun, Carolina did . I caress his girlfriend between his legs , and Alice continues to fondle the breast of Caroline . We took his assistant two rubber member , I introduce Carolina between the legs one rubber member , and the second Alice gives Carolina in her mouth , and Caroline enjoyed playing with him . Arousing in our friends desire and passion , Alice got on her feet and asked Carolina to open her mouth , Carolina opens her mouth , and Alice fills Carolinas mouth with shit , fuck it so cool , Carolinas mouth full of shit , but from Alices ass lies more shit , Alice continues to shit and piss on Carolinas naked body . After Alice used her mouth and body Carolina as a toilet , Alice took up again the rubber cock in hand and began to push shit in mouth Carolina , I continued to fuck his girlfriend rubber member between the legs , but I also want to use the toilet , I get up drop Trou and shit on the naked body of my girlfriend . Yeah, its cool Carolina is all shit, after I used my girlfriend as a toilet , I take a rubber dick again and smear shit on Carolinas body with a rubber dick . I specifically stain shit rubber cock again and fuck Carolina between the legs with a rubber member . Yes, our friend all the shit in her mouth Breasts , stomach , pussy all in shit . But then Carolina wants to pee too , I pull the rubber cock out of Carolinas pussy and put it up to Carolinas ass , and Carolina shits on the rubber cock , the rubber cock slides the shit hes all in shit , I lift Carolina up and shove it in her mouth the rubber dick is all in shit and Carolina sucks it with her mouth . Yes , we like to use each other as our own toilet, this time it was Carolina .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 17 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My girlfriends and I decided to have some fun , we went into the room and began kissing first we with Caroline kissed Alice I kiss Alice on the lips and Caroline caresses big Breasts of Alice with her tongue , and Caroline together have caressed the breast of Alice , Alice takes off the dress and again, I kiss Alice on the lips and Caroline caresses Alice between the legs with her tongue . Arousing Alice , we went with Alice to kiss her , to undress and to caress the Breasts and pussy of his girlfriend , arousing Carolina girls came to me , we kiss with Alyssa and Carolina girls caress my Breasts and cunt , Oh Yes this is a lesbian party . After that I lay on the floor and Caroline climbed on top and Alice and I began to caress the ass and pussy of his girlfriend , she is sweet , nice ass Carolina , I open my mouth and Caroline shit liquid diarrhea in my mouth , Alice, while Carolina fills my mouth with shit , continues to caress the anus of Caroline . Filling my mouth with shit we are changing places , and now Caroline is lying on his back on top of Alice and we caress the anus and the pussy of Alice , Alice, shit in mouth Carolina , and I continue to caress the anus of his girlfriend . Filling mouth Carolina shit we again change places, and now Alice is on the floor and Im on top , Caroline Alice Alice caress me caress my pussy and Caroline my anus , Alice opens her mouth and I shit my girlfriend in my mouth , filling my mouth my girlfriend we start to kiss , but our mouths are full of rut and were all in the shit . Yes, we like to have fun , we love to shit and piss on each other to caress each other . This is a very hot lesbian show .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 13 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had another long meeting. I had to hold my bladder too long again. I started out with just a simple pee. Then I decided to get off the toilet and take a shit on the floor.. Any way I smear the shit on my tits, pubic hair, face ass and check myself out in the mirror. There is no audio in this clip.
    Models: goddessemmalove

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 89.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is my first time ever pooping on Skype for a big fan of mine! It was so fun to talk to him for a while and then hear him get excited with anticipation when I told him I finally had to shit :O)
    There is quite a bit of conversation in this clip, plus I show him some of my special ‘art LOL. I also drink a cup of coffee to try to get the poop to come out finally.. but then the shitting scene is so hot as I stand up and give him that big virtual dump! Plus it was a really bad stinker and I tell my fan how bad it is hehehe.
    Priced a bit lower as there is some talking (mostly him asking about me and me answering) leading up to the poop scene.
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 7 min 9 s
    Size: 111 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information