Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello, my toilet! This is a special video for all my funs. My poop really turned me on, I loved the color and the look and texture, and it smelled SO good, nice and earthy 😉 You may see me birth huge turds in this video, but you cant feel this disgusting smell, and, how it tastes.. 😉 I lick and taste my yummy log, it's SO good! And you should like it too. Lick that shit like a lollypop!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 7 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 676 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga and I love to caress each other tongues , this time we are fully naked petting each other . I asked Olga to sit on the sofa and lift your feet up , and Olga did . I walked up to her and started to caress her tongue pussy and annus Olga fuck I love this thing , I like her fat ass , I gently spend his tongue to Olga for Olga anus and starts to shit , Yes, I continue to caress Olga at the time when she is sleeping . Ass Olga is a large amount of shit and I do very much like the smell of fresh morning shit, it is just excellent , Olga and I switch places now, I sat on the bed and Olga began to caress me . Yes, I want very much excited from the contact with Olga and now she caresses my anus and cunt with my tongue . I say Olga keep going dont stop here at this point, I just explode on yeah yeah yeah its cool Olga continues to caress me , her tongue covered in shit but Olga loves when I shit in her mouth , Olga caresses my dirty anus and pussy . Two piles of shit on the bedspread is super , the room excellent smell of the morning shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 34 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have got naked so you can worship my thick silky brown body from head to toe. Start at my freshly pedicured feet, I want you to lick my toes then go to the heel an suck it like your its masters dick. Get under my big ebony ass and lick my shit filled hole. I take a massive dump all over your fucking face, and you just lay there and take it, knowing you don't have any other choice. You love my turds on your head dont you. Listen to master and do exactly what he tells you to do to me bitch boy.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 14 min 23 s
    Resolution: 466 x 640
    Size: 113 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Everybody must start somewhere when they want to venture into the world of scatology. This beautiful recruit is given a great introduction! Her golden scat is extracted and fed to her. After this, her scat is used as lubricant for her 2 trainers to smother her in her own sweetness while eat of then take their turns using her for their pleasure. All the while, she is pushed to consume her own scat and extract the sperm from each of her masters! In the end, she graduates well and no doubt will be looking forward to her next level of training.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 37 min 38 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 668 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

#1 DADDY I Have To Shit
    I start with sucking some really awesome cock like only I can suck a cock! I really work the shaft and suck the balls and focus a lot on the head! Then I climb on reverse cowgirl and start riding!
    As I'm riding the cock I feel like I have to shit and then I start shitting as I am riding his cock. I don't stop fucking while I am shitting. I finish shitting and then turn around and for the best dirty hand job with the load I just dropped blowing a huge load!
    #2 DADDY I Need To Shit#2 Throat Fuck
    I was playing with my pussy and daddy decided he wanted to have some fun too! I start off by sucking his beautiful cock like only I can. He throat fucks me and makes me gag and choke giving his cock all that wonderful deep throat spit lube.
    When he is good and ready to fuck me he slides his cock in and from the moment he thrust his cock in me I felt like I needed to shit. As I get closer and closer to cumming the urge to shit gets bigger and bigger. As I start to cum I can feel myself pushing and shitting all over his stomach and cock as he fucks me doggy. I beg him not to stop fucking me as I cum and shit all over him. He never stops fucking me and after I have properly cum he joins me and cums hard while fucking my pussy with my shit all over his stomach and cock.
    ENJOY!!
    From your favorite redhead with a great prolapse rosebud!
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 14 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 445 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was so horny before bed and full of shit, lucky for you. I havent pooped all day daddy, I feel like I am going to pop. I love to make my phat booty pop for you daddy then make this phat pussy cum with my Hitachi. I really cum hard for you, I shit on our bed twice. I knew you would love to see me shit on my favorite scarf. Sweet dreams daddy!
    Stacey Short
    XOXOXO
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 15 min 36 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me tell you how much i love pooing my knickers and tell you about a time i did it in a restaurant and how good it felt..
    I tell you how i want that feeling again and pee my shorts, i just love that warm piss all over my pussy and arse then shit my knickers.
    I then take off my shorts and knickers and show you whats inside.
    Something very horny about pooing my pants i love it
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 12 min 39 s
    Size: 531 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Warning!!! For those who likes beautiful women, lying naked on their ass and producing LOADS of scat. It looks as though it's a fountain coming from their tight asses! Beautiful show, it's a must watch!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 21 min 50 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 342 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I like to invent new things and today I thought of the game in a white mask.I put on a white pantyhose, then a white leggings and white shoes.A dominant is the white mask on my face.In the first step, a lot of piss into a glass of wine, then Ill drink and poured over his body. It is very enjoyable and excitin!!!I am excited and comes with a shit game.Warm shit in my nylons be spread on my ass, I feel the smell and taste I have my shit.Smearing shit on my face and put on the mask again, beautiful aroma!Excitement is strong and I have to ask my cameraman on assistance to.
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 18 min 4 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot pooping in sexy richmond” jeans hot lot of messy shit!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Size: 265 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information